Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (60250 Views)

Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by igwefivestar(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
tinsel:

Aviation is in exclusive list. Only the federal government can take decision on it.
u knew nothing boy.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by eledacedar(f): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
tinsel:
Wike has messed up the career of the police commisoner and commander of the air Force Base with this overzealousness. I am sure the federal government will deal with them.

By now, their redeployment letters are waiting to be signed
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Kinematics: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Those condemning Wike dont mean well for Rivers State.

They are happy with this

Twenty-two new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria: 15 in Lagos, 4 in the FCT, 2 in Bauchi, 1 in Edo

As at 09:00pm 8th April there are 276 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. Fourty-four have been discharged with six deaths https:///Z7W9nJNowS
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by 0m0nnakoda: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tobadessss:

Smh
Spits
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by 1kinggy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Let us assume I am wrong does that give you the right to ask if I am OK?

Go and learn some manners
This is not a legislation matter

Exclusive list is about separation between the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY and the STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

The issue is in court they were charged with alleged offences which are not aviation matters
Now that the matter is in court they can put up a defence.

People just parrot exclusive list without understanding of what it means
So the moment a helicopter is involved ut becomes "exclusive list" matter.
Arms and ammunition are on the exclusive list

So by your reasoning any offence involving guns is an exclusive list matter and state governments cannot act?

At bolded grin grin grin
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Origin(f): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wonderful.

Aviation minister has controll over the air space but if plane land who get control?

That helicopter can land anywhere even on some rooftops. How can you effectively manage their activities....

WHO ARE THESE VVIPs THAT CAVERTON IS CARRYING?? That we will risk how many million lives.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by eledacedar(f): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Obasanjo will do nothing...I mean nada.

Stop blabbing.

Ask Fayose, ask Dariye

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by vertueptime: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Buhari and Wike share same immunity.

Your mentality is local

May be you were young or didnt have access to Internet then when FG withdrew certain privileges and security of serving governors even a serving VP heaven did not fall, I shouldnt hv replied you but i need to correct that local mentality of urs

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Kinematics: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
eledacedar:

Ask Fayose, ask Dariye

Are they of Rivers State?
If no then keep s***
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by KellyGay(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
They are both right using their parameters but there ought to be communication between both parties.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by 0m0nnakoda: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
eledacedar:

By now, their redeployment letters are waiting to be signed
Calm down
I do not think people realise how serious this issue is
In 10 weeks time when we have 100000 cases when we start to have 1000 deaths daily
I don't think career would be the priority
It is no joke,it is very real

On the 4th of March the US had 200 cases today it is 300000

Just take a moment to imagine how Nigeria will deal with that
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by 0m0nnakoda: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
vertueptime:

May be you were young or didnt have access to Internet then when FG withdrew certain privileges and security of serving governors even a serving VP heaven did not fall, I shouldnt hv replied you but i need to correct that local mentality of urs

Those things are trivial compared to what is going to happen with the coronavirus

We are at the same point where the US was one month ago today they have 300000 cases and 1800 died overnight
They have plenty of doctors and hospitals.
It is not a joke

One month
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by figoperch: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kinematics:

Are they of Rivers State?
If no then keep s***

Nothing special about Rivers State.

If any sitting president wants to deal with the governor with impunity, he will.

All the governor will do is shout.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
eledacedar:

Ask Fayose, ask Dariye
That is fayose and not Wike.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by figoperch: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Calm down
I do not think people realise how serious this issue is
In 10 weeks time when we have 100000 cases when we start to have 1000 deaths daily
I don't think career would be the priority
It is no joke,it is very real

On the 4th of March the US had 200 cases today it is 300000

Just take a moment to imagine how Nigeria will deal with that

Forget the figures, we know them.

We are not talking about figures. We are talking about heirachies and influence.

