Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture (86600 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Pearl05(f): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not a big deal. It's not as if the baby's face was showing sef.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by mashad(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
heryomide54:
I knew that wasn't her hand and the baby's

Bunch of fake fools
Social media celebrities[/color][color=#990000]

You should use your brain more....she has in no way wronged the lady...she admired the picture she came across online and posted it which directly relate to the birth of her own baby... I don't know why people feel she has done something so awful even when she did explain to the real mum from her chat... Its so bad people crave to always pull and diminish each other personality for negligible and understandable events.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dextre:

What are we saying,what are you saying? Just go and read a book or something

You can activate Lagoon mode or something! The children and people's pictures used as meme on Nairaland, who takes permission from them? Do you know theoriginal sources of the pictures?
The crying head boy, how many people has he called out? Who are the people whose pictures are usrd to represent Boko Haram? Or they snapped them face to face
Did Iweala not do the same this week by uploading a picture of May 2019 of someone giving out packages as Rwandan Covid welfare package? Did she and Nigerians not say it was meant for illustrations? A country of hypocrites!
You contact her and she apologized already, why upload the chat?
That's unfiltered stupidity!

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
linearity:

Not true, the fact that people do it does not make it legal.

The right to an image remains with the creator unless they gave up such rights and it does not matter if you saw the pictures on google search....in fact google put disclaimers on those pictures if you read the fine prints.

Same way, if someone lost 10k on the public street, you then found it and spend it. If they trace the money to you, your defense of ‘picking it from the public street’ will hold no water in court.

Nobody is saying it is legal, Iweala did the same thing this week.
People and Children are being used as meme on nairaland, who takes permission from them and their parents?
What about the crying head boy? She contacted her and she apologized already, why upload the chat? That's undiluted foolishness.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Emaprince: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
hipsyleema:
What's the big deal in that? She simply googled and chose from the options presented to her. People steal images online everyday. No be say the baby hand fine like that sef..
Why won't you women support her? Nothing surprising here.

Just as your hair to toe is fake, your baby's pic will also be fake and you are proud to steal another persons baby's finger nails pic to represent and announce your baby.

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

You gave birth to a baby boy, but you prefer to use another woman's baby picture to represent your? SMH. Your baby looks like chimpanzee and her finger hairy like issaus abi wet in. SMH
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Emaprince: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Nothing wrong with what she did. In this era of lockdown and Covik1-9, we have more serious things bothering us.
When your hair is fake, your nails, both finger and toe nails are fake, eye lashes...lip color are all fake. Breast, ass included., you will see nothing wrong in stealing another persons pic to represent your baby who probably has the features of a monkey. If not, I don't see why a woman will not be proud of her own baby features.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by fof1: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijaTab:
American mom drags Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar for stealing her baby’s picture to illustrate the birth of her son.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-v2K3fHr-n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Very Simple issue. Pls discard all these Wasteful Ventures. Rubbish Misinterpretations.
Did Halima Steal her Baby, No.! Did She give Birth to her Own Baby, Yes. So what is d fuss about?Nothing really...
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emaprince:
When your hair is fake, your nails, both finger and toe nails are fake, eye lashes...lip color are all fake. Breast, ass included., you will see nothing wrong in stealing another persons pic to represent your baby who probably has the features of a monkey. If not, I don't see why a woman will not be proud of her own baby features.
Do you know me offline?
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dextre(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You can activate Lagoon mode or something! The children and people's pictures used as meme on Nairaland, who takes permission from them? Do you know theoriginal sources of the pictures?
The crying head boy, how many people has he called out? Who are the people whose pictures are usrd to represent Boko Haram? Or they snapped them face to face
Did Iweala not do the same this week by uploading a picture of May 2019 of someone giving out packages as Rwandan Covid welfare package? Did she and Nigerians not say it was meant for illustrations? A country of hypocrites!
You contact her and she apologized already, why upload the chat?
That's unfiltered stupidity!

