Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (110089 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SmartyPants(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
If you can forgive your cheating wife then you have your answer.

You think I didn't consider that before I posed that question?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
Looks like we come from the same place then. I heard sometimes when a woman cheats , her husband's head gets swollen and it will continue in that state till he dies if he keeps eating her meals.

Lol...

To hell with stupid traditions.
It's not stupid. It is the reason why adultery among women is so low in my side

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Awarah: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
she is very correct. there is a difference between marriage and dating. though am not in support of cheating but a reasonable woman will not live her home for another, knowing that one of her responsibility is to build her home. some persons here have seen worse but are still in their marriage. some women are being abused violently and so forth by their husband, yet they are in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by LivingSage: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Omoale paraku cheesy cheesy. Thanks for talking about your parent cheesy cheesy
SharonLoveth:

You've said it all, OLODO is ur father and mother

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Sotland: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kindly educate me on marital vows.. What are they?

Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BrutusOj(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
zomoears:

Ishilove is talking about aleku, the idoma god that punishes adulterous women. Just so you know,I heard things have changed now, and aleku punishes only the woman and only punishes the man if he's aware of a cheating wife and hides it.

It has been like that na. If the man is not aware, only the woman face the wrath of the gods and if the man is aware and doesn't stop eating her food and having sexual affairs with her or sending her away, he faces the wrath of the gods too.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Dreyton36: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
2face idibia once said : na only you wey know you , the same time make you wetin wey favour you

How she go vex when money isn't her problem ?
Na poor man they face issue of cheating like say them don kill person

But in a rich man's home no matter what happens the thought of loosing everything comes first in mind , who no like better thing
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by kem10187: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
27Pushing30:

A cheating man is different from a cheating woman.

Ask yourself why a socket is stuck to the wall but plugs are attached to objects that can be moved around?

A married woman who cheats can as well kill her husband
Not true a woman who cheat does so out of lust.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
kingkon:

las las there are more cheating wives than men in the world. No body holypass abeg grin
Exactly
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by hollywater: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.
Don't worry you are still looking fresh. Marry and drop 3 or 4 kids. Then we will know if you will accept him back or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BrutusOj(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sotland:
Kindly educate me on marital vows.. What are they?

you pick a kola nut from your father in-law and vow ur fidelity to him (husband) and nothing more. Once you eat the kola, you have sworn an oath which is binding on you as long as his bride price is still with your parents.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Beedude(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
Look at this mumu
I understand times are hard at the moment and wouldn't want to add to your level of depression. If u dont agree with my point u could have pass by. Dont qoute henceforth. Thanks
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Smhaykins:

Naturally, a woman cannot satisfy an African man sexual urge. Hence, Africa men r polygamous in nature.

A man to a woman z oyinbo way, not an Instruction from God
A woman can't satisfy a man is actually correct but saying African men are polygamous is not totally correct. From the bible God institute one man to one wife.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bobolaga: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
If any woman because of cheating go out of her married,note that the woman is an harlot, when you left your marriage because of cheating,note that animal that escape from hunters trap and still in forest another trap will catch the animal,but the devil you know is better than the Angel you don,t know,i never see woman that have licence to get marriage to two men,it has been long i understand ladies,when they are very young is like devil block the ears of young ladies,but when they are getting old,is then they will be understand body language of men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Iluvmycontr3: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.

Excellent!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cr7lomo: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:

OK...let's as assume you leave him and unto the next one ,and that one does same...u will also leave him unto the next... Who do u think will b suffering it... The more men u sleep with , the More u loose ur value.... Men are validated by money while women are validated by body count... That's a fact that most people secretly agree to

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by airmark(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Delta state

Wow, thought you were Yoruba o.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry

Ishiilove, you are from Nsukka. I can bet that with my life.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Seventy7kings: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
I don't understand why someone's opinion hurts yall so much. She don't wanna indulge a cheat. It's her life. When you have daughters, encourage them to put up with community pricks that will give them diseases.
how sure are you that you wont contact disease from jumping from one dick to another. More so, after changing husband so many times, would you be proud of fvcking many dicks? Because those men you fvcked will be proud of saying that they fvcked you.
So I advise you to just remain single forever, otherwise your pussy will be eaten by so many men.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BrutusOj(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Delta state
Wao..the Ishan people of Edo, the Ogbadibo people of Benue State all have thesame type of tradition, I can see why one Idoma guy mentioned aleku above. No wonder, Idoma guys easily blend with their Delta/Edo wives.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Seventy7kings: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
cr7lomo:

OK...let's as assume you leave him and unto the next one ,and that one does same...u will also leave him unto the next... Who do u think will b suffering it... The more men u sleep with , the More u loose ur value.... Men are validated by money while women are validated by body count... That's a fact that most people secretly agree to
cc parisan
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Smhaykins(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:

A woman can't satisfy a man is actually correct but saying African men are polygamous is not totally correct. From the bible God institute one man to one wife.

Please give a verse where God said no man should never marry more Dan a woman..

N I will give u instances where ppu of God married more dan a woman...n God never condemned dem for doing day e.g David n solomon
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by funshint(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.
"...you deserve better" See dis one.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by funshint(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Golden words.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
LivingSage:
Omoale paraku cheesy cheesy. Thanks for talking about your parent cheesy cheesy

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.

What has 'enlightenment', mixed heritage and wealthy background got to do with someone's orientation as regards marriage?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by sirjomore(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Lol make sure ure perfect too
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by sirjomore(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
how happy are those who refuse to forgive?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bukatyne2: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-i-forgave-my-husband-when-he-cheated-twice-ajimobis-wife/

You mean a Nigerian Governor had an affair twice?

He must be a saint! grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Donpaper: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
That's why you are still single and why she is still married
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Slimmy0: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-i-forgave-my-husband-when-he-cheated-twice-ajimobis-wife/

This kind advise oooo. Aaahhh aaaaahhhhh Aaaahhhh

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Its not for me anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.