Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108927 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Cos no law permit women to marry more than one husbands. It is called prostitution.....it is worst than that of a man.
There is no law that permit men either. Mortal men should ask questions why certain things are practiced and whether they are fair enough
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by AsawanaDgreat: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
You no get option than to remain his wife
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Afobajelarry: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hustle o, So that when you cheat your wife will not have any reason to leave. Money is importanter

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by mako007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Yes.. your father is a woman bah grin

I am not the one who equated men to pencils grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

This Bible verse in context tells me that a man can only divorce his wife in the case of adultery.

Is there any Bible verse that
1. Says expressly that women can not divorce cheating husbands?
2. That condones cheating in husbands?

Exactly! A woman is not allowed to divorce her husband on any ground whatsoever... cool

It means, the husband is cheating, they must condone it. Where it becomes dangerous to their health, they can avoid sexxxx him altogether... smiley

The scripture below addresses cheating husbands:

Malachi 2:13-16
Mal:2:13: And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
Mal:2:14: Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
Mal:2:15: And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
Mal:2:16: For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
The older generation of women have no reasonable advice to give. Everything must and will be circled around men.

*Go to school if not no man will marry you.
*Do this oh if not no man will marry you.
*Do that oh if not no man will marry you.

And yet the men you're being prepared for are left to be "men", it's crazy!

So many women in Nigeria today are suffering from low self-esteem because they've nothing going on in their lives except men this men that.

One was telling me the other day, it's ok if your husband cheat it's going to be very painful but he's a man. I asked her so what if a woman cheats, no oh it not allowed. So it's better for women to feel the betrayal and pain but it isn't ok for men? Still they wonder why the rate of divorce is higher than the previous years.
you hear them say thinks like, women were born for men and if you don't have a man in your life you are nothing. And it pains me because you see a lot of women suffering, just because they want to keep men who don't want them in the name of marriage. I pity some women

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

Sure, she will be come one by God's grace.

When the time comes, God will give a man like me who won't cheat... cool I have already started praying about it... smiley

One can't make this shit up!

You were fine with cheating husbands telling me only men are allowed to divorce cheating wives a few posts ago now you are praying to same God of the Bible you used to back up your points that you are praying for a non-cheating husband for your wife?

Ase o ti e le.

You nor get liver.

It has reached your daughter's side now, you are praying.

The women with the cheating men you are cheering did not pray abi?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

One can't make this shit up!

You were fine with cheating husbands telling me only men are allowed to divorce cheating wives a few posts ago now you are praying to same God of the Bible you used to back up your points that you are praying for a non-cheating husband for your wife?

Ase o ti e le.

You nor get liver.

It has reached your daughter's side now, you are praying.

The women with the cheating men you are cheering did not pray abi?

@bolded
Most likely they didn't. They didn't perform all the necessary checks.
They are supposed to marry genuine born again Christians... cool
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Sterope(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol. Who told you that some husbands font forgive? Look at you cheesy. Let me be please.

Beedude:

We shouldn't shy away from d truth. Women cheat but knws dat wen exposed cant be condoned in any society either in africa,america, or europe.Some society can even stigmatize such women.Men get exposed n a sincere apology would do.Like d woman said,there are things women also do to men n cheating isn't the only iss in a relationship.I think for women to get away with cheating like me do so many things need to be amended e.g bride price
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
irunoko:
like I said earlier and I will say again LONGETIVITY in marriage doesn't equate a healthy MARRIAGE
Louder cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by spiralwedge(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Florence said domestic violence is sometimes caused by women.

She said women sometimes say horrible things to their husbands and don’t know when to stop

Best part in the op
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

Exactly! A woman is not allowed to divorce her husband on any ground whatsoever... cool

It means, the husband is cheating, they must condone it. Where it becomes dangerous to their health, they can avoid sexxxx him altogether... smiley

The scripture below addresses cheating husbands:

Malachi 2:13-16
Mal:2:13: And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
Mal:2:14: Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
Mal:2:15: And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
Mal:2:16: For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

You have not answered any of my questions;

1. Which Bible verse says a wife cannot divorce a cheating husband?
2. The Bible verse is telling us that God hates a man to divorce the wife of his youth. Men then divorced their wives when they got older and married someone else. It was a build up to the previous verse you quoted.

I am waiting before I leave.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ayt27(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
olabrinks:
but then boyfriend is completely different from a husband that you have children with. Your life is literally interlocked with that person, it’s not just easy to get Up and leave. The truth is that a lot of married women can relate to what Florence has said, they just wont come out to say it.

