Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture (86601 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2020
jmaxjohn:

Never mind. Think of it however suits you.

If someone accuses you wrongly of photo theft, your first defense as an average honest person would be to quote where you got the photo.

She claims Google. After a search result of that image, it's not on Google. So she lied.

Like i said, whatever suits you.

Anything you want private, leave it off the PUBLIC DOMAIN or indicate it a copyright. Period!
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Matty91(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2020
You born your own child, you no even the proud of that awesome human being you just birthed enough to put his own pic online. Sha, Naija celebs no get sense. Wetin really be these "celebrities" problem self?
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
"Hi, I am sorry about this inconvenience. I had my baby last week and googled baby pics to use to illustrate my baby had come, before I take pics of mine. I saw the beautiful babys nails and couldn't help but use it."

Lol, just imagine the excuse our "Illustrating" actress had to give... The original owner of the baby used her own baby to illustrate, so why can't our Illustrating actress use her own baby to illustrate instead of stealing pics?

Is she ashamed of her baby's fingers?
Na inferiority complex nah
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by akindavids(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Nothing is wrong with the action if she got it from a public domain, it is called file pictures and we have all seen pictures used to illustrate when the original picture is not available or identify is to be hidden.
She can only be wrong if she went to upload it from the woman's page. If the picture is on Google, then a lot of persons must have used it too.

If you post about money making, you can upload money on Google to use as an illustration.

Google is a search engine and not a storage device.... The result you get would likely be someone's
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by COVIK19: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

She googled the picture to use to represent her baby until the time she posts her own. It was the fingernails that attracted her. Halima's delivery is genuine, not the picture she used, so kini big deal? I think she even got it on Google photos, not the woman's page.

I don't know if it is the lockdown that is making us focus on irrelevancies.

Lockdown has been extended by 7 extra days, by the way. Government will make the announcement official later today.
Google photos?? For a picture uploaded on Instagram on 13th March? Which was uploaded on Instagram not even on a website, how did it get indexed so she could search for “baby photos” and see that particular picture out of the thousands on google’s index? My brother Halima is a lying piece of SHIT. She didn’t get those pictures of Google

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Na inferiority complex nah
A stinking one at that.

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dextre(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Maybe you a newbie on the internet, how many rape cases di they upload the real rapist?

What are we saying,what are you saying? Just go and read a book or something
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by poweredcom(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Matured reply but she be slowpoke why dis she not wait for her baby be brought to her to snap foto

Everytime Dem wan post sometin by rush on IG fake lives kill dem
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by golddare: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
NaijaTab:
American mom drags Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar for stealing her baby’s picture to illustrate the birth of her son.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-v2K3fHr-n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I knew I have seen that picture before. What's difficult in holding the hand of your own baby to take same shot.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ishilove: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Superwave:
Abeg shut up your foolish mouth.
You'd have been this excited if your mother stole online photos of another baby to depict you. Na so dem go de make foolish comment up n down, no morals nor shame. Them go correct dem go still de talk foolish thing for mouth.

You dey craze. If you no dey craze you will realise that she it was going to be a temporary measure pending when she will upload her baby's real picture. Your head is just big but no single brain. Idiot
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by maasoap(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
I guess she was so ashamed of her baby's "unattractive" fingers hence the urge to go steal pics from another woman's page..

Thanks for the lockdown update though...

We shall overcome.

Personally, I think she did that because it was more convenient for her. All babies fingers are attractive
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ishilove: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2020
kazyhm:

I thought you're an MOD here you should understand google referencing better.......google probably brought the american lady page up in Halima search........

Don't sound unintelligent trying to defend someone that doesn't know you exist

Her baby is already inferior from infant
You should take your own advice before running down someone who doesn't know you exist.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by maasoap(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2020
ceeroh:
She should have waited till she took her own baby's pic. Why the hurry to post someone else's picture??. That's what you bring upon yourself everytime you wanna prove a point. Just live your life, that's all. No one would even bother you if you didn't post a pic in the first place.

