Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53876 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Lexmarkent: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Get your facts intact.....that is the Country Ambassador to China...shop saying Nigerian Man.

He is acting in his official capacity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Iblak: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Racist bunch
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by MYHUBBY: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
backnbeta:

We all know the chinks are crazy, but no, the man has diplomatic immunity, he will not be manhandled by the chinks undecided

you get time educating that privilege illiterate
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by jimpas: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese.

I think we igbos should be a little civil. This man was not defending Igbo,Hausa or Yoruba.He was simply defending ALL...Nigerian why reduce everything to Igbo are brave,Igbo are that... this gragra has not and will not take us anywhere.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Hopebringer: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I thought that we prefers China to USA?

Aren’t Chinese less racist than Whites?

Chinese are more racists than whites
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by eedreezz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please any amount can help... Hunger Bad. 0021252439 Access Bank.
Thanks and God bless everyone of you.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by frankmoney(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
So now the problem is weather he is Yoruba or igbo ? Does that even matter ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by pesty100(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Imagine that Chinese official claiming coronavirus virus didn't originate in china, no wonder the Chinese claim we were the cause of the virus
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Postnobill704: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
God bless you boss.. Chinese hate blacks especially Nigerians. They feel like they can toy with us and nobody will challenge them...WHY?? Comes to my mind
Because we have a dullard as a president ass licking the Chinese while it's citizens suffer discrimination in china
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Collins4u1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:
shut the f*uk up! how is Onadipe Olusola being ibo.
always chest beating in everything

Shut your trap. He's no longer serving in the capacity of the Ambassador.

I present to you Amb. Anozie Mmaduabuchi Cyril.

Create a thread when you're about to commit suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
This man deserve a medal. China is known to be highly discriminative and racist.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by toprealman: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
dprpikin:
@KingAzubuike.

I think it is hightime some of us Igbo stopped all these nonsense online.
Ignore the buffoon.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by winterfell007(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
He's the Consul General of Nigeria in Gondouaz. He's a diplomat. I've forgotten his name but I know he's from the eastern region. Really did a goo job

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by splashbaby(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent. That man in that video is Yoruba. Even his accent gave him out.
Stop being tribalistic. When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians.
Don't mind those stupid Igbos developer...All they do is to shout Nzobu and make all manners of noise. A brave man came to their rescue and they are here making the usual noise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fucsheetup(f): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
highmood:
I am so dazzled at the temerity of that man.
If Nigeria Government and Authorities in general could be so impressive in words and actions, No country, I mean no F.C.K.N country would take us for granted.
Imagine, Chinese with chinko faces floods our streets, do business freely in our markets to an extent they even hawk items grin , gets construction contracts from our government, carry our beautiful black babes cry , and even now, government invited them to help their life in the name of helping us fight corona or covid19 notwithstanding we all know our doctors and nurses are good and are trying thier best. All these and more without any form of harassment even from the ruthless touts.
In addition, we would travel to their country and purchase goods worth billions of dollars from them yet they still display such inhumane attitude to Nigerians over there. Its unfair.
If they won't fear our faces, at least they should fear the billions we pump into their investments year in and out. E pain me oh. embarassed
This a country America is owing trillions of dollars. What is in your face to fear? You are black and that is why the Chinese discriminate you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by karlboss: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese.

When you thought he was igbo you supported him

Now he's Yoruba and you remember he was beaten black and blue.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Niorte: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is a good representation. I'm proud of the man.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

He is not a Yoruba man.

Whether IBO or not IBOs should it be s tribal thing?
Why are IBO's always playing d victim?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Wickedfacts: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I heard he was later brutalised and beaten black and blue.. don't know how true.

He's not worthless like the Eze Ndigbo China that was killed in China.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Wickedfacts: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:
He is not a Yoruba man.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fucsheetup(f): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Postnobill704:
God bless you boss.. Chinese hate blacks especially Nigerians. They feel like they can toy with us and nobody will challenge them...WHY?? Comes to my mind
Because we have a dullard as a president ass licking the Chinese while it's citizens suffer discrimination in china
They don’t feel, they KNOW they can toy with us. And to be candid, that is not your president’s fault. It is the fault of the black race.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.
tribalistic fool you are, that man is not anything Igbo ODE olodo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ajokeade920: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
That some fearless man there. bravo
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

He is a Yoruba man, a full blooded Omoluabi.
Is that why you quoted me.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
You are good in running you mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Godsproxy: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oloshi, everything na tribalism. May God deliver you from that
myopia.
KingAzubuike:
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Wickedfacts: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Is that why you quoted me.

You obviously never run out of foolish questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Asapchris(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
That man is confirmed Ondo man. Bold and brave. God bless that man for me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:
Whether IBO or not IBOs should it be s tribal thing? Why are IBO's always playing d victim?
Otondo, Did you see where I said the man is Igbo?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by one1prax(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
THis chinese peole no get joy ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.