Two different valid points you have offered, drawing out conclusions from a realistic POV rather than hearsay circumstances.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

2. The Bible verse is telling us that God hates a man to divorce the wife of his youth. Men then divorced their wives when they got older and married someone else. It was a build up to the previous verse you quoted.

Where was it stated that a wife can divorce a cheating husband like it was stated in Matthew 5:32
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

@bolded
Most likely they didn't. They didn't perform all the necessary checks.
They are supposed to marry genuine born again Christians... cool

You are seriously cray.

So a cheating husband is not genuinely born again?

I thought it was ok for men to cheat?

Brother, bye bye.

May every one get what they deserve.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ruthchy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
No perfect home or husband life is just managing .
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by dratine(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evablizin:
If we marry first wetin go happen last?
You will be thrown out of your marriage you will be turned into the headmistress of the unmarried women.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

Where was it stated that a wife can divorce a cheating husband like it was stated in Matthew 5:32

You said a woman can't so I can asking you for the proof.

For instance, party is not mentioned as a sexual sin in the Bible; does it mean it is ok?

What was the issues as regards divorce during the Bible times?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

Mark 10:12
And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by irunoko(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Louder cool
it is grandmas like this that have succeeded in raising narcissistic and entitled men who think it's their birthright to cheat and now raised docile low self esteemed women

Imagine this one now has a daughter in-law, imagine the rubbish indoctrination she must have given her son...your father too cheated so what if you cheat.

No wonder late bimbo odukoya of blessed memory said when a woman marries,she doesn't just marry the man,she marries the character and all the twisted and disturbing family patterns of the man.this thread is even naeseating sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

You said a woman can't so I can asking you for the proof.

For instance, party is not mentioned as a sexual sin in the Bible; does it mean it is ok?

What was the issues as regards divorce during the Bible times?

Of course it falls under sexxuall perversion... smiley

I have given you proof though... smiley
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

Yinmu,

grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
irunoko:
it is grandmas like this that have succeeded in raising narcissistic and entitled men who think it's their birthright to cheat and now raised docile low self esteemed women

Imagine this one now has a daughter in-law, imagine the rubbish indoctrination she must have given her son...your father too cheated so what if you cheat.

No wonder late bimbo odukoya of blessed memory said when a woman marries,she doesn't just marry the man,she marries the character and all the twisted and disturbing family patterns of the man
Well said.I agree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

You are seriously cray.

So a cheating husband is not genuinely born again?

I thought it was ok for men to cheat?

Brother, bye bye.

May every one get what they deserve.

How can a genuine born again cheat, again and again
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
There is what is called 'acceptable cheating'

It does not occur continually. It was a one-off, done in a moment of weakness or extreme loneliness. It usually occurs for a couple, when kids start coming and the wife's affections are split. Such cheating may be painful, but with time and remorse, a couple can get over it

....and then there is Shalaye FC Cheating, which is the type Ajimobi and most Nigerian men advocate for. Cheating, not due to any strain in relationships or even the imaginary shortcomings of the wife, but just because you can and e dey sweet.

The first brand of cheating happens for about 98% of couples. This is what Beyonce and Jay went through, that many Nigerian men cling to, but you see that Shalaye cheating, that one is unacceptable, and that is what Florence Ajimobi is suffering, that is what women of the older generation like to portray as an ideal family.

Women, do not be deceived. Never accept Shalaye Cheating, fight it from within. Any man that says you will not sleep, that wants to cause you constant heart ache and ridicule, do not let him trample on you like that. Mrs. Florence has accepted Shalaye, it is well with her

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Why, because I don't like cheats, my last boyfriend cheated and I left him, I can forgive any other thing but not cheating.
My dear you have said it already.
Cheating and violence is a no no for me

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:

Most men say this to women but do they forgive cheating wife? Can they stand a cheating wife at all?

Men can't take it.
But they want a woman to swallow it.

Men are wonderful creatures.
I can't stand them.
Except me.

grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Farki: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
She is secretly pained but knows she can't do anything about it.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Bidi123: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lets be frank here madam it is because your husband has made name and wealth thats why you' re talking like this unlike those women whose husbands are still struggling na divorce oh.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Avalancheman:

How can a genuine born again cheat, again and again

You see, this is where you should have started from.

Not telling me how it is ok for men to cheat and divorce cheating wives while women can't cheat or divorce a cheating husband. undecided

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

You see, this is where you should have started from.

Not telling me how it is ok for men to cheat and divorce cheating wives while women can't cheat or divorce a cheating husband. undecided

I NEVER said it is okay for men to cheat.

What I said is that a woman must condone it while putting in place mechanisms to stop it such as Mrs Ajimobi alluded... smiley
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
be serious joor
You said serious, but you're abusing me b4

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.