By now, the CP would have explained severally to the IGP on the matter. If the IGP's boss isn't satisfied with the explanation, na gbes be dat.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Blazebond(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thunder fire all of Una when dey talk that rubbish say wike nor suppose to act as him act,Una dey mad well well,Una nor know Wetin dey world dey face now,make Una mumu sense dey overshoot anyhow,and for that mod when ban me for on top phone forum so ehn,my prayer Na make u fit get sense for nairaland o,idiot like you,Na thunder go fire you for anywhere you dey,akpa like you,I think say my time don reach to depart this site.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Nduzeal: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-wike-has-no-right-to-order-arrest-of-pilots-says-aviation-minister
Mr sirika please any seating governor is the chief security officer of the state he is governing and you have no right whatsoever to Grant airline landing permit in a state that is observing lockdown please go back to school so that you will be able to understand the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by vertueptime: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Those things are trivial compared to what is going to happen with the coronavirus

We are at the same point where the US was one month ago today they have 300000 cases and 1800 died overnight
They have plenty of doctors and hospitals.
It is not a joke

One month

All things been equal, im simply demonstrating what the FG can do to a stubborn governor, to cap it all thru wch ever means they can declare state of emergency and appoint an administrator
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Housing(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Marine54:
so because Aviation in exclusive list ! Aviation industry has the right to break state law, after the state government has announced the closure of air, sea and land boundary of the state... Does it make sense to you ...

Please verify a State governor in Nigeria does not have authority over air and sea borders.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by 0m0nnakoda: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
figoperch:

Forget the figures, we know them.

We are not talking about figures. We are talking about heirachies and influence.

By now, the CP would have explained severally to the IGP on the matter. If the IGP's boss isn't satisfied with the explanation, na gbes be dat.

We cannot forget the figures that is what we are talking about because soon they will not be figures they will be bodies .

Hierarchies and influence will disappear when Mbu humiliated Amaechi we saw it . Everyone said when Buhari came to power Mbu would be dealt with it never happened

What is important is lives not your petty minded concern about hierarchies .That is not an adult concern at this time.

My concern is the lives of my family
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by toxtimmy: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kinematics:
[/s]

Your example is flawed. These are chopper helicopters that take offshore workers(including foreigners AKA expatriates) to and fro. This people will mix with the people in Rivers State without any measure put in place by the FG to curb the spread of coronavirus in Rivers State.
You can't allow Wike to just sit down and watch.

Let FG do what they are supposed to do before putting the state at risk, because they want to keep making money. Rubbish!

Lol... The mumu between FG and State Government na the same.... That's the point you miss and will continue to miss till whenever a shark comot for water and take okada go joint go drink beer and then take uber go back to water side and get back into water.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Compliant(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Meninmen:

Shut up and stop being ignorant on social media. This is not a matter of legislation (which the federal govt reserves the right to). This is not a matter of building airports or licencing an airline.

This is about pilots flouting the rules of a state and they will be dealt with according to the laws of the state.

The boldness with which you displayed your ignorance and stupidity is amazing

NOW I SEE A MAD MAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS LEFT FROM RIGHT TRYING TO INTERPRET THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA .
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by toxtimmy: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kinematics:
[/s]

Your example is flawed. These are chopper helicopters that take offshore workers(including foreigners AKA expatriates) to and fro. This people will mix with the people in Rivers State without any measure put in place by the FG to curb the spread of coronavirus in Rivers State.
You can't allow Wike to just sit down and watch.

Let FG do what they are supposed to do before putting the state at risk, because they want to keep making money. Rubbish!

Again my people perish for lack of knowledge... The mostly audio money and garri Wike is sharing in port harcourt was magically transported by invincible spirit airlines from abuja or invincibly spirit trailer or bus service to where ever he is audio distributing them?

Maybe transport is only okada in your books.

To close this out --- air transportation is regulated by federal government since you were born and till today Wike or Rivers State has no legal jurisdiction over the air space of rivers state.

