Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108813 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by martowskin1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.

U see one problem with our generation, is that we look for standard too much. When it come to marriage, we all have what we can take and what we cant take.

There is no standard and book to follow, cheating means nothing to her and that is alright.

If the next woman said she can't take cheating, is also OK.

Some men out there take some stuff from their wife another man can't take. There are some men that can take slap from their wife and some men, that marriage is over.

Create ur own formula, create ur own pattern, create ur own limit and live by it.

Until our generation understand that every malam with his own kettle, our marriage will always fail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Smhaykins(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:

Most men say this to women but do they forgive cheating wife? Can they stand a cheating wife at all?

Naturally, a woman cannot satisfy an African man sexual urge. Hence, Africa men r polygamous in nature.

A man to a woman z oyinbo way, not an Instruction from God

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
ramatintin:
but your dad is a man so he is included.

No he's a woman... grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by kem67084: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
sfv5w734is
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by kem67084: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Smhaykins(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad

Ur dad z biro
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ingriid(f): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.
My dear, I know this is ur opinion but pls don’t say never till u get there. Personally, I have drawn my conclusions that almost all men cheat by almost, I mean 98%. I think it is this same conclusion that Beyoncé has and she’s still with JayZ, cos I keep wondering why a man will cheat on Beyoncé cos she seems like a perfect woman to me. I even heard JayZ disvirgined her and he still cheated. In conclusion, I may go with Mrs Ajimobi’s opinion to an extent. PS: I’m not supporting that a man cheats, but it is what it is. Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by kingkon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:

Most men say this to women but do they forgive cheating wife? Can they stand a cheating wife at all?

las las there are more cheating wives than men in the world. No body holypass abeg grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shemadex:
hahahahahah ur dad dey among us woman

Yeah among woman, isn't it? because he's a woman bah grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Smhaykins(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evablizin:
If we marry first wetin go happen last?

U go divorce second
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
myettiallah:

Ur dad is a pencil...

While yours in Goat right?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

Some men are better than Ur so called Dad in millions way

Try to know him and see

Make I give you his address??
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Efewestern: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry

it's programmed on the day of your traditional marriage, most parents do omit that these days, since we both have similar culture, during the bride price, some rites are being performed, like killing of goat, the blood used as an oath bounding the lady & man and invoking the spirit of the ancestors, in some places, they tie both together with ropes while performimg some prayers.

Patriachy society we live in.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by ravensckar(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Before you hang her for expressing her opinion, you should first remember that everyone has a right to his opinion...

What is sauce for me might be poisonous for you. When I was young, I would have gnashed my teeth at this kind of comment. But alas, experience and maturity has gotten the better part of me.

A long time ago, we guys were gisting about the challenges of marriage. To my greatest surprise, a friend opened his mouth to say; 'for him, he can stand a cheating partner so long as he doesn't catch her red handed'. I fear fear.

As if that was not enough, a female colleague once sort my advice on how to cope with her cheating husband. According to her, the man cheats with such carelessness that he even forgets to delete the videos of his sexcapades on his phone. Mind you, she never even contemplated divorcing him.

So, before you open your mouth to criticize Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, kindly remember that it's her opinion and nobody has a right to fight her for it.

PS- when it comes to marriage, there are no conventional rights or wrongs.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Decryptor:

And yet you allow pencils to climb you abi? Make sure you marry your dad or the joke is on you!

As your mum married your elder or younger brother right?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not hoping to be cheated on but if it happens I'll walk away. I've witnessed
a lot of this to see that cheating never ends well.
Duru9:
But to be sincere men don't forgive a cheating wife it always look as if our pride has been taking from us

I don't know about ladies though

But e go hard make me forgive a cheating girlfriend self not to talk of wife

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sultty:

I've got a really big pen-is and I can write very well with it

Go to ALMAJIRI SCHOOL closer to you, your attention is need therein
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by adams123: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Better stay UNMARRIED. In Fact remove marriage from your plans. That's the only way to avoid anything called MAN.
OPTIONS FOR YOU are: U can cleave to your gender. Get a Plastic diick. Or U can put up with a Cucumber or Male Mannequin.
Are you saying all men are cheaters? if yes then you are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
DigitB:

Your dad is the pencil-in-chief

While yours is goat in chief grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
LivingSage:
But your son(posterity) and husband inclusive! Olodo ni iya ati baba miundecided

You've said it all, OLODO is ur father and mother
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
mako007:

Judging from your perspective, your father is not a man.

Yes.. your father is a woman bah grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parkleader: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
See nigerians arguing they want to cheat, followers of christ indeed grin
Shey na christ teaching be this, even me wey no dey go church very well know, christ say na 1 man 1 woman, come and enter heaven make we see, last last both atheist and all christians in Nigeria no go enter heaven, make we no dey deceive ourselve dey do hypocrisy for people wey dey flex

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shormiey:

You again...... undecided

You need help financially??
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by perdollar(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
Mumu mentality. That's why africa will remain a shithole for all of eternity. Sex is all African men know. Lmao...
sex is important, it tells if u r a man or a weaker sex
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Smhaykins:

Ur dad z biro

And ur dad is goat bah?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Diego1989(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry
Bia di anyi, I bu onye Nsukka?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Samuels90: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.
Every one Is forming enlightened, no more endurance. Divorce and separation Is normal now. Kudos, to our parents!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by michoim(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.
Work on your ability/grace to forgive and try to listen to divine advices
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Beedude(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sterope:
Were you a woman in your previous life? You couldn't have been. If you were, you would know that women also have lustful desires. Some act on it and some don't. Why do you think more married women are also cheating?

You mean a man would rather spend his time with someone else than his wife yet she should be happy. Can she be happy spending her limited time with some guy too? Mrs Ajimobi is a back-up. Fortunately for her, her husband stole a lot of our money grin. However, she is very silly to make her sound like what she is not.

We shouldn't shy away from d truth. Women cheat but knws dat wen exposed cant be condoned in any society either in africa,america, or europe.Some society can even stigmatize such women.Men get exposed n a sincere apology would do.Like d woman said,there are things women also do to men n cheating isn't the only iss in a relationship.I think for women to get away with cheating like me do so many things need to be amended e.g bride price
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by perdollar(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
fairy88:

Stupid
Ode'
Zombie,
Human rights? Men's world?where is it written?
Looking at ur post, one will know u are so dumb.

Ode'
u must b a woman wrapper wť d way u r screaming. go bleep ursef wť Love Machine
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by nams77: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is actually both. It is an ancestral covenant with dieties and yes, it is activated on the traditional marriage day.
This should make u urhobo/ isoko. Some parts of Delta ibo/enugu/ebonyi still practice this

But i take exception to u calling cheating men dogs grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by michoim(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.
You don't have the grace she has...hence you are thinking is near impossible task to achieve

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.