Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108988 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

I NEVER said it is okay for men to cheat.

What I said is that a woman must condone it while putting in place mechanisms to stop it such as Mrs Ajimobi alluded... smiley

Ok, a woman should condone cheating apart from your daughter who you are already praying for not to marry a cheating husband.

Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by AntiWailer: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

.....and u end up like the woman in the movie, "A fall from grace"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Billyanger(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't have a problem with cheating if both husband an wife can sleep with anything they like and come back home pretending as if nothing happened. She made is sound so easy to forgive a cock. If it's that easy, why then do men and women kill their spouses for cheating. A boyfriend can cheat but a husband cheating every now and then and the wife sees herself as the main chick and the women out there can continue to be side chicks to her husband, she must be cheating of have very low self esteem.

Anyway, what do I know? Until a man cheats on me. Not just a man but a husband. Then I will know how it feels.

Forgiveness depends on your state of heart dear, and it is one thing to forgive it is another thing to forget, and forgetting is the hardest part because your imagination & memory will haunt you and it will cause a lot of emotional damage, especially if your heart is possessive.

I can tell you categorically that having to put up with a cheating spouse is not easy, it is painful as having to withstand a hot pressing iron to the chest. If you have ever loved someone on a dating relationship so much and they cheat on you, you can relate how marriage feels like.

Sex means a lot in marriage and even means a lot when shared with third party.
I will rather forgive and end that relationship than having live with the memories and the pain that comes with them.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

Ok, a woman should condone cheating apart from your daughter who you are already praying for not to marry a cheating husband.

Ok.

My daughter won't have to condone a cheating husband because she won't marry one by God's grace... cool
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry
you this nyarinya urhobo lady,men and women are not equal.Get and accept this fact now before ever thinking of settling down,also accept the fact that your husband will cheat on you and you will have no option than to forgive him.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

My daughter won't have to condone a cheating husband because she won't marry one by God's grace... cool

grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Billyanger:

Forgiveness depends on your state of heart dear, and it is one thing to forgive it is another thing to forget, and forgetting is the hardest part because your imagination & memory will haunt you and it will cause a lot of emotional damage, especially if your heart is possessive.

I can tell you categorically that having to put up with a cheating spouse is not easy, it is painful as having to withstand a hot pressing iron to the chest. If you have ever loved someone on a dating relationship so much and they cheat on you, you can relate how marriage feels like.

Sex means a lot in marriage and even means a lot when shared with third party.
I will rather forgive and end that relationship than having live with the memories and the pain that comes with them.
That's why I wonder how people say forgive as if it's like someone mistakenly splashing water on you. While others kill and even kill the third person involved, someone was able to forgive over and over and they live happily ever after. She must be very strong.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Slic1: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

Your choice I hope it works for you. Just know that there is no perfect marriage as there must be something you have to or must endure for the marriage to survive. Some times we need to ask our parents their experiences. You might be surprise what have been enduring.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Men can't take it.
But they want a woman to swallow it.

Men are wonderful creatures.
I can't stand them.
Except me.

grin
Some can anyway.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Billyanger(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's why I wonder how people say forgive as if it's like someone mistakenly splashing water on you. While others kill and even kill the third person involved, someone was able to forgive over and over and they live happily ever after. She must be very strong.

Believe me if she have the heart to kill, she would do it, emotional backstabbing no be childs play. it takes a lion heart and a truely loving heart to forgive cheating.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by mamajj17(f): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad

grin grin grin so yr Dad na Pen....Funny Girl
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Decryptor(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

As your mum married your elder or younger brother right?

Thank goodness i am an only son.

As i said before, make sure you marry your dad and bear him kids or the joke is on you.

If you marry (or is already married to) any other "pencil" apart from your dad, then you are an ink-less pen undecided
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by olarge: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizH4WMpCmk

Here is the video of her saying all that
Dayum! Nuff respect to the woman. That's some real heavy stuff man.. I love the part where she said she's never gonna walk away for another to come enjoy proceeds of her years of labour.
Wise woman.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

Mark 10:12
And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

Is this enough to conclude that God doesn't want wives divorcing cheating husbands?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by evansjeff(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Delta State

Oh...okay, I think same thing applies to Benin women too
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
I don't understand why someone's opinion hurts yall so much. She don't wanna indulge a cheat. It's her life. When you have daughters, encourage them to put up with community pricks that will give them diseases.

