Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (132169 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
excel1960:
Will be in Abidjan by God's grace in February. I just pray I get a job there.
Is there any business that is very lucrative there?

Just be determined

Send me private mail let me ask u some important question. Check my profile for my private mail
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Xristofa:

Good evening emekus, I will appreciate it if you can link me with someone present in Ivory Coast that we can split bills that can as well show me around and hustles I can lay my hands on. You might as well share his contacts with me. Thank you so much in anticipation.

My guy, your demand dey very high ooo....

But honestly, u can make it anywhere without anybody help. What u need most is God grace

I never knew anyone in ivory coast before i left

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2021
german89:
Good morning , good day to my fellow dudes and babes.
May God see us tru in these race to becoming financially successful or freedom LEGITIMATELY . Amen.

This is for those that are willing to work in a multi international company in Burkina Faso, Mali, Sierra lone, ivory coast and maybe Ghana.
6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off
Requirements. International passport or NIN
Wages/Salary : 250dollars every week and hopefully bonuses on Wednesdays depending on ur performance.
Plz don't send 1kobo to me. No I don't need it.
Mine is to guide u on how to locate any of the branches above mentioned.
Dm via my email for more information /Details if ur interested and it's for SERIOUS ONES PLEASE.
We Grow By Lifting Others.
IFEDIMMA......

Really? 250$ every week grin

Please my advice for people is to be very careful, no body should blame me if him or she get scammed.

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2021
german89:
May God see us tru in these race to becoming financially successful or freedom LEGITIMATELY . Amen.

This is for those that are willing to work in a multi international company in Burkina Faso, Mali, Sierra lone, ivory coast and maybe Ghana.
6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off
Wages/Salary : 250dollars every week and hopefully bonuses on Wednesdays depending on ur performance.
Dm via my email for more information /Details if ur interested and it's for SERIOUS ONES PLEASE.
IFEDIMMA......

Really? grin

Please my advice for people is to be very careful, no body should blame me if him or she get scammed.

My hand no dey oo

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by JONSYN7154: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2021
german89:

6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off
IFEDIMMA......
You want lure them from Nigeria so they can harvest their body part abi?

Your plan no go work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2021
JONSYN7154:
You want lure them from Nigeria so they can harvest their body part abi?

Your plan no go work.

cheesy grin

Bad guy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by JONSYN7154: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

cheesy grin

Bad guy...
grin cheesy
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
excel1960:

Please don’t send private DM to anyone concerning travel to Abidjan if you know what is good for you. Tell them to discuss anything in the open here for all to see. Many bad people dey masquerade as Good Samaritan these days o. Be warned angry

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Soffyh:
Don’t mind that dude with bad vibes,normal every country is not easy but some countries are more lively than this 9ja, i also got cousins there and I keep asking for links to get there, he keeps telling me that abijan hard hard, funniest thing, he is about finished his house in 9ja, he came to 9ja march and gone back may,he left somethings undone before he returned,in two weeks he reach abijan back ,he sent 325k to done everything he left undone, see what i see in them is selfishness ,they know Ivory Coast economy is a bit better than Nigeria but they feel like making it alone, maybe u will affect them? See that man holy is enjoying ther but denied he is bak to 9ja,, if i see who go connect me I will prefer ivory coast x10

Them dey tell you as e be yet you no wan hear word. Oya carry your load dey go na. Enjoy the yamayama wey go nack that your bald head for road. Mugu angry

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
german89:

6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off
IFEDIMMA......

Why not go your village and carry all the young men and women there for the job? May very strong yamayama disease nack that your bald head wey you dey use find maga to chop for here. Mugu angry

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Lastpharoah33: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have been following this piece right from page one, took me 2days to arrive at the 57th.

Truth is ,I'm really fed up of this country called Nigeria. As the eldest in a family of 5 issues, I am going into depression every single day owing to the fact that I see no escape route from the wretched and poverty-stricken home am born into.

I can only boast of 60k which is my home and abroad like we call it. If I can get someone that can help me with accomodation and any menial job in any of our neighbouring countries ( excluding ghana), I'm always ready to migrate.
I don't mind leaving before Christmas, this is to tell you how serious and determined I am.

I'm open for ideas guys.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
I have been following this piece right from page one, took me 2days to arrive at the 57th.

Truth is ,I'm really fed up of this country called Nigeria. As the eldest in a family of 5 issues, I am going into depression every single day owing to the fact that I see no escape route from the wretched and poverty-stricken home am born into.

I can only boast of 60k which is my home and abroad like we call it. If I can get someone that can help me with accomodation and any menial job in any of our neighbouring countries ( excluding ghana), I'm always ready to migrate.
I don't mind leaving before Christmas, this is to tell you how serious and determined I am.

I'm open for ideas guys.

Use that 60k buy Nigeria used bike(Bajaj) hustle and get more money. If not you go suffer like the biblical prodigal son.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Elisheeva: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
excel1960:

Please check your email.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Doncanon: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Greetings house I need ivory Coast passport anyone with good contact should write me on WhatsApp.+22954671646
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by sliksusan: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Doncanon:
Greetings house I need ivory Coast passport anyone with good contact should write me on WhatsApp.+22954671646

if you need ivory passport you need to speak french language
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
sliksusan:

if you need ivory passport you need to speak french language

Can I get Liberian Passport?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by sliksusan: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
adubam:

you can get gambia passport
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
sliksusan:

How bro.

you can get gambia passport
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by sliksusan: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=adubam post=108563202][/quote]
let us chart private
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by sliksusan: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
adubam:

let us chart private
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Xristofa: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Good evening everyone, please is there any nairalander presently in Ivory Coast? If yes please share your contact with me via my mail let’s Connect on WhatsApp.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by stevelaw: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Xristofa:
Good evening everyone, please is there any nairalander presently in Ivory Coast? If yes please share your contact with me via my mail amadic823@gmail.com let’s Connect on WhatsApp.
I live and work here.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Msdos4000: 4:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Please I want to travel to ivory coast for a job... Tongon gold mine company recruitment I want to know about it please if you know anyone there let me because
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by NONNYG: 4:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Msdos4000:
Please I want to travel to ivory coast for a job... Tongon gold mine company recruitment I want to know about it please if you know anyone there let me because
Scam
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Msdos4000: 7:27am On Jan 03, 2022
How is it scam explain and proof it for more knowledge
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Xristofa: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
stevelaw:

I live and work here.
This is my contact I’ll appreciate it if we can connect via WhatsApp thank you very much.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Kaysalas(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2022
german89:

6hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday is off
IFEDIMMA......
Hi bro.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by oyesola: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
... I am presently in Abidjan. Things are not that easy here excecpt you know what you are here for. Our currency is bad. However with determination you can make it. If you need a very good accomodation (5 star) and willing to split bill, get in touch

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Marimart: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2022
oyesola:
... I am presently in Abidjan. Things are not that easy here excecpt you know what you are here for. Our currency is bad. However with determination you can make it. If you need a very good accomodation (5 star) and willing to split bill, get in touch
How much is their cfa against naira,how is cost of living and how is business there including their women?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by GreatSage: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2022
Omo who dae reason to enter CIV around May?? Make we align abeg..

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.