Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108895 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Bbbwings: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:

why not google Hillary's family and come back to clear this
Her father was just a small business man
Maybe you meant scwaznegger that married into Kennedy family.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by ceeceeuwa: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
If I won't cheat on you, don't even think of cheating on me. I don't share my meals with the public. No woman wants a community dick!

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Beolly:

It's called FUN, he's having fun. He's loves you 100% but the constant urge to explore and have fun can't be and too hard to ignored only an hypocritical men will say otherwise. That's just what it is, it's nature and you Can't cheat nature

Is that all
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Goalnaldo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad
I guess your father is the eraser then undecided

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I guess your father is the eraser then undecided

Look at your dad below

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by strongguy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
The answer is a simple one because the man is not made for the woman but the woman for the man. The head of woman is man, the head of man is Christ, the head of Christ is God. Check your bible.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Goalnaldo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Look at your dad below
grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by isblog(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

Get married first
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
grin

Make I join you laugh grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by OsuMustGo: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.
Will you keep kwuayet
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Goalnaldo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Make I join you laugh grin
are you single??
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SmartyPants(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bbbwings:

Hillary is more powerful than bill today.
Hillary was never a President.
She became a senator because of the influence of her husband likewise when she was a democratic nominee
Bros i tire for your matter.

This is a tangent. The point was not who was the more powerful. It is simply that Hilary is powerful. And as you put it, she is more powerful than him today.

The second point, my friend, is that if she was was angry enough she could have left him at any point in recent times. Or are you saying that the act of having cheated dissolves into thin air with the passage of time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
are you single??

I am on Google.com feel free to ask google about me
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Goalnaldo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

I am on Google.com feel free to ask google about me
be serious joor
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by isblog(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tomide007:
She makes sense...But i think that the only time where Its easy to forgive is if its both sides that cheat.

Not true. Forgiveness is not a thing of flesh, it comes from a heart that is already in tune with God.

There are men who forgive their wives just as there are women who wholeheartedly forgive their husbands and their marriages have blossomed because of this act.

These days most marriages are too competitive and the standards have already been wrongly set so many things go wrong. There are so many factors to make a spouse cheat and these factors differ from person to person.

We should pray that God gives us the one that will truly compliment us and I tell you that person will come with everything to make a marriage sweet. Everything.

Even God knew that in the place of marriage there will be issues even as much as cheating. Forgiveness can do more than number of letters in the word
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by rosamaris: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
I guess forgiveness comes easier when you have a well to do husband who is ready to spend on you without blinking an eye not the other way round. Adultery is painfully sinful especially when the other partner has remained faithful all along. His or her job in the marriage is just to keep forgiving over and over again because the other partner has refused to be responsible in the relationship. Adultery committed once is a mistake but when it's more than once, it becomes a habit.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by AuroraB(f): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hoephase:
Twice that you know of. grin grin

She is still a learner you husband is a free giver ooh. grin
were you thinking she'd add the rest
She released the number that gives her some measure of comfort. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Smhaykins:

Please give a verse where God said no man should never marry more Dan a woman..

N I will give u instances where ppu of God married more dan a woman...n God never condemned dem for doing day e.g David n solomon
Right from creation God had always supported one wife even though he gave man the freedom to choose ( Genesis 1:27 and 7:9)
Jesus the founder of Christianity supported monogamy (Mark 10:8; Matt 19:5).
Paul took the teaching against polygamy further by reversing the command that a man had to marry his dead brother’s wife. This had always been a difficult rule, though it made sense in the world of the early Old Testament. In Hittite law (and probably other ancient Near Eastern laws), a widow could be married against her will to any male relative—even to her husband’s elderly grandfather or infant nephew. But Moses’ law restricted her marriage to someone of roughly her age—that is, she should only marry a brother of her husband—and she was allowed to refuse. Paul later decided that this law was outmoded. He said that a widow could marry whomever she wanted (1 Cor 7:39)—though he added that she should marry a fellow believer.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Antichristus: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad

I see. That explains it all.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.
You have said it all that is why I am not moved when I hear some people celebrating 20,30,40 and 50 years of marriage .There is nothing special in some of their relationships they are just managing each others bagages nothing to emulate.They just put on a show for society.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Orpe7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
If use going to be stupid, please be stupid alone, don't drag people with u
Ajumobi has billions, will u ever leave him
If he was a bus conductor and he cheated just once, will u have stayed
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Hangulsaram: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evablizin:
If we marry first wetin go happen last?
“Them never catch the hawk, them say woman can not eat it.”
Till you Mary and find yourself in the situation then we will know
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
I don't have a problem with cheating if both husband an wife can sleep with anything they like and come back home pretending as if nothing happened. She made is sound so easy to forgive a cock. If it's that easy, why then do men and women kill their spouses for cheating. A boyfriend can cheat but a husband cheating every now and then and the wife sees herself as the main chick and the women out there can continue to be side chicks to her husband, she must be cheating of have very low self esteem.

Anyway, what do I know? Until a man cheats on me. Not just a man but a husband. Then I will know how it feels.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

The Bible tells you to condone cheating husbands?

The Nigerian version abi? grin

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Only a man is allowed to enjoy this privilege... cool
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
fairfora:
She has simply told you what has kept her in the marriage, which had chattered many homes and still destroying many more... The rate of divorce is so much these days because we don't forgive. What would you say of timi dakolo and his wife who confessed to him of her past? Many pretend to be forgivers when they're not and that's why many marriages collapse these days. Even some men and women of God hardly forgive. I know of a wife who hid her SS status ftom her husband while they were coursing .The husband got to know after marriage. This lady didnt look SS when they were courting. She was always asking her man to present his genotype and blood which was AA and o+ while she would say she was fine when asked by the man. Since he was of a sound genotype, he didn't bother stressing the woman. The day the man knew, barely when the lady was in her 3rd trimester, about to give birth, the man broke down in tears, not because he didnt love her but because she could hide such from him for so long. The woman begged him and life moved on. They are blessed with 3 kids now. What she did was worse than cheating.
What worked for A may not work for B. The question I ask how many men are ready to forgive a cheating wife? The society uses psychology on women by telling them to forgive but would men forgive?. That politician's son that was killed few years back, got killed because his wife nursed the anger of cheating.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Onlyonebuhari: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:

Most men say this to women but do they forgive cheating wife? Can they stand a cheating wife at all?

Cos no law permit women to marry more than one husbands. It is called prostitution.....it is worst than that of a man.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Only a man is allowed to enjoy this privilege... cool

This Bible verse in context tells me that a man can only divorce his wife in the case of adultery.

Is there any Bible verse that
1. Says expressly that women can not divorce cheating husbands?
2. That condones cheating in husbands?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

Is your daughter not a lady? undecided

Sure, she will be come one by God's grace.

When the time comes, God will give a man like me who won't cheat... cool I have already started praying about it... smiley
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by WaleRock: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-i-forgave-my-husband-when-he-cheated-twice-ajimobis-wife/

The point of all these is basically to warm themselves into the hearts of the people again.

I am not against forgiving and forgetting his atrocities, but...

How Nigerians are easily swayed, controlled, distracted and manipulated!

However, pls forgive him, if it's withings your capacity. But don't be fooled! Be conscious - wise as a serpent, gentle as a dove!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Antichristus: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
thelinguist:
That is her view and I respect her for that, however if you cheat on me, we are done!

You'll he done with so many men. Trust me.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Donraqh(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
thelinguist:
That is her view and I respect her for that, however if you cheat on me, we are done!

Serious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.