Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down (9311 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by leonard002(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Blaze14k:

I'm game..

Sure thing bro.
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by TheMohican(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Blaze14k:

I want a relationship that is peaceful. Who understands me and communicate properly. I don't like someone who is dramatic and secretive. I'm not looking for attention dear. This is for real.

Blaise14k, you seem like a nice, honest guy, I have a 26 year old friend, a very nice, educated, pretty and god-fearing girl who I can link you up with, she's Igbo as well from Anambra and I'm 95% sure say she be virgin but, I need to know you well enough before I can do matchmaker for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He looks cute but i don't know if he's sweet Veefierce pass him to me once you're done make we use am mark register lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
u wan 2 use im to mark register, and yur askin if he iz sweet Hmmm Na wa o. u can't be dat fortunate babe grin
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by freethesheeple(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Are you male or female? sad

hahahhaahhaa nice question..
Him wan cover up his Gaysim
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by bonnyhope: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Blaze14k:
My quest to find someone who is compatible is a great challenge. I just need to settle and raise a family. I've seen what siblings are going through in their marriage and i want mine to be better. I'm very peaceful and I don't like trouble. Here's a quick look at my bio.

Name: Blaise
Bsc in Microbiology.

I am polite, understanding, compassionate and very respectful. I have a tendency of not giving up until i archive what I want. I can cook and I love being in the kitchen, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm hard working and I don't take my work for granted. When it comes to social I am all in.

Basically if we share a mutual understanding and communicate properly the chances of us having problems wil be reduced to 10%. I can always support and care for you. I don't want someone selfish, annoying and dramatic. It's a no no for me. I need a mature lady and a graduate within 26-30yrs

This is just a bit about me if you interested you reach on 08106350996. That's my WhatsApp number as well. Please do let's give it a try.

Thanks

This one serious o

Ladies oya, food is ready
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Lefu, he just updated his picture now.
oh cheesy
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheMohican:

Blaise14k, you seem like a nice, honest guy, I have a 26 year old friend, a very nice, educated, pretty and god-fearing girl who I can link you up with, she's Igbo as well from Anambra and I'm 95% sure say she be virgin but, I need to know you well enough before I can do matchmaker for you.

Ok
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by TheMohican(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He looks cute but i don't know if he's sweet Veefierce pass him to me once you're done make we use am mark register lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

You fit use me mark registee

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by bonnyhope: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dvin:
This a scam but some stupid ladies will still fall for it.

Why did say so

The guy might be serious

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
freethesheeple:

hahahhaahhaa nice question..
Him wan cover up his Gaysim

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by TheMohican(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Blaze14k:

Ok

I have saved you number on WhatsApp, make we talk tomorrow
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by CaptainMitch: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yes and broke
rtdCivilservant:

Are you ugly?

2 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by CaptainMitch: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hi use the mail on my profile
Millenniumlady:
Chief good evening......my other mail is not working mention me in an old thread lemme give you the new one smiley

#sugardaddy
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by bonnyhope: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Veefierce:
See I find it hard to believe that a good looking guy , with a good business will be single , ,, except u r very stingy ,, but u r an Igbo guy so I doubt , so u so single that u had to cm on nairaland ? except u want attention, even if I wanna send u a message, u r gonna be having a lot of attention from many women. So I am gonna move on .

Don't pretend

If you like him, you can apply

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by jeph19(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
I just admire his confidence that's all
I don't think he's scam
But OP, are you a Christian?
I'm a guy but can link some final year student to you (God fearing ones)

2 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by bonnyhope: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheMohican:

26 yrs old anambra girl still a virgin?

Amadioha kill u there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Blaze14k:
My quest to find someone who is compatible is a great challenge. I just need to settle and raise a family. I've seen what siblings are going through in their marriage and i want mine to be better. I'm very peaceful and I don't like trouble. Here's a quick look at my bio.

Name: Blaise
Bsc in Microbiology.

I am polite, understanding, compassionate and very respectful. I have a tendency of not giving up until i archive what I want. I can cook and I love being in the kitchen, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm hard working and I don't take my work for granted. When it comes to social I am all in.

