Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture (86604 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Ehnnnnn
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Sheuns(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
They don’t learn.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Joefat: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Ghen Ghen
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by dvkot(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Good for you
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by enemyofprogress: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Na wa o. I must belong by all means, i think you see your life now. SharonLoveth is next for this embarrassement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by CIAOps: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2020
All for the Gram...
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by twf1: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2020
American mum, pls forgive & forget.
Meanwhile

Make money from home
Be a partner of Norland Industrial Group
More info: 07087997474
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by dustmalik: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
We shouldn't also turn blind eyes to some societal ills all because we're tackling Covid-19.
Erediauwa:
I guess she was so ashamed of her baby's "unattractive" fingers hence the urge to go steal pics from another woman's page..

Thanks for the lockdown update though...

We shall overcome.
At your age, don't you have more important things to do than to be making useless and irritating comments on an issue that is so irrelevant?

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

5 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by lilmax(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

She googled the picture to use to represent her baby until the time she posts her own. It was the fingernails that attracted her. Halima's delivery is genuine, not the picture she used, so kini big deal? I think she even got it on Google photos, not the woman's page.

I don't know if it is the lockdown that is making us focus on irrelevancies.

Lockdown has been extended by 7 extra days, by the way. Government will make the announcement official later today.
which kind mod be this one wey no dey read?

READ stop acting ignorant

3 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by fredoooooo: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2020
She said woman to woman .. LWKMD grin
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by MiztaFabuloz(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2020
backnbeta:
She googled baby pictures, saw the tiny hands and the lovely nails without the face, she liked the nails and used the picture... understandable... unless she captioned it: "A picture of my baby's hand"undecided

Don't mind these people. Many of the people condemning her don't even have sense.

4 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by SharonLoveth(f): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Na wa o. I must belong by all means, i think you see your life now. SharonLoveth is next for this embarrassement

Which embarrassment??

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
lilmax:
which kind mod be this one wey no dey read?

READ stop acting ignorant
Ex-mod

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by lilmax(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Ex-mod
okay them sack am?

2 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by SweetCunt97(f): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
I for say. That baby fingers look so groomed and beautiful
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by dfrost: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2020
She would have used her son's picture, simple.

3 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by babyfaceafrica: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2020
lilmax:
okay them sack am?

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by opportunes: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Where is the pikin?
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
some women set, why can't you post pictures of your own baby?
ashawo born throw away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
missimelda01:
lol this social media has done more harm than good, especially that place called Instagram grin

What would it take to use her iPhone 11 pro max to take a cute picture of her baby's hands undecided

I must add that the real owner of the picture took it too far haba, after confronting her in the DM she went ahead to post it just to attract unnecessary attention. Women are always finding a way to bring each other down.
God bless you o. I'm shocked at the way Ishilove is reasoning sef...
Does her baby not have fingers? Aren't they cute too? I just wonder at how people reason.

7 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by hipsyleema(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
What's the big deal in that? She simply googled and chose from the options presented to her. People steal images online everyday. No be say the baby hand fine like that sef..

3 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by bjgurl(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
She tried...
Congratulations though
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Sultty(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Aunty olosho. God don punish her ponmo smelly puna tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by deltateam: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2020
backnbeta:
She googled baby pictures, saw the tiny hands and the lovely nails without the face, she liked the nails and used the picture... understandable... unless she captioned it: "A picture of my baby's hand"undecided

I understand perfectly. She didn't show the face...

It seems op is jobless though.

3 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by einsteine(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Nothing is wrong with the action if she got it from a public domain, it is called file pictures and we have all seen pictures used to illustrate when the original picture is not available or identify is to be hidden.
She can only be wrong if she went to upload it from the woman's page. If the picture is on Google, then a lot of persons must have used it too.

If you post about money making, you can upload money on Google to use as an illustration.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Google is just a search engine and doesn't own any pictures. When you search, they will tell you that these are copyrighted images. Every picture is on Google, so you should get it out of your head that because you found something on image search means you can use it. People have been sued.

9 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by babyfaceafrica: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2020
DominusPrime:

Does her baby not have fingers? Aren't they cute too? I just wonder at how people reason.

Copying and duplicating has becoming normal to some of us

2 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Roon9:
Her reply was mature but it didn't hold water

I sincerely believe she did nothing wrong.

3 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by missimelda01(f): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2020
DominusPrime:

There's no baby trust me, if she really had a baby she would have been more than excited to post her baby's hands.

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by babyfaceafrica: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2020
hipsyleema:
What's the big deal in that? She simply googled and chose from the options presented to her. People steal images online everyday. No be say the baby hand fine like that sef..

What is wrong with her own baby fingers and hands?

3 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Acidosis(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Lockdown has been extended by 7 extra days, by the way. Government will make the announcement official later today.

Which of the Government abeg? Buhari or Sanwo-Olu?
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by PNomsule: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
I guess she was so ashamed of her baby's "unattractive" fingers hence the urge to go steal pics from another woman's page..

Thanks for the lockdown update though...

We shall overcome.
Savage o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.