Collect her number call her abeg,all these panadol for another person headache tire me
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dollabiz: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
what's the proof that the picture is even the woman's baby? she could be claiming the baby is her's rubbish, people post picture of this my son as meme all the time i am not complaining.

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dextre:

Collect her number call her abeg,all these panadol for another person headache tire me

Go to the American woman's page to masturbate since the useage of her pictures is a solution to your comprehensive problems.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Michealky: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Who is Halima Abubakar sef, is she related to the Abubakar on the naira note
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dextre(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go to the American woman's page to masturbate since the useage of her pictures is a solution to your comprehensive problems.

Just see your level of immaturity... Did someone just buy you a new phone that you feel the need to just type something. Calm down,use your brain well and come up with something intelligent. I don't know why you are agitated for someone calling another person out cos of pic usage. What is your own? Nigeria is facing numerous problems and your headache is halima issue,chai! E be things o
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Kingkun69(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijaTab:
American mom drags Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar for stealing her baby’s picture to illustrate the birth of her son.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-v2K3fHr-n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
what i just want to know is why... some ppl are weird sha
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by POBO: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
(CC Blazers Intl) is a Global Retailer offering the best in men’s and women Anakra both in store and online. We provide quality fine products at a reasonable price while promoting unique, distinctive fashion trend designs in Africa

#fashion #yomicasual #nike #gucci #fendi #louisvuitton #versace #dolcegabbana #adidas #naija_tailors #fashion #adilsonmaiza_oficial
#dance #dancer #semba #africa #angola #teacher #traveler #africanandproud #melaninpoppin #melanin #melaninrich #fun #happiness #birthday #kizomba #afrohouse #afro #kuduro #rebita #kilapanga #crazy #smile #african
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by amrash214: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
D oyibo no get work, na dis be picture u said person steal?
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by heryomide54(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
mashad:

You should use your brain[b][/b more[b][/b]....she has in no way wronged the lady...she admired the picture she came across online and posted it which directly relate to the birth of her own baby... I don't know why people feel she has done something so awful even when she did explain to the real mum from her chat... Its so bad people crave to always pull and diminish each other personality for negligible and understandable events.
Oops sowi albert Einstein..but try to work on ur manners,i ain't gat any ish with u bro..so why talk to me in that manner
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by tonididdy(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Dumb actress to think that's a day old baby's hand.

Did you see those fingernails?
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dextre:

Just see your level of immaturity... Did someone just buy you a new phone that you feel the need to just type something. Calm down,use your brain well and come up with something intelligent. I don't know why you are agitated for someone calling another person out cos of pic usage. What is your own? Nigeria is facing numerous problems and your headache is halima issue,chai! E be things o

Someone bought a new phone but you stole an old phone. Idiot, what took you to my mention? My comment is now for people like you.
What concerns me? I am supposed to ask you what concerns you with my comment.
Since Nigeria is having problems because of people like you, please activate Lagoon mode.
Masturbate on this one again before you activate Lagoon mode. Unfiltered zombie!
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
tonididdy:
Dumb actress to think that's a day old baby's hand.

Did you see those fingernails?

Gone are those days when nurses check fingernails before you are attended to at hospitals.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dextre:

Mumu...go through what you wrote and try to make sense out of it. Ode!Your obsession with this masturbation just makes me wonder... Dimwit!. I already told your stupid ass to leave me out of this your immaturity,you just had to be unfortunate. Bleep outta here bitch-ass nigga

Unfiltered idiot, your mumu no still do?

In almost all of your comments, you always refer to yourself as Vaseline crew, that's why I asked you to do what you know how to do most.
Enter buka, download something for belle.

You are in sifia pains because of my bullets.

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Samsonklin(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2021
"A gift from God and I will cherish you for life. Biggest Miracle.. A boy"

A caption that insinuated that the baby is Hers.... Social media has really altered some people's brains
Bro, she still didn't specify. You read your own meaning towards another direction... So everyone is right and wrong at thesame time. Bottomline, what she said wasn't bad, she didn't state that the picture is her child. So make una calm dowm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry