Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53871 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

This is why we need to fix our home. We will never be respected if we don't get things right back home. They cannot try this with the Americans,British,Saudi Arabian or Japanese citizens.

Yeah I agree with you but this situation has nothing to do with fixing home.

Every country in the world have their citizens in one country or the other in this world,we have Chinese, Americans, Israel etc in Nigeria too does it mean that their country is bad too?

What the Chinese did here is wrong and must be condemned.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by onyeomacynkembu: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Neoteny7: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
orlahtohbadt:
Lol, so you and I make up the statistics? I only gave a sure case of you and I. It is more appropriate you say Some Nigerians. In the instance you made, I'm quite sure they have come to a conclusion using statistics that Americans like cheese but in this case you'd have to come with a statistical data to claim that Nigerians pronounce quarantine the way they do.

Because almost every single Nigerian I've met, heard on TV and radio or the internet, and people on the streets, even lecturers, all pronounce it kawarantain.

As i said before, where majority does something, you generalize. Would you argue with every single person who says Nigerians live jollof rice, even when no study has been done to arrive at any statistics? Yet there are some who don't like jollof. But they certainly are few. Would taht warrant saying only some Nigerians like jollof?

I'm not going to go with your desire that i say some Nigerians. As far as I'm concerned it's nigerians. So move on to something else to split hairs on.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I don't argue with househelps littered every where..

People that are greater will be greater than you till they kingdom come...

Look for your fellow househelps and argue with them...

No time for radical lefts.

I like tormenting born cowards and leaking mouths
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Moji12(f): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese. They brutalised him he started begging for mercy .

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536
shame on you and you sound so low. The yoruba man that stood up for every tribe that was sent outside by chinese govt is whom you are mocking pls to what extent? And what joy did u derive from what you just posted the man fought for everyone irrespective of their tribes.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by yahmohy27: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:
shut the f*uk up! how is Onadipe Olusola being ibo.
always chest beating in everything

Hahah! I think that is what referred to as impersonation which is punishable under law
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by yahmohy27: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:

Hahah! I think that is what referred to as impersonation which is punishable under our law
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by yahmohy27: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:

Hahah! I think that is what referred to as impersonation which is punishable under our law.Chaii ipob!
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:
I like tormenting born cowards and leaking mouths

Oga go look for your mate... Nonsense

Every given chance u ingrates will look for ways to Insults Igbos.
Just swerve..
Ndi ala.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by King44(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
I blame our igbo brothers for this, and our useless gvt who is indebted to them, they beat that man and went free a diplomat for that matter something our gvt and law enforcement won't allow us to try with their their diplomats, let's treat the chinese fuxk ups and see who would have more casualties. Chinese are animals.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Legendguru: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
ohh
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga go look for your mate... Nonsense

Every given chance u ingrates will look for ways to Insults Igbos.

Just swerve..

Ndi ala.......

Old man like my granpa Melee Zenawi be like young man idol
Nsiba na Ibibio word for wetin de!
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neoteny7:

Because almost every single Nigerian I've met, heard on TV and radio or the internet, and people on the streets, even lecturers, all pronounce it kawarantain.

As i said before, where majority does something, you generalize. Would you argue with every single person who says Nigerians live jollof rice, even when no study has been done to arrive at any statistics? Yet there are some who don't like jollof. But they certainly are few. Would taht warrant saying only some Nigerians like jollof?

I'm not going to go with your desire that i say some Nigerians. As far as I'm concerned it's nigerians. So move on to something else to split hairs on.
Ok sir/ma... Maybe I can't force you to use some Nigerians but the instances you keep bringing up doesn't help. Rice is a staple Nigerian food, Jollof rice is well eaten in Nigeria, so when anybody says Nigerians love jollof rice, it is established and well proven. You even came up with the idea that it is only a few that would not like jollof rice and still we would say Nigerians love jollof rice which buttresses my point. As long as the people you know and heard pronounce quarantine are a few compared to the rest of the Nigerians in proportion, your sample space is not representative enough so I believe it is better one says some Nigerians or the Nigerians I have heard speaking. I'm not doing any of this to spite you but just to correct a notion. Whenever people are definitive when speaking for example in your instance, Americans like cheese, then it has been established one way or the other not by a singular person claiming so because he knows few Americans that love cheese.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by King44(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese. They brutalised him he started begging for mercy .

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536
someone who stood snd defended your igbos and other blacks man? you are a buffoon
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Mopolchi: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.
The man is an Igbo man. Don't mind those brown roof republic apologetics
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by kingsclass: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
The man is an Igbo man.His name is Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril.He is the Consul General of Nigerian embassy in China.If you are in doubt,goggle it or search YouTube.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Apple2: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Consul-General of Nigeria in Guangzhou, China, Mr Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril

Stupid Children, how is this name sound like yoruba ? Impatient children that can never read to understand
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ladyn4real(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fresia01(f): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
foleskay:

O gor! Prove to me he isnt the one. Both pics are black. You're slow!
you are the shallow and blind one if you can see the glaring difference. One is chubby, one isn't, one has a fat neck, one doesn't have..no need going further with you. You are a lost cause!
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fresia01(f): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moji12:
shame on you and you sound so low. The yoruba man that stood up for every tribe that was sent outside by chinese govt is whom you are mocking pls to what extent? And what joy did u derive from what you just posted the man fought for everyone irrespective of their tribes.
learn to read other platforms apart from nland forum.. man is an Igbo. You will not die if you do a little research. Nawah ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fresia01(f): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
yahmohy27:

Hahah! I think that is what referred to as impersonation which is punishable under our law.Chaii ipob!
On the contrary, the guy you quoted is the one impersonating. The man in question is igbo. That shouldn't even cause an argument in the first place. It's all over the internet.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Davedblues(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent. That man in that video is Yoruba. Even his accent gave him out.
Stop being tribalistic. When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians.
it's dia nature bro forget dem ipob
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
healthserve:
God bless the elderly. Truly there's wisdom in age.

Absolute confidence. This man's balls would stop a nuclear war head. I swear down. Even the Chinese official becomes educated about his countries policy and is stunned. As well as other Chinese observers. This is absolute. This defense should be presented with a Nobel price. Amazing

Elderly got nothing to do with it.

You nigerians need to develop boldness to speak to anyone at any level no matter what/who they are.
Nigerians act like sheep in front of richman and start flexing their vocal cords anyhow when talking poor people and house girls.
Na eye service dey ruin una, or that country would not be that deep in corruption.

The ones at the bottom are not bold enough to out what the ones at the top are doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fresia01(f): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Davedblues:
it's dia nature bro forget dem ipob
You people said the man is onadipe, I brought out onadipe's picture for you thomases to compare with the man in the video... so after looking at that pic you guys still believe the man in the picture is Onadipe? I give up!!
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ajl: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent. That man in that video is Yoruba. Even his accent gave him out.
Stop being tribalistic. When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians.

Will you people stop all this tribal talks. That's why you can't have progress as a people. An upright and true citizen is here fighting for all and all you God forsaken tribalists are fighting with one another whether he is Igbo or Yoruba. Is that not madness.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by danteg(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Does the topic of his tribe really matter, he spoke out for everyone irrespective of tribe.
Tribal bigotry will be the end of this shithole, it's pains me to see matured people arguing over something as irrelevant as his tribal affiliation with respect to the topic and situation at hand
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by danteg(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
ajl:

Will you people stop all this tribal talks. That's why you can't have progress as a people. An upright and true citizen is here fighting for all and all you God forsaken tribalists are fighting with one another whether he is Igbo or Yoruba. Is that not madness.
honestly it's disheartening
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by watchindelta(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=88285087]
I heard he was later brutalised and beaten black and blue.. don't know how true.

He was videoed beaten by the Chinese black and blue . Watch video below. Lie
Lie
Lie
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Amumaigwe: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:

The man's name is Cyril Anozie. I will not help you further to identify his ethnicity since you are already an ethnic champion.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

What do you expect a representative to do before? Hide and bury his head in fear?
The man is igbo and not yoruba
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
He's not Yoruba but igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.
Must everything boil down to tribe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.