Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture (86599 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
So they stealing babies now I'm tired of Naija celebrities.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
twf1:
American mum, pls forgive & forget.
Meanwhile

Make money from home
Be a partner of Norland Industrial Group
More info: 07087997474
I need Norland set of pots,do you have?
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by qtx(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
women! Chai!

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by splashbaby(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
malikombi:
I don't even know what to write. Aunty Halima has just taught some women the lesson of using random pictures from the Internet
Me wey I no be yeyebrity I no dey use random pix. These people are really fake to the bones.

7 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by bcbones: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Na wa o. The American is jobless I understand during this stay at home season. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by fredoooooo: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
backnbeta:
She googled baby pictures, saw the tiny hands and the lovely nails without the face, she liked the nails and used the picture... understandable... unless she captioned it: "A picture of my baby's hand"undecided

Her replies to the other lady reflect nothing lies ...
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Bestbeelieve: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Monkey don go market e no fit come back. chaiii
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by ThinkB4mention(f): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2020
She really born so? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by ollypass: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Am beginning to wonder if it was an audio birth
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2020
missimelda01:

There's no baby trust me, if she really had a baby she would have been more than excited to post her baby's hands.
Well I think there is. Unlike omono oboli who lied about her dog, or the other one who lied about building a house, a baby is much too shameful to lie about. But u never can tell how far these girls are willing to go to chase clout.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by ollypass: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
She really born so? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol you take am out of my mouth
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by fowlyansh181(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

She googled the picture to use to represent her baby until the time she posts her own. It was the fingernails that attracted her. Halima's delivery is genuine, not the picture she used, so kini big deal? I think she even got it on Google photos, not the woman's page.

I don't know if it is the lockdown that is making us focus on irrelevancies.

Lockdown has been extended by 7 extra days, by the way. Government will make the announcement official later today.
that picture is nowhere on google expect you are searching specifically for the original’s owner link, I searched.. she stole the picture and cropped it off the owner’s page

5 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Roon9(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2020
destinie2019:

I sincerely believe she did nothing wrong.

True shar! Its total madness to be arguing about a baby's finger jor
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Heineken(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I for say. That baby fingers look so groomed and beautiful
lol you ehn
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by alexsoftwork(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Wentin corona no go see for virus.
Dem don get audio baby again.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by missimelda01(f): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2020
DominusPrime:

Well I think there is. Unlike omono oboli who lied about her dog, or the other one who lied about building a house, a baby is much too shameful to lie about. But u never can tell how far these girls are willing to go to chase clout.

The issue will cause serious doubts, only people close to her might know the truth.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Heineken(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2020
hipsyleema:
What's the big deal in that? She simply googled and chose from the options presented to her. People steal images online everyday. No be say the baby hand fine like that sef..
may God bless you. You're wise madam. It's nothing na. Not like the baby face even show o.. Nawa for that woman seriously.

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Heineken(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

What is wrong with her own baby fingers and hands?
even at that boss, it's not bad na.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Kachi188(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2020
backnbeta:
She googled baby pictures, saw the tiny hands and the lovely nails without the face, she liked the nails and used the picture... understandable... unless she captioned it: "A picture of my baby's hand"undecided

She needs to lie better. This is just a weak and stupid excuse for lifting someone's baby pics without referencing them

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Some Nigerian actresses behave like they are cursed with the urge to showoff on social media
U have said it all.
FAKE LIFE always
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ingriid(f): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Sultty:
Aunty olosho. God don punish her ponmo smelly puna tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue
It’s just 8 o’clock in d morning, way too early for this.Tune it down buddy. Have u had ur morning prayers?

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Karemarealty288(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Why not be proud of what u have. You saw the beautiful nails and liked it. Does it mean that your baby's nails are like that of cat?...you can see the intercontinental embarrassment you brought upon yourself!

5 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by succri(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2020
She said she googled a baby picture, with the phone u could have just snap a pic with grin

3 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Sultty(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Ingriid:
It’s just 8 o’clock in d morning, way too early for this.Tune it down buddy. Have u had ur morning prayers?
This one off me grin
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by enemyofprogress: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Which embarrassment??
just wait and see now
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by damosade(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2020
How are we sure it was really her baby picture as she claimed.. Fear women
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by SharonLoveth(f): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
just wait and see now

Let me examine your brain

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Adinije(f): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
First, I don't understand the need for her to rush to post pictures of a baby. Secondly, it's not a big deal. People download other people's pictures and use it for different purposes. I'm not saying it's right tho, but it's a common practice.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Nothing wrong with what she did. In this era of lockdown and Covik1-9, we have more serious things bothering us.

Yes, in this era of covid 19, the attention seeker is spamming her fans with pictures of her imaginary lifestyle.

What is the woman’s natural colour anyway? Maybe her child’s actual colour will make it so clear she bleached

Good pr work sha.

3 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
missimelda01:

The issue will cause serious doubts, only people close to her might know the truth.
Yeah...
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Justbehave(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
hipsyleema:
What's the big deal in that? She simply googled and chose from the options presented to her. People steal images online everyday. No be say the baby hand fine like that sef..
Why she no snap her own baby fingers? She thief sperm born,she still thief another person baby fingers. Haba!!. Her pikin no get finger?

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Openbusiness: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
[s]Nothing is wrong with the action if she got it from a public domain, it is called file pictures and we have all seen pictures used to illustrate when the original picture is not available or identify is to be hidden.
She can only be wrong if she went to upload it from the woman's page. If the picture is on Google, then a lot of persons must have used it too.

If you post about money making, you can upload money on Google to use as an illustration.[/s]
Must you swallow every lie, or you enjoy lying to yourself? She stole the picture from instagram pure and simple. There's no way an instagram picture will show up on Google search without bearing the instagram page the picture is on. Stop displaying mgbeke ignorance this early morning. It's very annoying. Call a spade a spade. What she did is what is similar to plagiarism in the academic world. Plagiarism will get you expelled from University, that's how serious an offense it is in the developed world. But I don't blame you, 9ja system of fraud is ok don enta ur system

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.