Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (132425 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by traveladdict: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Holywizard:
it is on monthly basis. Let me explain it clearly to u.
Let's say ur house rent is 40k.
At first it will be mandately for u to pay 5 months rent at once.
2 months rent cushion ( money used to secure the rent. Anytime u want to pack out, the next tenant will pay back the money to u or u can easily hand over the room to someone else and he or she will settle u and will only be paying the monthly rent to the owner of the house
1 month is for agent fee.

The last 2 months will then be ur house rent.
U will continue paying monthly 40k as from the 3rd month.

U see, some of our brothers are hustling fine but most of their bills including house and shops rents which are being paid on monthly basis is their major problem

nice info, thanks.....do you have an idea how to get reliable agent there?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Believe me... I cannot compare when i was there with now.

But believe those areas have the different rent options
U go see the one your power reach grin
That i promise
Lol...ok
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by SOAG(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Bro please are you still in Benin republic I want to inquire something from you

EMEKUSBOY9:

I can't move that way bro..... Is either till the border officially opens or i take flight

I don pay my dues since 2016 when i sacrificed and risked such type of journey grin

My own time i no carry international passport or proper form of identification grin

God use that girl wey i meet for Benin republic take help me cry
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Imagine leaving Nigeria to go and live and suffer in that rough Adjame of all places in Abidjan. That’s like going to live in Mushin Olosha sad sad

Guys I am in Abidjan for the Sallah long weekend and I am warning you people again. If you don’t have money, don’t come to Abidjan. If you are looking for a job, don’t come to Abidjan. If you wan do business as an English speaking Nigerian, don’t come to Abidjan. If you decide not to listen to my advice and wan suffer yourself, then be my guest and carry anything wey you see for here. I guarantee you unlimited suffering sha cry embarassed

Friday and Saturday nights were the bomb o. 4040 in Plateau and some joints in Cocody. Osiris Riviera, Bloom deux plateau and then Zone 4 hangout spots but too many okpos dey that Zone 4 jare angry angry

Tonight be like we dey enter Youpougun. Gonna be lit man cool wink

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2021
OP dey advise people to go hustle for San Pedro. Hahaha. That’s like asking foreigner wey come naija to enter Calabar for Obudu Cattle Ranch side to go hustle cheesy cheesy

Omo if you no get money as a visitor, you no get business for San Pedro. Ivorians sef never find jobs and business to do finish there, na one stupid Nigerian wan go make money there?

If you wan go work for the nearby cocoa farms or work for the hotels wey dey the beach as gateman or cleaner, you fit go try your luck to see if they will give you the jobs before their Ivorian people.

If you feel say you get business sense, try go there to catch fish wey you go dey sell for the beach and see if those Ivorian fishermen no go use their local rifle to fire your Naija yansh. Mugus angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2021
I repeat if you don tire for Naija and wan go hustle outside with no money, enter better country for developed world. Worst case you go dey see food chop. Leaving Naija without money to enter poor African country is as good as suicide.

If you get money and fit speak French and get business sense and you dey consider Ivory Coast, I advise you to take a few trips to the country first. Look around, talk to people and do your own feasibility on whether your business go move. This will require a few trips sha before you reach conclusion on if to relocate.

If na job you dey find, search the jobs b4 coming. No come here come find job! There are international organizations here as well as Nigerian companies looking for French speakers to come and work for them in their branches here. I have friends who left Naija on transfer to come and work here and they are doing well. There are also many Nigerians working for World Bank, IFC, UN, ADB, etc that are based here and those ones dey chop correct salaries and living well here.

I don talk my own o. If you nor get money nor just near here o. He who has ears make he hear.

Abeg make I enter Cap Nord and Cap Sud go survey Ivorian women jare. I don waka wink

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
SOAG:
Bro please are you still in Benin republic I want to inquire something from you

Am not in Benin republic... I guessed you want to say IVORY COAST
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by edwonderz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Labadi69:
I repeat if you don tire for Naija and wan go hustle outside with no money, enter better country for developed world. Worst case you go dey see food chop. Leaving Naija without money to enter poor African country is as good as suicide.

If you get money and fit speak French and get business sense and you dey consider Ivory Coast, I advise you to take a few trips to the country first. Look around, talk to people and do your own feasibility on whether your business go move. This will require a few trips sha before you reach conclusion on if to relocate.

If na job you dey find, search the jobs b4 coming. No come here come find job! There are international organizations here as well as Nigerian companies looking for French speakers to come and workk for them in their branches here. I have friends who left Naija on transfer to come and work here and they are doing well. There are also many Nigerians working for World Bank, IFC, UN, ADB, etc that are based here and those ones dey chop correct salaries and living well here.

I don talk my own o. If you nor get money nor just near here o. He who has ears make he hear.

Abeg make I enter Cap Nord and Cap Sud go survey Ivorian women jare. I do waka wink

Neglect his foul mouth and read this good piece of advice.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by SOAG(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Am not in Benin republic... I guessed you want to say IVORY COAST

Oh okay. Please how easy do you think it is obtaining the Ivorian passport?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
SOAG:

Oh okay. Please how easy do you think it is obtaining the Ivorian passport?

Bro, the only way to get their passport is through legal means.... Don't allow anyone to decieve you by taking short cut.

Nothing much just like any other country u want to get their passport legitimately...

For u to get their passport u need to spend sometime in the country and follow the process.

It pays to do things right don't allow any one decieve you
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by SOAG(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Bro, the only way to get their passport is through legal means.... Don't allow anyone to decieve you by taking short cut.