Considering the number of comments you have made on this thread and the venom with which you made them, it is clear you are the one for whom this is a sore topic obviously this is a topic close to home. My advice is for you is to face the realities of lifel...the world wont change because of you and by the time you realise it, you will be old, miserable and ALONE!!!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oil dey the woman head. Words of a wise woman
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Goalnaldo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You said serious, but you're abusing me b4
I didn't abuse you. You said other men are pencils excluded your dad. Sorry though if it sounded like an abuse.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

Is this enough to conclude that God doesn't want wives divorcing cheating husbands?

Yes it is... cool
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by leaculpa: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
SmartyPants:

Even the most powerful of women have to accept that many if their husbands cheat. Go and ask Beyonce.

If everyone left their partners for such offences, then most people would either be single or dating someone else's cheat.

And of course this goes for men too. In the coming years more women will cheat as a result of more equitable economic standing for women. We all need to either be more forgiving or more willing to be alone.

Leaving a cheating husband & being alone is okay. Living with abuse & low self worth just causes emotional pain. We all have one life to live & deserve happiness & peace of mind, even if it's outside of marriage.

I'm sure someone like Mo Abudu wouldn't have had the joy & vision to pursue her media company (Ebonylife) while she was in an unhappy marriage with a cheating husband. You mentioned Beyonce. She only seems to be seen, these days, giving sideeyes to women talking to her husband in basketball games or shes staring into her husband's phone. You really think she's happy? I haven't seen a picture of 'happy beyonce' in a long time.

There's a reason God is against adultery. Whether u like it or not, the emotional turmoil pple go through is real. And if theyre going through it over & over they will feel worthless & grow numb. Most women hold on for their children, but children shouldn't be growing up in homes dt lack real love & connection. The cycle of the entitled dad & the angry doormat mother just gets passed on to the children.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Jaqenhghar: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry
I remember one guy actually stood up and challenged the church leadership in one bible stufdy class. He said why is it that when a man cheats amd a woman reports to the elders amd pastor, they urge her to pray, but when a woman cheats, theu quote the part of the bible where Jesus said divorce is allowed under the grounds of unfaithfulness grin
Na there bible study scatter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by ibkayee(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
I wouldn't be able to stay with a cheat even if I tried because it would just disconnect me from him in every possible way. Forgiveness isn't even the issue, I'd just be disengaged and if we had children together, we'd just become individuals living together rather than a couple so may as well part ways

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by sefce: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
is she justifying that men should go about cheating? she must have strong emotions, cause some women won't mind setting the house on fire if you dare cheat on them.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

The traditional men behind that collective ancestral punishment for adultery are adulterers and mostly polygamus themselves, for the fear not to lose their wives they invoked the deity to bind women from dancing around. They offer rituals to the deity yearly to maintain that evil curse. However that deity can be manipulated to cause death of the husband, so when the man's off, the secret hand behind the death, surfaces to wife or concubine the mourning widow.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I didn't abuse you. You said other men are pencils excluded your dad. Sorry though if it sounded like an abuse.

Is that all
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Decryptor:

Thank goodness i am an only son.

As i said before, make sure you marry your dad and bear him kids or the joke is on you.

If you marry (or is already married to) any other "pencil" apart from your dad, then you are an ink-less pen undecided
The only son that's useless... Your mother kuku could have aborted you because you're a waste being...
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
mamajj17:

grin grin grin so yr Dad na Pen....Funny Girl

Your dad is the one below

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Babeme: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
And oga husband sent me this link.continue cheating in peace.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Goalnaldo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Is that all
I have apologized. What do you what again grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Decryptor(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

The only son that's useless... Your mother kuku could have aborted you because you're a waste being...

Now she's beginning to throw cliches! I can understand your frustration.

You are definitely frustrated out of probably living a "loveless" life devoid of a man you can't keep and secondly your obesity!
I understand your plight!! embarassed embarassed
Engaging you verbally could make you go suicidal so let me kindly save your life grin grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

The woman cheats but the man suffers, how fair is this and who is the gods here protecting, the woman or the man ? I thought the law cuts the hands of he that commits the crime

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.