Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53869 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by foleskay(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:
the man is Igbo.

This news has been on other platforms before it came to Nairaland. You all should try to join other platforms

Shut up. We don hear your rants! Cho cho cho.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fresia01:

Don't mind the guy, look at the Onadipe guy, does his picture reconcile with the man in the video? I don't know how people can boldly post fake news!!

I don't blame them, I blame the OP that failed to mention his name

I have seen this news all over Twitter and on Instagram, it is the same name everywhere, and it is not Onadipe. It is only on Nairaland that this man is named Onadipe Olusola, considering the bias on this site, I wouldn't take anything they post as legit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
foleskay:

Shut up. We don hear your rants! Cho cho cho.

K
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by iddonla: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

And there are no Igbo men born in Ibadan?

Iddonla, where are you from?

I am a nigerian (itsekiri) , based in lag...

i just dont fancy all the tribalism going on here..

i have been on this site since 2011..

so if i see those tribal stuff coming from unknown moniker, i dont even look twice, i just scroll..

but a known person..mehn.. i get sick..
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by bigcee(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Saintsquare:
lol you just give am TKO ...
Lwkmd grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Fresia01(f): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

I don't blame them, I blame the OP that failed to mention his name

I have seen this news all over Twitter and on Instagram, it is the same name everywhere, and it is not Onadipe. It is only on Nairaland that this man is named Onadipe Olusola, considering the bias on this site, I wouldn't take anything they post as legit.
It's a shame.. I don't usually comment on topics here but I had to do so cus I saw how bold they were with the lies. God save Nigeria from tribalism and fake news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by silverx(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tell am jare
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

I am stopping somebody from spreading lies, what he has done is not my problem, I am only correcting the false notion of his identity.

Just because he isn't who you thought he was, is not a license to ask me "And so?"

A man's identity is as important as his actions
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by karlboss: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Throwback:

KingAzubuike, see how your bigotry was easily unraveled by this fellow.

Suddenly, he is no longer brave, but an "over-talker"?

I tire Bros, me wey b igbo tire for am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by AureliusWolf: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

The man's name is Madaubuchi Anozie Cyril. He is Nigeria's Consul-General to China, he is an Igbo man. You people should learn to do research before embarrassing yourselves on the internet, just because NL is filled with ignorant people, doesn't give anyone a licence to be so

Common Google would have saved you this nonsense

PS: Having a 'Yoruba' accent, does not make anyone Yoruba. It is anaccent. Nkechi Blessing is Igbo, but acts Yoruba movies. I know a ton of Edo people with Yoruba accent. None of them is Yoruba, simply growing up in Yoruba land, can give you the accent.

You lot are embarrassing
Oh, Pish Posh you closet bigot...just take a look at your tenaciousness and embarrasingly vicious haze to jump on multiple mentions with a barrage of insults to prove a fellow bigot right under the guise of "multiple sources"

Unwrap yourself from the pashmina of nothingness and tribalism to avoid faltering attempts like this. It's shameful and disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Gosh, this is a true Nigerian! I admire his boldness, and the Chinese? Let me reserve my comment!
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Niccoloimhotep: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:
shut the f*uk up! how is Onadipe Olusola being ibo.
always chest beating in everything
in as much as I don't support his brags and choice of word, the man is actually igbo and goes by the name Mr Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by foleskay(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fresia01:
Does this man look like the One in the video? Be arguing shit!
O gor! Prove to me he isnt the one. Both pics are black. You're slow!
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by foleskay(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fresia01:
Does this man look like the One in the video? Be arguing shit!
O gor! Prove to me he isnt the one. Both pics are black. You're slow!
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
The man believe himself well, and we dey here dey how for Chinese people for our own country, no wonder Nnamdi Kanu say we dey zoo
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I don't actually know who needs that self pity more among us... Otondo..

Look for your fellow people and let us be.... no be by force to agree with una..

Igbo remains igbo and can't change because some radical lefts are full of hate and bitterness.

