Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Will Going To Gym Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Going To Gym Help? (1911 Views)

I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / Is It Normal For Sex Drive To Reduce Cuz U Start Going To Gym? / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello guys.

Please help out. Does potbelly turn girls off?

I met this girl recently and we started dating. She is beautiful with a flat tommy.And obviously she cherishes her flat tommy so much base on the way she talks about it..

Me on the other hand,I have potbelly though not too much anyway..

Yesterday she told me she does not find me sexually attractive,and I asked why and she never gave me a good reason. I was just thinking maybe is my potbelly or something.. Even though I am not trying to please her,but I want to hit the gym to build 6 packs and some muscles.

Ladies,do you find guys with 6 packs more attractive than good guys with potbelly?
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by KingZaddy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
you dont need god to tell you that you need a work out to look sexy to her

1 Like

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by falcon01: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
of course! my advice here is hit the gym build some packs and muscles and when she finds you sexually attractive, treat her like a peace of shit! dont worry about loosing her, lots of ladies will wanna suck your d*ck trust me.

4 Likes

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
falcon01:
of course! my advice here is hit the gym build some packs and muscles and when she finds you sexually attractive, treat her like a peace of shit! dont worry about loosing her, lots of ladies will wanna suck your d*ck trust me.
Thank you.
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by jawalis(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Like For real? Cos she told you she isn’t sexually attracted to you. Now you considered hitting the gym. How about telling the bitch you didn’t find her attractive too but just wanna catch cruise? You ended up making her see herself as a goddess to you. Even after your season at the gym. Trust me, she’ll turn you down cos you already gave her that freaking validation she aspires.

8 Likes

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by apholaryn: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol..hit the gym bro. It's Even good for u health wise

1 Like

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
jawalis:
Like For real? Cos she told you she isn’t sexually attracted to you. Now you considered hitting the gym. How about telling the bitch you didn’t find her attractive too but just wanna catch cruise? You ended up making her see herself as a goddess to you. Even after your season at the gym. Trust me, she’ll turn you down cos you already gave her that freaking validation she aspires.
I am not hiting gym to impress her,there are many fishes in the ocean..But she just gave me a challenge.
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
apholaryn:
Lol..hit the gym bro. It's Even good for u health wise
Thanks
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by scoundrel(f): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yesterday she told me she does not find me sexually attractive,and I asked why and she never gave me a good reason.
What are you waiting for again? She has dismissed you. Go and look for someone else and erase her from your mind.
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by OluwasureGig: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
scoundrel:

What are you waiting for again? She has dismissed you. Go and look for someone else and erase her from your mind.
you sound sensible. why call yourself "scoundrel'?
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by scoundrel(f): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
OluwasureGig:

you sound sensible. why call yourself "scoundrel'?
It’s none of your business.
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by potbelly(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dont be ashamed of who you are... belly wise
Team pot-belly all the way... cool
Inferior19:
Hello guys.

I met this girl recently and we started dating. She is beautiful with a flat tommy.And obviously she cherishes her flat tommy so much base on the way she talks about it..

Yesterday she told me she does not find me sexually attractive,and I asked why and she never gave me a good reason. I was just thinking maybe is my potbelly or something.. Even though I am not trying to please her,but I want to hit the gym to build 6 packs and some muscles.

Ladies,do you find guys with 6 packs more attractive than good guys with potbelly?
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by OluwasureGig: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
scoundrel:
It’s none of your business.
okay scoundrelgrin
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
scoundrel:

this is really not about dismissing,it's about me hitting the gym.
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by COOL10(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hit the gym because of your own personal improvement. Do it for you and you alone.

