Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office (39510 Views)

Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Ultimate007: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
Hope they will not turn around and say it destroyed $1bn?

I hope so ooo Bec there is no accountability for the 2tr now ..
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by unekwu212: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Journalist will only report what they're told to report
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by omiolota1960(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
foolishness is when you leave your village and donate money to FG to distribute to the poor in their village
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
Look at the display picture of the kid insulting one here. Look at the kid talking to me. Just look at him.

Look at the kid telling me he hopes they pay me well.

Oh, this life.

I don't blame you.
e be like say you make i table your matter
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by socialmediaman: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
bedspread:
That's Great to hear but let's not later hear that Maybe this or that happened

So you believe a government that’s trying to distribute rice they earlier said was poisonous?

From no record, it will turn to one record, then a couple records, then it will turn to “oh we didn’t realize most of it was destroyed”
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by akinsmyk(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Today is one of such times.

Suspend your jubilation first, that statement was a political one to calm the populace. Didn't you read where they said what and what were destroyed and damaged can't be ascertain now until a full scale investigation is launched. Why not wait for the report of that before you begin your merriment.

You will be shocked at how they can make a U-turn.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by elgorethi: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Have you thought to yourself

'how can an ac that has not worked in more than a week catch a spark without been switched on?'
'did someone forgot to put off the ac?'
'was the complex gadgets and other electrical appliances not switched off before the lockdown?'
'were the staffs working during the lockdown?'

If at this point people like you still support this government, then i must tell you that your children may not be proud of you in the nearest future.

Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by eazykolobo(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2020
offices like these are meant to have fireproof cabinets coz of fire inferno case like this....so if any files got burnt, I believe it should be the ones littering around untucked into the cabinets.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by wilsonAlo: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Scam .
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Alfredah01: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Which of the AC I thought every office is on lockdown, something is not adding up here
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Vivapros(m): 2:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Whoever that ask for probe into the covid-19 funds should be blame for this fire
But wait ooooo did I hear somebody saying it's air condition fault ..... how did he know?

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Danzakidakura(m): 3:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Corrinthians:

where is Buhari and Osibanjo ? When last did you heard from your president and his vice ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Bbbwings: 4:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Onota:
Even the entire building is burnt, you can still retrieve your data if you have saved them in the cloud
If
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Caniva01: 5:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Government Magic

grin
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by justino57(m): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Just as usual, here is another team put on ground to calm the situation and buy time.
Let's hope this is true... but why must it be now I mean the fire @ Acct. Gen. Office.

I know defenders of the nation like oga Bashir Ahmad still got more to tell us.
Oya hit us!!(in broda shaggi's voice)
Nigerians are listening.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Subonbon(m): 5:51am On Apr 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
By the time Buhari and his cohorts will finish with this country . Na that time we go know what's up. Buhari government is the most useless one in the history of mankind. In Fela voice --- Dem wan do government magic.
i swear very clueless president
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by drehdinho(m): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerians don't read. Most people comment based only on news headlines.

Summary of this news is: some documents were actually destroyed, but they are yet to ascertain them.

So, I guess the ascertaining of the destroyed documents would come much later after the government has found which area of their embezzlement to cover up for.

Afterall, I doubt if the assumptions of the masses are still wrong with regards to the matter on ground.

And this is one of the reasons the country will keep producing mediocres. An average member of this forum is at least literate to a certain level. But look at what we see here. Even for people to read and place genuine remarks on a post fewer than 10 lines, we still failed.

Yet, we want this country to move forward.

If the supposed literates in the entity called Nigeria behave this crude and primitive ,how much less do we expect the illiterates.

Where did we get it wrong in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by SctDonald(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2020
bedspread:
That's Great to hear but let's not later hear that Maybe this or that happened
did you read the part that said we are yet to take inventory of.. �
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Matty91(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2020
BIG LIE grin
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by juseng(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Mtcheeewww... This people are just so unpredictable.

I just know this is also a part of their plans

They are just telling us what we'd want to hear.

Expect to hear something much even bigger got burnt in the fire
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by happYFingers(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Well, this is the morning version; we wait for the evening version when they will tell us how all the vital financial transactions documents were gulped in flames during the fire outbreak...
Woe is the man who takes APC's only morning version to the bank !
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Cyclistk: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Fooling ourselves naija. Oh naija who will save this country.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by 02davinci(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmm funny nation
I hope part two of these movie will not come out again oh....
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Lucky5000(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Don't trust this minister called Agba, he his from my state

Na them
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Burukutuhari: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Even with the above explanation, some diehard wailers would still come and argue that the building was burnt down because someone somewhere had stolen all the Covid-19 donations. They think we’re still in the 70’s and 80’s where people can steal money and then burn down the building to destroy the records of the theft.[b][/b]

Even with the handwriting on the wall and body languages, some diehard zombie BMCs, propagandists, and clueless handlers who are bereft of ideas will always forget that " BH has been technically defeated" corruption allegation against babachir lawal and many more. So Mr defender, story can change tomorrow with this tyrant in power and nothing can be done. Government that flout the rule of law. Mtcheeeew
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge / Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB / ₦212 Fuel Price Hike: PPPRA Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.