Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108897 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Femeto:
Ajimobi wey dey make mouth for 1 wedding wey I go say him never cheat on him wife for once.

Toor!

You don't know the wife he was referring to grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Jp4life(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
food for thnught,i sincerely respect every woman that know princeples of maraige.thank u maa

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Onyije1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Are you from Enugu Ezike?
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:
I love this woman.

Ladies should learn from this.

But I woouldn't want any man to cheat on my daughter, though... embarassed

Is your daughter not a lady? undecided
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by CHoccolaTE: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
I might not leave a cheating spouse but God know say I go frustrate him life.
I will sabotage any form of happiness or success in his life and pretend to be a loving wife so that he will not suspect me and he will not be able to protect himself from my revenge.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Bbbwings: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ajimobi is alpha male
Ubunja, martinez39 come and see
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by WandaNara: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My q
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Joevics(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
My neighbor has a loving family but her son impregnated a girl and now she's forced to train the child in school as the responsibility lies solely on her as the child now lives with them. This is someone that doesn't come from a broken home.

A broken home is better than one with emotional and physical abuse. That excuse about broken home is invalid. One good parent can bring up a child properly.
Lol. She highlighted physical abuse as a good reason for divorce.
And you are wrong about children from single parents.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by jolyment: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

Till then
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Miracle1991: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
can you swear you never sleep with a married man? If you have done it just be sure that another woman will sleep with your husband one day.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
I concur because there are lot of STIs out there.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Bbbwings: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Decryptor:

Florence Ajimobi, the wife of a Governor and financial big shot with affluence says she accepted her husband back...you that we don't know your address and we are not sure can boast of up to N20k in her account is ranting!

Inside life grin
cheesy grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by jolyment: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.

You be correct person.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
payloader:
Marriage is honorable, if the bed is undefiled, but adulterers and whoremongers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4. Adultery is iinexcusable for both sexes.

This is conventional Bible.

You need to read the Nigerian version of it cheesy

If you ask the Christians and Muslims on this thread to indicate, 98% of them will identify with one of these religions.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by jolyment: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evablizin:
If we marry first wetin go happen last?

You will forgive him for cheating
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

The Bible doesn't advise us to condone cheating wives. That's why it is only ground on which our LORD Jesus permits divorce... cool

The Bible tells you to condone cheating husbands?

The Nigerian version abi? grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by gwinaB(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.

Understanding her man and compromising certain things is the reason she is not single and lonely in her old age. It's same reason she is not in Maryam Sanda's place. We all treat issues differently and the way she did hers has worked for her. She passed the advise to her daughter and not the entire female folk. You can act the way it pleases you when you get married.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by LivingSage: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
You see that I don't insult yours cos I have, you don't have that's why you keep insulting them. Asigbe woodu cheesy
SharonLoveth:

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Shormiey(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You need help financially??
Hahahahahahaha.....if I need help financially I will have pm you so no need for that grin...I just wanna troll you a little. grin

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Bbbwings: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
SmartyPants:

Re point 1: top 10 is an arbitrary standard. She is worth hundreds of millions. You simply cannot deny this.

Re point 2: Hilary is undoubtedly more powerful than her husband today, and has been so ever since he left the Oval office. If she didn't leave him then does it mean she couldn't leave him subsequently??

Now over to you. What are your examples of powerful women who have left their cheating husbands?
Hillary is more powerful than bill today.
Hillary was never a President.
She became a senator because of the influence of her husband likewise when she was a democratic nominee
Bros i tire for your matter.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by fof1: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.

YOU are Very Ignorant of the Subject Matter Madam Florence is Expounding here. Pls go back and Read again. Keep away all Activism of any Kind...Feminism or Masculinism. Look at d Doctrinal Lines of Her Exposé. And U will be Wiser than Ur Forebears.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:

People thinking cheating is unforgivable sin, they forget that it happens for various reasons and circumstances.

There are reasons and conditions where it is acceptable to forgive ur partner especially in marriage where kids are involved. Depending on the situation. Love is also about forgiveness bt many people have thrown that out the window.

Most are just follow the rhetoric of if u cheat I'm out without weighing the circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by PrinzJaay: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
Whether you shy away from the truth or not, 98% of married men these days will cheat, how many will you then divorce & remarry?....she’s just being a realist, give her some accolades

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by benji93: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is where you understand there are two different kinds of cheating. Poor and Rich. For the poor man, you divorce his ass. For the rich man, it's just for sex, he loves me. Who would throw away her key to the vault? Wetin professor no go see for lectures.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by iammo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bbbwings:

Hillary is more powerful than bill today.
Hillary was never a President.
She became a senator because of the influence of her husband likewise when she was a democratic nominee
Bros i tire for your matter.

why not google Hillary's family and come back to clear this
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
LivingSage:
You see that I don't insult yours cos I have, you don't have that's why you keep insulting them. Asigbe woodu cheesy

Or the grammars are too strong for you to understand grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SirBunky85(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry
are u from Abia state?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:

Most men say this to women but do they forgive cheating wife? Can they stand a cheating wife at all?
She has simply told you what has kept her in the marriage, which had chattered many homes and still destroying many more... The rate of divorce is so much these days because we don't forgive. What would you say of timi dakolo and his wife who confessed to him of her past? Many pretend to be forgivers when they're not and that's why many marriages collapse these days. Even some men and women of God hardly forgive. I know of a wife who hid her SS status ftom her husband while they were coursing .The husband got to know after marriage. This lady didnt look SS when they were courting. She was always asking her man to present his genotype and blood which was AA and o+ while she would say she was fine when asked by the man. Since he was of a sound genotype, he didn't bother stressing the woman. The day the man knew, barely when the lady was in her 3rd trimester, about to give birth, the man broke down in tears, not because he didnt love her but because she could hide such from him for so long. The woman begged him and life moved on. They are blessed with 3 kids now. What she did was worse than cheating.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Phoenix999: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:

Madam she is living a far better life than you are... Who even knows you??

Criticizing someone just cuz she holds a contrary opinion

Awon Women Rights Activist with zero significance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SirBunky85(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
thelinguist:
That is her view and I respect her for that, however if you cheat on me, we are done!
Are U married?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by abdul824: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Technically a bastard
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Beolly(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad
It's called FUN, he's having fun. He's loves you 100% but the constant urge to explore and have fun can't be and too hard to ignored only an hypocritical men will say otherwise. That's just what it is, it's nature and you Can't cheat nature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.