Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down (9324 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by frozen70(f): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Blaze14k:

No time for that shiit bro.. buh am trying

Guy don't mind the negative minded people in this faceless forum

Having known what you want from a lady, be aware that you can't get the complete package

But you can get almost of it and the ones you don't get, you put it in

Any lady you want to date, don't bring marriage in the picture yet, just start a friendship which may lead to marriage

Look for someone who is ready to take correction and accept fault when she misbehaves

You on your own side, don't be rigid, be flexible and tolerable, women are like flowers as you nurture them so them blossom

No marriage is perfect, non is sweeter but with love, respect and tolerance you will get to near perfection

3 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:

Having known what you want from a lady, be aware that you can't get the complete package

Any lady you want to date, don't bring marriage in the picture yet, just start a friendship which may lead to marriage

Look for someone who is ready to take correction and accept fault when she misbehaves

You on your own side, don't be rigid, be flexible and tolerable, women are like flowers as you nurture them so them blossom

No marriage is perfect, non is sweeter but with love, respect and tolerance you will get to near perfection

U are right on point bro.. thanks for the advice
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by faithfull18(f): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wow, OP looks good, may you find what you seek.
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by eaddyboy: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
All the best OP
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by blessedchild247: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
You are okay, and I guess you are responsible too, just pray and allow God to direct you guy, you sure deserve a virtuous woman. Be very careful because mistake in marriage is one of the worst in life. May the good Lord see you through in your search
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by SavageBoy: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Blaze14k:

Bro if want to confirm it's a scam come to shop and I will use my to open it and show u record of my sales. After that u can now ask everyone around there if am the owner of the shop. Then if feel u are not convinced then I will show u the transactions ive done with dealers in Lagos. Everything is not a scam ok. When u r done I will give ur transport money and pocket money to go home. To assure u ur journey is not a waist.

Chairman you sure say you be graduate so undecided
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Raalsalghul: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:

Wife materials 50 yards! grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jovi123:

Am below 26 and still a undergraduate and not up for marriage... Which you the best of luck

We can date now
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Agboki: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Blaze14k:
My quest to find someone who is compatible is a great challenge. I just need to settle and raise a family. I've seen what siblings are going through in their marriage and i want mine to be better. I'm very peaceful and I don't like trouble. Here's a quick look at my bio.

Name: Blaise
Bsc in Microbiology.

I am polite, understanding, compassionate and very respectful. I have a tendency of not giving up until i archive what I want. I can cook and I love being in the kitchen, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm hard working and I don't take my work for granted. When it comes to social I am all in.

Basically if we share a mutual understanding and communicate properly the chances of us having problems wil be reduced to 10%. I can always support and care for you. I don't want someone selfish, annoying and dramatic. It's a no no for me. I need a mature lady and a graduate within 26-30yrs

This is just a bit about me if you interested you reach on 08106350996. That's my WhatsApp number as well. Please do let's give it a try.

Thanks

Oga u no dey Lagos again shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Jovi123(f): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

We can date now
cheesy :DNo dy make me laugh biko
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Jovi123:

cheesy :DNo dy make me laugh biko

I'm serious mehn!
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Frankicent(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Veefierce:
See I find it hard to believe that a good looking guy , with a good business will be single , ,, except u r very stingy ,, but u r an Igbo guy so I doubt , so u so single that u had to cm on nairaland ? except u want attention, even if I wanna send u a message, u r gonna be having a lot of attention from many women. So I am gonna move on .

You don't want competitors but you want man to flock around you. You go old.
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Agboki:

Oga u no dey Lagos again shocked shocked shocked

Hope u not mistaking me for someone else?
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Agboki: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blaze14k:

Hope u not mistaking me for someone else?

No b trade fair u dey?
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Agboki:

No b trade fair u dey?

No bro.. tho alot of ppl mistake me for someone. I'm use to it shah smiley
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Novemberaura(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheMohican:

Blaise14k, you seem like a nice, honest guy, I have a 26 year old friend, a very nice, educated, pretty and god-fearing girl who I can link you up with, she's Igbo as well from Anambra and I'm 95% sure say she be virgin but, I need to know you well enough before I can do matchmaker for you.

this your virgin friend
is she a student of Alvan
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by VillageHead: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
frozen70:

What a sisterly advice!

your types are very rare on this platform

you just earned my respect for this advice.

on behalf of the op, I say a big Thank You to you.

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Jovi123(f): 8:03am On May 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

I'm serious mehn!

My dear am sorry oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Like Big Yash Babes For Fun/s*k But Not For Marriage? / 6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex / Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.