I don't give a damn whether you change or not but this per second wailing and ego puffing on every thread on a forum created by an Afonja son is revolting
You go abroad you wail, you stay in others people territory you wail.
Why don't you all creat your IBO forum and wail over there not coming to non-Igbo forum and be nauseating like pregnant women.
I tell you if seun was IBO you will never see me here
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Uwaiwe: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Idiots! Instead of focusing on the video and condemn actions of chinese against our brothers. You are all shamelessly portraying your foolish tribalism that succeeded in turning our dear nation to pieces of rags before the entire world. Shame on all tribalistic and nepotic idiots in Nigeria. Una suffering never start according to burna boy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by greatseed: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:
shut the f*uk up! how is Onadipe Olusola being ibo.
always chest beating in everything
Lolz grin... He is a yoruba man, even his accents shows all that. If it was am Igbo, he would be negotiating business with the Chinese already on how to further get money from China n FG to tke care of d displaced tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Hilariousfacto: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Smiles... So that man be like Igbo man for your mind?
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by eme2015(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nwodosis:
Can you see the confidence in one being Educated?

confirm
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by bendazum: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
sunky97:
Some days ago, Chinese government pushed some Nigerians and other Africans who travelled to China to the street.

After completing 14 days quarantine period, they were sent out of their hotels and prevented anybody from giving them shelter and mandated hotels not to offer them rooms.
This people had to sleep on the streets for days without food or medical supplies.

I love his boldness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLhGsV75FU

However after the whole grammar, what happened?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:

I don't give a damn whether you change or not but this per second wailing and ego puffing on every thread on a forum created by an Afonja son is revolting
You go abroad you wail, you stay in others people territory you wail.
Why don't you all creat your IBO forum and wail over there not coming to non-Igbo forum and be nauseating like pregnant women.
I tell you if seun was IBO you will never see me here

Whether you are here or there is non of our business because minute particles are not noticed unless viewed through microscope. You even if you spend your whole life here u can never be noticed.

Nobody had time for radical lefts. If you have any transformer around you, go hug it....as Igbo remains Igbo...

Inukwam u won't see me here as if anyone cares......mkpi....has no shame...Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Does that make me wrong, that he is not the consul general? And he isn't Yoruba. You are just bored I get.
AfroKnight:

You should visit google and the embassy’s website too. Lol. He is the damn deputy chief of mission bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Neoteny7: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
orlahtohbadt:

I'll fix that for you. why do some Nigerians pronounce it as kwa rahn tain. For one, you are Nigerian and you don't pronounce it that way, I do not either, so refix your statement.

You're statistically challenged, and are nitpicking.

If you and me and a few are exceptions to the rule, then the majority implies almost everyone else.

It's like when someone says Americans like cheeseburgers. There are some Americans that don't, of course, but it doesn't make the statement less valid because of a few outliers.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by eedreezz(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
I always believe in average Nigerians. We have the resources, potentials and the confidence in us to survive every storm when given a fair environment to, but we lack such qualities in our leadership.

Help a brother please. 0021252439 Access Bank. Hunger Bad o

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Whether you are here or there is non of our business because minute particles are not noticed unless viewed through microscope. You even if you spend your whole life here u can never be noticed.

Nobody had time for radical lefts. If you have any transformer around you, go hug it....as Igbo remains Igbo...

Inukwam u won't see me here as if anyone cares......mkpi....has no shame...Lol

IDAD!
IMBECI-LE! I see, you seek attention, you want to noticed
Low life basta-rds, I feel your pain the decimation on your fathers still hunts every generation there after
Shameless lots home and abroad, offline and online, craving for attention only by inglorious and despicable means
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neoteny7:

You're statistically challenged, and are nitpicking.

If you and me and a few are exceptions to the rule, then the majority implies almost everyone else.

It's like when someone says Americans like cheeseburgers. There are some Americans that don't, of course, but it doesn't make the statement less valid because of a few outliers.
Lol, so you and I make up the statistics? I only gave a sure case of you and I. It is more appropriate you say Some Nigerians. In the instance you made, I'm quite sure they have come to a conclusion using statistics that Americans like cheese but in this case you'd have to come with a statistical data to claim that Nigerians pronounce quarantine the way they do.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Palehair: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese. They brutalised him he started begging for mercy .

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536
Finally, somebody with the real facts, bloggers and their fake stories. They won't know the facts before jumping into conclusions
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:

IDAD! slowpoke! I see, you seek attention, you want to noticed
Low life basta-rds, I feel your pain the decimation on your fathers still hunts every generation there after
Shameless lots home and abroad, offline and online, craving for attention only by inglorious and despicable means

I don't argue with househelps littered every where..

People that are greater will be greater than you till they kingdom come...

Look for your fellow househelps and argue with them...

No time for radical lefts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.