Lastly chew on this and swallow it before you shit... Wike took an entourage of over a hundred people by transport to go arrest 2 people... There by putting the life of those 100 people and their family members in danger of COVIK ONE NINE.... He even took Nigeria air force and police people to go arrest two civil pilots...lol...The question you should be asking yourself is why this event in the first place not arrest arrest arrest...MUMU's

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Kinematics: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
toxtimmy:

Again my people perish for lack of knowledge... The mostly audio money and garri Wike is sharing in port harcourt was magically transported by invincible spirit airlines from abuja or invincibly spirit trailer or bus service to where ever he is audio distributing them?

Maybe transport is only okada in your books.

To close this out --- air transportation is regulated by federal government since you were born and till today Wike or Rivers State has no legal jurisdiction over the air space of rivers state.

[s]Lastly chew on this and swallow it before you shit... Wike took an entourage of over a hundred people by transport to go arrest 2 people... There by putting the life of those 100 people and their family members in danger of COVIK ONE NINE.... He even took Nigeria air force and police people to go arrest two civil pilots...lol.[/s]..

Lies from the pit of hell. Arrest only 2 persons?
It's obvious you know not what you are talking.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by 0m0nnakoda: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
vertueptime:

All things been equal, im simply demonstrating what the FG can do to a stubborn governor, to cap it all thru wch ever means they can declare state of emergency and appoint an administrator
On paper it sounds feasible but for every action there are reactions.
Why did they not use that approach to end the Niger Delta militancy ?why pay amnesty
Why have they not used that to fix Borno or Zamfara.

I don't think you realize how close to becoming a failed state we are
Nigeria as we know it might not survive another 2 years

In case you have not noticed the government is broke.

It is very unlikely that Buhari will complete his tenure
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Kinematics: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
vertueptime:

Funny you. You just declare state of emergency without any reason for it and without the house of assembly sitting over it?
I'm not a lawyer, but I know my knowledge of our constitution is not this shallow.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Sammyl93(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
tinsel:

Aviation is in exclusive list. Only the federal government can take decision on it.
that's stupid the power of the federal government ends in the airport and once they want to maintain it they should fly and land in the air and once they come down into Rivers State they are venturing into Wikes territory and he can shut it off.
Useless Constitution
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by MetaPhysical: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Federal Government exclusive power is in relation to policy making.

When it comes to public welfare the Governor still has first order of intervention.

Wike is not wrong!
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by figoperch: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

We cannot forget the figures that is what we are talking about because soon they will not be figures they will be bodies .

Hierarchies and influence will disappear when Mbu humiliated Amaechi we saw it . Everyone said when Buhari came to power Mbu would be dealt with it never happened

What is important is lives not your petty minded concern about hierarchies .That is not an adult concern at this time.

My concern is the lives of my family

There is a difference between redeployed and dealt with. I said redeployed, you are using Mbu's case to talk about dealt with, they are 2 different things.

I am not against Wike protecting his borders. Rather my point is about the exercise of authority in arresting civil pilots obeying orders from their employers.

Wike should face the chopper company and leave the men who are trying to feed their families too. After all, what is so special in the crime ravaged rivers state whose capital is just a glorified ghetto.

Were it not for these same companies serviced by the chopper companies, what is in your port Harcourt?

Nonsense
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Compliant:

NOW I SEE A MAD MAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS LEFT FROM RIGHT TRYING TO INTERPRET THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA .

Dimwit!!! An irredeemable fool being ignorant and arrogant at the same time.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots by 0m0nnakoda: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
figoperch:

There is a difference between redeployed and dealt with. I said redeployed, you are using Mbu's case to talk about dealt with, they are 2 different things.

I am not against Wike protecting his borders. Rather my point is about the exercise of authority in arresting civil pilots obeying orders from their employers.

Wike should face the chopper company and leave the men who are trying to feed their families too. After all, what is so special in the crime ravaged rivers state whose capital is just a glorified ghetto.

Were it not for these same companies serviced by the chopper companies, what is in so I am focused on adult issues
your port Harcourt?

Nonsense

It is not my Port Harcourt, I am adult with adult children and adult concerns That the epidemic does not get out of hand
Whether they are redeployed or not is a childish concern at this time.
What is key is that stakeholders act responsibly to protect lives and not get distracted by irrelevancies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009 / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.