If she had gotten it from the Google, that wasn't an offence. Moreover, she didn't lay claim to the picture itself
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by KingBaba1(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
"Hi, I am sorry about this inconvenience. I had my baby last week and googled baby pics to use to illustrate my baby had come, before I take pics of mine. I saw the beautiful babys nails and couldn't help but use it." or is her phone camera not working?. How long does it even take to take a pic. She has no excuse

Lol, just imagine the excuse our "Illustrating" actress had to give... The original owner of the baby used her own baby to illustrate, so why can't our Illustrating actress use her own baby to illustrate instead of stealing pics?

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ishilove: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
ornicus:

Yes, in this era of covid 19, the attention seeker is spamming her fans with pictures of her imaginary lifestyle.

What is the woman’s natural colour anyway? Maybe her child’s actual colour will make it so clear she bleached

Good pr work sha.
She and about a gazillion others on social media.

A woman has a had a baby. For once let's be happy for another human being and stop doing bad belle. I don't care if she stole pictures or her complexion is the shades of a rainbow. I am just happy she has had a baby. Shikena
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ishilove: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
lilmax:
which kind mod be this one wey no dey read?

READ stop acting ignorant
What is this unfortunate thing and why is it quoting me?

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
maasoap:

Personally, I think she did that because it was more convenient for her. All babies fingers are attractive
Since I have known you in this forum, you always give silly excuse for people who knows nothing about you....

From Major Gen. M.Buhari (rtd) to any unscrupulous element supporting the APC.

So, can't she wait for a more "convenient" time to post the picture of her own baby?

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Ishilove: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
maasoap:

So much ado about a baby's fingers.

I don't know if it is lockdown induced idleness that is causing all these nonsense.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

Must you swallow every lie, or you enjoy lying to yourself? She stole the picture from instagram pure and simple. There's no way an instagram picture will show up on Google search without bearing the instagram page the picture is on. Stop displaying mgbeke ignorance this early morning. It's very annoying. Call a spade a spade. What she did is what is similar to plagiarism in the academic world. Plagiarism will get you expelled from University, that's how serious an offense it is in the developed world. But I don't blame you, 9ja system of fraud is ok don enta ur system

When are you going to stop this nonsense of labelling your country all these stupid names? Is there any country where fraud doesn't exist? Even in China with all the executions! That picture could have found its way to the Google even if it was originally posted on the Instagram.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by kenzosky: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2020
dustmalik:

At your age, don't you have more important ongthings to do than to be making useless and irritating comments on an issue that is so irrelevant?

Are you not ashamed of yourself?
You are one of the reasons Nigeria is been refered to as a shit hole with shitty People. Btw, why should he be ashame? for saying the truth and letting our up-coming generations to know it's very embarrassing and damaging to ones reputation for one to wrongfully claim what doesn't belong to him or her. Moreover, what on earth makes you think this issue is irrelevant? Ask yourself, if this issue is that irrelevant like you said, why then did the real owner of the pic publicly called her out. Our Nigerian women are becoming something else bringing more shame and embarrassment to an alredy embarrased Nation. First it was Oge Okoye, then Blessing ceo. If only you know what this two People i just mentioned are passing thru on a daily basis just to make amends and do some damage control, you won't be here calling such a universal problém an irrelevant issue. Bottom Line, truth must be said at all time.

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by generationz(f): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

She googled the picture to use to represent her baby until the time she posts her own. It was the fingernails that attracted her. Halima's delivery is genuine, not the picture she used, so kini big deal? I think she even got it on Google photos, not the woman's page.

I don't know if it is the lockdown that is making us focus on irrelevancies.

Lockdown has been extended by 7 extra days, by the way. Government will make the announcement official later today.

So, you really believe that cock and bull story of getting it from google?

grin grin

You really don't know your Naija celebs and you don't know Halima's notoriety.

Why use another person's picture altogether when you can wait and take a pic of your own child? Is she ashamed of her child like Tonto was for a long time hiding the boy's face?

2 Likes

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
kenzosky:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is been refered to as a shit hole with shitty People. Btw, why should he be ashame? for saying the truth and letting our up-coming generations to know it's very embarrassing and damaging to ones reputation for one to wrongfully claim what doesn't belong to him or her. Moreover, what on earth makes you think this issue is irrelevant?
Dear Kenzosky,

If you noticed, I deliberately ignored him....

