Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53868 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by noziz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.

U forget sey overconfidence na im make February no complete?

That is y Igbo man never rule for a long time!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hoephase:
Yoruba amaka.

Let be going before the Potopoto Republic and brown roof Republic aka skull mininer Republic will use me do chew stick this morning.
Igbo Amaka
The man is igbo biko
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
danteg:
Does the topic of his tribe really matter, he spoke out for everyone irrespective of tribe.
Tribal bigotry will be the end of this shithole, it's pains me to see matured people arguing over something as irrelevant as his tribal affiliation with respect to the topic and situation at hand
Rene Descartes was wrong when he said "I think therefore I am" those kind of people you mentioned are one of the exceptions. Irrational dead living humans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
noziz:

U forget sey overconfidence na im make February no complete?

That is y Igbo man never rule for a long time!
Which kind proverb be this?gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by unitj(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Imagine the Chinese man requesting for a proof that COVID-19 originated from Wuhan China. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
dprpikin:
@KingAzubuike.

I think it is hightime some of us Igbo stopped all these nonsense online.

I'M NOT A WAZOBIAN BUT THANKS A LOT FOR THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese. They brutalised him he started begging for mercy .

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536
shaaaataaaap ...i went to twitter link and I didn't see it... Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Felicity0001: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
iddonla:

God bless you my brother..

i though i was the only one who notice the hypocrisy in her response..
Until we all start shunning and making amends to wrong behaviours we will never have one Nigeria which is the road path to our success.

Lets shun tribalism, let's unit as one Nigeria because only in unity we can stand and conquer our oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Smartwave: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
chest beater grin everyone knows that this man is a "Yoruba" from his accent, - stop fooling yourself. This is how real leader should talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Smartwave: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hoephase:
Yoruba amaka.

Let be going before the Potopoto Republic and brown roof Republic aka skull mininer Republic will use me do chew stick this morning.
foolishness at highest order. Grow up.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Moji12(f): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fresia01:
learn to read other platforms apart from nland forum.. man is an Igbo. You will not die if you do a little research. Nawah ooo
whether igbo or not did u get the message i was passing there or that is the only part that caught ur fancy undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Baroba(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent. That man in that video is Yoruba. Even his accent gave him out.
Stop being tribalistic. When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians.
HE. IS THE CONSUL-GENERAL OF NIGERIA IN CHINA. AN IGBO MAN TO THE CORE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Why travelling to China this period as if they are coming from Jupiter
How many times will you be taught before you receive sense. They live there. Some are students.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ekojara:
Felt a high sense of pride, listening to him telling the Chinese official that he cannot seize the passport of Nigerians in China because it is the property of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Nigeria is not a lost cause, after all, we need more people that can speak dignity to our nameplate as a country and through our actions, act for the common good of all.

. But if this man comes to contest for president, they will dump him and vote for a Buhari type of man with empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by forgiveness: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:
Old man like my granpa Melee Zenawi be like young man idol Nsiba na Ibibio word for wetin de!
Abeg shift...make him dey for u..
I hate nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by dozzybreezy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chai!

Igbo Amaka. An Igbo man too strong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Abeg shift...make him dey for u..

I hate nonsense.

Make u follow de talk rubbish and support nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:

Make u follow de talk rubbish and support nonsense

Infact on this note.....Which rubbish did I talk and which nonsense did I support?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Infact on this note.....Which rubbish did I talk and which nonsense did I support?
Are u saying u don't get why am angry with u
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Meliann: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Been long I logged in, I just had to respond to your daftness. Infact, I don't know who's dafter between you and those who liked your comment.

That said, that man in the video is from my tribe, YORUBA.

And to all those saying the man is confident, please how does this connote confidence? What he did is the most natural thing to do, nothing courageous about it.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:
. Are u saying u don't get why am angry with u
I still don't get it exactly?
Plus the Insults on Igbos?

I don't get it?
You can explain better.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Meliann:

Been long I logged in, I just had to respond to your daftness. Infact, I don't know who's dafter between you and those who liked your comment.

And to all those saying the man is confident, please how does this connote confidence? What he did is the most natural thing to do, nothing courageous about it.

Anozie maduabuchi is not a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by wisekings: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent. That man in that video is Yoruba. Even his accent gave him out.
Stop being tribalistic. When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians.
for your information.the man is an Igbo man....when its good ..its yoruba and when its bad its Igbo.... rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by wisekings: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Meliann:

you can now see that you are dafter as you said.. because the man in question is an Igbo man
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Lilblack2(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Right here we are fighting our self's,shouting he is Yoruba, he is Igbo,e.tc.And we think we can fight this people when we're disunited.. All that matters is one Nigeria and not this stupid ethnic war about who is best.... I am a YORUBA guy and I want a united Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Meliann: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
wisekings:
you can now see that you are dafter as you said.. because the man in question is an Igbo man

You're the daft one here. I mean, can't you differentiate between a yoruba accent and igbotic accent again? Must you be taught everything in school? Wait again, can an igbo man talk without beating chest? Can an igbo man express his dissatisfaction about something and still maintain a cool composure? I bet you, if it was an igbo man in that video, he wouldn't have been able to express himself to contentment cos he would have been bundled and beaten up.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent.

Stop being tribalistic.

When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians and citizens of other African countries.
Yoruba people can lie sha... grin

They just claimed an igbo man to win some points
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
karlboss:

When you thought he was igbo you supported him

Now he's Yoruba and you remember he was beaten black and blue.
for posterity sake, that man right there is an igboman...stop lying about him being Yoruba.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
one tribe in Nigeria always speak for their right, that is the Igbo's be it anywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ssegs5(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Where is ur brain
Wait oo must u show ur tribal foolishness here we are not talking about tribe here bro undecided

Ur foolishness is part of dis country problem

To let
4 bedroom duplex with modern facilities and well furnished at opposite Taska filling station off akala expressway.
Price is 2M
Note: it is well furnished, kitchen equipments and AC in every room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.