1 Like

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
COOL10:
Hit the gym because of your own personal improvement. Do it for you and you alone.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by missimelda01(f): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nawa for some girls sha, how can you agree to date someone that you're not sexually attracted to undecided

Op work on yourself if you see the need to, not because your 'girlfriend' doesn't find you sexually attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by scoundrel(f): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Inferior19:
this is really not about dismissing,it's about me hitting the gym.
She has dismissed you. No amount of anything will change it. Leave her now and you may have hope in the future. The good thing about life is when your eyes clear you will not look her way anymore even if she comes begging.
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Inferior19:
Hello guys.

wetin a young man dey take big stomach take do? cheesy
anyway if u are rich with the big tommy then nothing bad but if u broke and u have pot potbelly i suggest u lose the thing sharp sharp.nothing funny than seeing a broke dude with potbelly
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
scoundrel:

She has dismissed you. No amount of anything will change it. Leave her now and you may have hope in the future. The good thing about life is when your eyes clear you will not look her way anymore even if she comes begging.
yes dear,I am not hitting the gym for her,she is not worth it.but my question is,do men with 6packs and muscles attracts you Ladies more?I just want to know.
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by scoundrel(f): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Inferior19:
yes dear,I am not hitting the gym for her,she is not worth it.but my question is,do men with 6packs and muscles attracts you Ladies more?I just want to know.
Yes. It’s why boys who play sports are more attractive to females. Not only are they fit and athletic but they come out more frequently than the average male hence are visible to single females. You don’t need to hit a gym although that’s the quicker option, you can learn a sport or physical skill.

1 Like

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
scoundrel:

Yes. It’s why boys who play sports are more attractive to females. Not only are they fit and athletic but they come out more frequently than the average male hence are visible to single females. You don’t need to hit a gym although that’s the quicker option, you can learn a sport or physical skill.
Thanks
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Jovi123(f): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Inferior19:
My dear the do,
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2020
missimelda01:
Nawa for some girls sha, how can you agree to date someone that you're not sexually attracted to undecided

Op work on yourself if you see the need to, not because your 'girlfriend' doesn't find you sexually attractive.
sure,I will.
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Twoclans(f): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Inferior19:

Even though your moniker is new I really dont think you are new on nairaland.According to the books of nairaland alpha males if your girl is a Nigerian girl there are three things that can automatically make her sexually attracted to you .Those three things are ::

1 Money
2 Money
3 Money.

Dont waste your precious time hitting any gym except you want to burn coronavirus fat. angry

1 Like

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Twoclans:

Even though your moniker is new I really dont think you are new on nairaland.According to the books of nairaland alpha males if your girl is a Nigerian girl there are three things that can automatically make her sexually attracted to you .Those three things are ::

1 Money
2 Money
3 Money.

Dont waste your precious time hitting any gym except you want to burn coronavirus fat. angry
I want to hit gym for my Good,not for her,she is not worth it..
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2020
I guess you are still quite young, so I see no reason why you should be having potbelly.

You don't even need to hit gym for now.
You need to work on your diet, kick beer and junk foods out of the way. Your diet must be very clean.

You need to up your cardios and to move a notch higher, you must LIFT HEAVY to pack on the muscles.

Please don't do all these because of one girl somewhere, do it cos of your health.

You will be better for it. When you wake up and look at yourself in the mirror, you can't help but smile at your physique.

3 Likes

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I guess you are still quite young, so I see no reason why you should be having potbelly.

You don't even need to hit gym for now.
You need to work on your diet, kick beer and junk foods out of the way. Your diet must be very clean.

You need to up your cardios and to move a notch higher, you must LIFT HEAVY to pack on the muscles.

Please don't do all these because of one girl somewhere, do it cos of your health.

You will be better for it. When you wake up and look at yourself in the mirror, you can't help but smile at your physique.
Thanks
Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Inferior19:
Thanks

Hope I didn't waste my saliva.
Try to up your fitness, it is a lifelong approach. It is a lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Will Going To Gym Help? by Inferior19: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Hope I didn't waste my saliva.
Try to up your fitness, it is a lifelong approach. It is a lifestyle.

Alright, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

COME & LEARN | Lady Educates Nigerian Men On How To Squeeze Their Breast (video} / Share Your Sex Incidents/accidents Here / Come And See American Wonder!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.