Basically if we share a mutual understanding and communicate properly the chances of us having problems wil be reduced to 10%. I can always support and care for you. I don't want someone selfish, annoying and dramatic. It's a no no for me. I need a mature lady and a graduate within 26-30yrs

This is just a bit about me if you interested you reach on 08106350996. That's my WhatsApp number as well. Please do let's give it a try.

Thanks
No be ILegendd be dis? grin
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Deflames01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bros shift .......let me sidon o the bench with you. Maybe I fit sight my own too

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
jeph19:
I just admire his confidence that's all
I don't think he's scam
But OP, are you a Christian?
I'm a guy but can link some final year student to you (God fearing ones)

Thanks bro I appreciate.
Yes I'm a christian
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by TheMohican(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
bonnyhope:

26 yrs old anambra girl still a virgin?

Amadioha kill u there

Aren't you foolish?? I'm saying something about someone I know very well and you're here opening mouth,

I've known the girl since she entered university till now, I know most of her male friends and former boyfriends and how they complain that she doesn't want to give them sex and you're here opening your smelly mouth. As long as me and you dey this Nairaland ehh, if you see my comments no just talk.

Fool!!

10 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheMohican:

Aren't you foolish?? I'm saying something about someone I know very well and you're here opening mouth,

I've known the girl since she entered university till now, I know most of her male friends and former boyfriends and how they complain that she doesn't want to give them sex and you're here opening your smelly mouth. As long as me and you dey this Nairaland ehh, if you see my comments no just talk.

Fool!!

Just let it pass. Let's keep up the good vibes
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by nwachukwu9(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheMohican:

Don't Fall for this scam, he would introduce you to a lady who will be pretending to meet up your requirement, infact she would have all the characteristics you need, with time you would fall in love with her and that is where she would set you up and run away with all your money and valuable. This is not the right platform to search for a wife, anything you get
here cannot be real. A lady once advertise for a boyfriend and after some time she posted another thread regretting the whole thing.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by fecosequence(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oga but we go your child dedication last month na
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evening newspaper
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
hows ur lil mixed girl?
Reality11:

I hope it is not 2-0 against you?
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
nwachukwu9:
Don't Fall for this scam, he would introduce you to a lady who will be pretending to meet up your requirement, infact she would have all the characteristics you need, with time you would fall in love with her and that is where she would set you up and run away with all your money and valuable. This is not the right platform to search for a wife, anything you get
here cannot be real. A lady once advertise for a boyfriend and after some time she posted another thread regretting the whole thing.

I'm just giving it a try. If it work I will be grateful but it doesn't it's not gona kill me. I've been thru alot already. Beside bill gates and Harland Sanders tried so many before they became successful so y not

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by TheMohican(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
nwachukwu9:

I don't do scams, it would obviously sound too good to be true, but it is. The O.P will give his testimony if it works out, the only way it wouldn't work out is if she doesn't like him the way I am anticipating

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by OlawaleBammie: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
franklingud:
Bro your own no be wahala, me am 33 still SS.

Don't give up anyways

Ahhh dis one strong bro

E too strong but God dey on ur side

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by OlawaleBammie: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Evening newspaper

Lol, men are not the newspapers ore, men are always the readers grin grin grin grin

Wait sef!!! Hope u never start that tin u talked about den?? Just asking

9 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Malawian(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
jayinfo2:
I'm also in search for a beautiful Lady ooo.but she must be well to do cos I have not yet made it in life oo, that means she will compliment me. The only thing I will sure give u is smile to ur face. Hmmmmmmmmmm
This our search go favour us. I like tall and slender, AA genotype and O+ blood. Makes things straight forward. I can guarantee you orgasm all the time.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by rebecca167(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Veefierce:
if u are financially okay ,, what’s depriving u from hving a date ?

how do I contact you....
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dvin:
This a scam but some stupid ladies will still fall for it.
the more lucrative scam is to pose as a woman looking for a date cheesy cheesy
op is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating A Female Bodybuilder Or Girls With Big Muscles / Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies! -photo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.