Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status (11006 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Mrop(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Do you think this father is wrong for beating his daughter after she posted her twerking video on watsap.

In this short Clip, this lady posted her self twerking in bikini cloth and the father saw it and beat the hell out of her.

Though some online users has condemn the father act for beating the lady because she is an adult already but to think of it, the father is performing his duty in training his daughter.

Watch the Hilarious Clip HERE

Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Briannajamie: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Q
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Briannajamie: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Briannajamie:
Q
Lalasticala
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by brodalikeme(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Did the father also post video of himself beating the girl online?

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by suzzyboss(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
The father is right and wrong..
He is right because he made his daughter know what she did was bad and he also taught her a lesson..

He is wrong because he taught a the wrong lesson because the girl would only make her stop at that moment because of fear.. And trust me she'll come back stronger...
If he had just enlightened her and let her reason for herself it would have been better than the beating because to me the only lesson she'll learn is to hide her social life

4 Likes

Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
brodalikeme:
Did the father also post video of himself beating the girl online?

its a 6yr old video...father is the one who posted the vid and later explained why he did what he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQnbYvvL6Z0
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by falcon01: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
suzzyboss:
He is right because he made his daughter know what she did was bad and he also taught her a lesson..

He is wrong because he taught a the wrong lesson because the girl would only make her stop at that moment because of fear.. And trust me she'll come back stronger...
If he had just enlightened her and let her reason for herself it would have been better than the beating because to me the only lesson she'll learn is to hide her social life
it will only make her to stop posting online.
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by hgnbello(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lolz � �

Hu record d video ke �
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by newdawn77(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good for her.

Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by skultrick(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
I would have added 6 months quarantine with hard labour. Senseless girl.
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by HornyTave: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
suzzyboss:

the man should have taken her to a five star hotel and buy her lunch

mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Rickmann: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
suzzyboss:

I ve never been an advocate for flogging children especially the girl child...it ll only get them heady and dey ll come out stronger..there are better ways to handle such matter. He also embarrassed himself on social media by doing that.
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mrop:
Do you think this father is wrong for beating his daughter after she posted her twerking video on watsap.

In this short Clip, this lady posted her self twerking in bikini cloth and the father saw it and beat the hell out of her.

Though some online users has condemn the father act for beating the lady because she is an adult already but to think of it, the father is performing his duty in training his daughter.

Way to go dad cheesy
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by ubsky(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
I have read this particular post severally here,nawa ooooo same video and also same write up undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by sofiscatedmoron: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
newdawn77:
Good for her.
That quotes make no sense. If opportunities doesn't come knocking you go and look for the opportunity, and not by building doors
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by UdyOgwoUde(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Rickmann:

I ve never been an advocate for flogging children especially the girl child...it ll only get them heady and dey ll come out stronger..there are better ways to handle such matter. He also embarrassed himself on social media by doing that.

This is Africa. We flog our children when they misbehaves
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by braimeddy: 5:49am On Apr 10, 2020
D mumu girl no fit block her dad and some of her immediate families for whatsapp before uploading dis nonsense?
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Mrop(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2020
skultrick:
I would have added 6 months quarantine with hard labour. Senseless girl.
hahaa

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Mrop:

2014 video common go fimd work
Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Good! Beat the hoe out of her! Then counsel her the next day, then be closer to her as a dad. It breaks my heart when I see girls with dads wanna go the hoe way. Know a girl like this who’s dad can remove his eyeballs for her, she’s bleeped the whole city lmao. So sad!

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Rickmann:

I disagree. She should be whipped just this once and counselled over and over again. Some female children are stubborn and just wanna be hoes, forget that liberal nonsense, she’d never forget a good whipping as long as it’s just once or twice not everyday.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status by Onyenna(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ghen-ghen!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date A Lady Who Makes This An Habit?(seephoto) / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.