Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53880 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Marcus247(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shut up! @KingAzubuike.

I think it is hightime some of us Igbo stopped all these nonsense online. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by xhen: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
eeven in our own country
sizer07:
Of recent there is a factory here in benin bye pass called xhen chin steal company owned by chinkos BENIN state private radio stations are carrying investigations of how those mad chinko, Chanis company luck up staffs of close to a thousand and refused to allowed them to go to there various homes even when govt has order a total shut down in the state,they are still working 7am to 7pm mon-sun everyday .investigation revealed that they where threatened with there jobs and un paid allowance if they leave. Those Chinkos use paid Nigerian soldiers who guide the company to beat up Nigerian workers and give them all manners of inhumane treatments. A staff called one of the radio stations saying some of them are coughing exhibiting aunty Coro symptoms ,my question is can this shit be allowed to hapun in china?its not there fault na fence weh fall na him make goat see fit climb. Our leaders have sold our dignities if there is any left and sanctity of life to those ancestors of covid-19 thats why they do as they so please with Nigerian citizens.I commend the boldness of this man not minding any part of Nigeria he is from, he has made us proud for standing firm in defence of his citizens. Kudos to him. it might interest you to know that some people at the seat of power in abuja will not like this .magot eating beast chinkos .....spit
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by didodidode: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Marcus247:
Shut up! @KingAzubuike.

I think it is hightime some of us Igbo stopped all these nonsense online.

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by didodidode: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

The man's name is Madaubuchi Anozie Cyril. He is Nigeria's Consul-General to China, he is an Igbo man. You people should learn to do research before embarrassing yourselves on the internet, just because NL is filled with ignorant people, doesn't give anyone a licence to be so

Common Google would have saved you this nonsense

PS: Having a 'Yoruba' accent, does not make anyone Yoruba. It is anaccent. Nkechi Blessing is Igbo, but acts Yoruba movies. I know a ton of Edo people with Yoruba accent. None of them is Yoruba, simply growing up in Yoruba land, can give you the accent.

You lot are embarrassing

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Internet warriors.
Bunch of lazy youths.

They will rather stay here arguing about the lands in their towns than be productive.

Tomorrow, they will blame pdp and apc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pa3cia:

Igbo Amaka
The man is igbo biko
Like couldn't u people even tell from his accent alone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Damdammy: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
I like his approach, bold and well informed about situation of things home and away. NIGERIAN NO DEY CARRY LAST.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Kweenpresh: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
� dat man sounds like Hausa to mi buh I love his boldness
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by mikey993(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
sunky97:
Some days ago, Chinese government pushed some Nigerians and other Africans who travelled to China to the street.

After completing 14 days quarantine period, they were sent out of their hotels and prevented anybody from giving them shelter and mandated hotels not to offer them rooms.
This people had to sleep on the streets for days without food or medical supplies.

I love his boldness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLhGsV75FU

How can I get this video pls anybody?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by MNDY(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent.

Stop being tribalistic.

When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians and citizens of other African countries.

You have time to reply a chest-beating Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Cousin9999: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Bless this man.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by GallantDuke(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
This man should come back to Nigeria and contest for the President of Nigeria in the year 2023,I love his guts and we will vote for him
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Aystarz: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
2buffagain:

Elderly got nothing to do with it.

You nigerians need to develop boldness to speak to anyone at any level no matter what/who they are.
Nigerians act like sheep in front of richman and start flexing their vocal cords anyhow when talking poor people and house girls.
Na eye service dey ruin una, or that country would not be that deep in corruption.

The ones at the bottom are not bold enough to out what the ones at the top are doing.

The average Nigerian wants to first know if you're comfortable to ascertain how much respect you deserve before he relates with you. Disgusting mentality .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Like couldn't u people even tell from his accent alone
Okay
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by treasureossy(f): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good. That's someone one should respect. Chinese are racists people and they discriminate
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Sivou1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
safarigirl:

This is the man

Read, don't assume anybody's tribe because of intonation, you will embarrass yourself one day.

Olusola Onadipe indeed. Someone will just come up with a random name, and all of you will believe. Who is Olusola Onadipe?

Funny, I listened to Abike Dabiri and the president of Nigerian in China yesterday in live interview on AIT the name is nothing near what you called, do your work diligently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.