Nothing much just like any other country u want to get their passport legitimately...

For u to get their passport u need to spend sometime in the country and follow the process.

Thanks a lot, I prefer the legal means bro because I intend using as a second citizenship and to also travel to Asia as I have been denied Visa twice from Nigeria here
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
SOAG:

Thanks a lot, I prefer the legal means bro because I intend using as a second citizenship and to also travel to Asia as I have been denied Visa twice from Nigeria here

Na that your life savings of 150k you wan use do dual citizenship? cheesy. You must be a very big fool if you dey plan to move to Ivory Coast just to get Ivorian Passport in order to travel to Asia angry

You think say e easy to get any passport? Talk less of one from a francophone African country. In short you are a dreamer. Keep dreaming. Mugu angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by SOAG(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Labadi69:

You must be a very big fool if you dey go Ivory Coast just to get Ivorian Passport in order to travel to Asia angry

You think say e easy to get any passport? Talk less of trying to get one in a francophone African country. In short you are a dreamer. Keep dreaming. Mugu angry

Mr professor and intelligent mugu, you must be very stupid and brain dead to think getting a second passport is a crime on earth. Well, all still boils down to why Nigeria is still where it is today. Onuku

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
SOAG:

Mr professor and intelligent mugu, you must be very stupid and brain dead to think getting a second passport is a crime on earth. Well, all still boils down to why Nigeria is still where it is today. Onuku

Na that your 150k life savings you wan use collect second passport? cheesy . Kai poverty na real bastard!

Dey there dey deceive yourself na. Me just dey chill with some red wine after correct lunch while relaxing and getting ready for a jolly good evening later today wink. You nko wetin you dey up to? cheesy cheesy

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

My oga lọngest time. How is family? I greet u, and I dey Lagos like dis self.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
odinga1of:

My oga lọngest time. How is family? I greet u, and I dey Lagos like dis self.

Where u dey for Lagos?

U get my WhatsApp number u fit tell me where u dey for Lagos on WhatsApp
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by uchman(m): 4:35am On Jul 21, 2021
Emekusboy9,
Welldone bro,
You are doing well on this thread...
Labadi, stop all this foul words here, I believe you are matured, drinking red wine and displaying it here, does not count to anything...
Here is a faceless forum, no be your money tall pass...

6 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2021
uchman:
Emekusboy9,
Welldone bro,
Labadi, stop all this foul words here, I believe you are matured, drinking red wine and displaying it here, does not count to anything...

Thank you bro....
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
uchman:
Emekusboy9,
Welldone bro,

E dey pain you say I dey drink red wine? No go choke o cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile I still dey Abidjan o. Youpougun was mad. Rex nightclub too correct. If you get money, you go enjoy here. If you no get money, just hide your face for Naija angry angry
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by uchman(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Labadi69:

E dey pain you say I dey drink red wine? No go choke o cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile I still dey Abidjan o. Youpougun was mad. Rex nightclub too correct. If you get money, you go enjoy here. If you no get money, just hide your face for Naija angry angry

E no dey pain me bro...
Just be yourself and enjoy...
Abidjan to my profile will be steps behind...
Enjoy your stay over there...

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Where u dey for Lagos?

U get my WhatsApp number u fit tell me where u dey for Lagos on WhatsApp
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
uchman:

E no dey pain me bro...
Just be yourself and enjoy...
Abidjan to my profile will be steps behind...
Enjoy your stay over there...

Which kain yeye profile you get? You wey dey try cut out from Naija by fire by force. Abidjan is not steps behind for you o. No dey deceive yourself for there. Have you been there b4? You don comot Naija for your entire life? angry

By the way, if you wan know about any country you can feel free to ask me make I school you. Chances are that I have been there before wink

1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Starzo: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Labadi69:

If na job you dey find, search the jobs b4 coming. No come here come find job! There are international organizations here as well as Nigerian companies looking for French speakers to come and work for them in their branches here. I have friends who left Naija on transfer to come and work here and they are doing well. There are also many Nigerians working for World Bank, IFC, UN, ADB, etc that are based here and those ones dey chop correct salaries and living well here.

Abeg make I enter Cap Nord and Cap Sud go survey Ivorian women jare. I don waka wink
bro how the women there...Dem go well??... facially and bakally??
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Starzo:

Dem get the same features as Naija women. Fine ones dey, ugly ones sef dey. Big baka dey small baka dey. Tall, short, fat, slim, fair, dark everything cheesy grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Brightfab(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Starzo:

I'm sorry but you don't have sense smiley
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Starzo: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Brightfab:

I'm sorry but you don't have sense smiley
Everyone is not like your father
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Starzo: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Labadi69:

Dem get the same features as Naija women. Fine ones dey, ugly ones sef dey. Big baka dey small baka dey. Tall, short, fat, slim, fair, dark everything cheesy grin
Ok nah...but u don enter tz before??
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2021
Starzo:

Ok nah...but u don enter tz before??

Tz not yet. But I don enter Kenya and Uganda for that area.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Holywizard: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
traveladdict:

nice info, thanks.....do you have an idea how to get reliable agent there?
come around first
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by graced21: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2021
Labadi69:

Can anyone venture into business with 3million naira in Abidjan ??
I speak French fluently.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
graced21:
Can anyone venture into business with 3million naira in Abidjan ??
I speak French fluently.

Oui Monsieur, C'est assez d'argent smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by graced21: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
babakb:

Oui Monsieur, C'est assez d'argent smiley smiley smiley
wow,c'est bon
maïs. quelle business tu me proposais ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (62) (Reply)

DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.