He was unhappy I didn't reply, he then logged in to his other account to call the moderators that I broke some rules in this thread.

Kindly ignore him as well.

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
]Since I have known you in this forum, you always give silly excuse for people who knows nothing about you....

And what's your own business attacking her over using a picture of a baby's fingers. Did the woman you're killing yourself over know about your own existence? That's how silly you sounded.

From Major Gen. M.Buhari (rtd) to any unscrupulous element supporting the APC.

Like I was used to telling you wailers here: if you had already had a life during the 16 years of PDP misrule, you wouldn't have had any reason to be crying under Buhari. Lazy as$ youth

So, can't she wait for a more "convenient" time to post the picture of her own baby?

Why stressing yourself when free picture is already in the public domain for you to grab. Just don't claim ownership. Simple
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

She and about a gazillion others on social media.

A woman has a had a baby. For once let's be happy for another human being and stop doing bad belle. I don't care if she stole pictures or her complexion is the shades of a rainbow. I am just happy she has had a baby. Shikena

I can be happy for her with actual pictures of her baby. It is more a case of she is so shallow, that even in a moment that should be for happiness, she could not let go of her desire for fake life.

A lot of babies, when they are born, are shrivelled old men that would only look fine to the parents. For an internet slay queen that is not acceptable

If she had not been called out, I am sure our new mother had a whole folder of pictures of parts of other peoples beautiful babies to show as her own.

It takes absolutely nothing to share your own picture. Rather she went online and searched out this picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2020
maasoap:

And what's your own business attacking her over using a picture of a baby's fingers. Did the woman you're killing yourself over know about your own existence? That's how silly you sounded.

Like I was used to telling you wailers here: if you had already had a life during the 16 years of PDP misrule, you wouldn't have had any reason to be crying under Buhari. Lazy as$ youth

Why stressing yourself when free picture is already in the public domain for you to grab. Just don't claim ownership. Simple
It is so very easy to identify a möronic fellow.

Stay Safe and Stay out of my mention.

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by seangy4konji: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
I love her response..she googled baby pics and used it...

No biggie..w.e Nigerians hate ourselves...if na to channel that energy against government. No..

Burns boy said it yesterday.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

You dey craze. If you no dey craze you will realise that she it was going to be a temporary measure pending when she will upload her baby's real picture. Your head is just big but no single brain. Idiot

Remeber I have had three kids. I shared my pikins picture in less than 10 seconds. And I am not an Instagram or fb freak. It would have taken nothing from her to share her child's picture. It would have taken less time for her to share her pikin picture than to search for pictures of baby models

1 Like

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Matty91:
You born your own child, you no even the proud of that awesome human being you just birthed enough to put his own pic online. Sha, Naija celebs no get sense. Wetin really be these "celebrities" problem self?
Please be informed..

They 're no longer called celebrities.
They are now known as Yeyebrities!

OK!
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by Dreyton36: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Cossy orjiakor will have something to talk about now grin
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by ghettochild(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
"Hi, I am sorry about this inconvenience. I had my baby last week and googled baby pics to use to illustrate my baby had come, before I take pics of mine. I saw the beautiful babys nails and couldn't help but use it."

Yes maybe her baby get bad fingers

Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by ajl: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:

Why are you people like this? Such terrible lots. A woman had a baby and probably in the euphoria of delivering a new born and possibly with no pictures taken of her own child decided to scan the internet for a picture. She probably sent this out right after child birth. But nonetheless she ought to have wait to take her own baby picture. Usually pictures taken right after child birth is done by the husband or close relatives present. I suppose no one was there to do this for her. You folks need to have some emotional intelligence and be able to figure out why people do things they do sometimes.
Re: American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture by kenzosky: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Kenzosky,

If you noticed, I deliberately ignored him....

He was unhappy I didn't reply, he then logged in to his other account to call the moderators that I broke some rules in this thread.

Kindly ignore him as well.
I thought as much, cause, his reply to your comment seems very personal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.