Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora (4761 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked.. / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Rawhumper(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Am great year,trying my Best to a ➕ to The society.

So where u from or i did appreciate if we chat privately.

Nice Meeting u

author=Claraola post=92407848][/quote]

undecided
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by EdmundChidera(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
What interests you let's chat
Edgarallen959@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Rekhina(f): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rawhumper:
Thats Nice dear,am in Abuja.

Can we hook up when u back?
I guess its goin to be fun ans interesting.

Good to know u Are alright.
Have in mind am always here for u
Hi

author=Rekhina post=92407627]tanks dear, I will enter portharcourt soon maybe around sept

Yes we will hook up , I will enter ur dm but u shud know me n my sisters hate Jesus Christ n curse his name forever
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Karikapapaya(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
oseblings@gmail.com. Nigerian guy, 32, MSc graduate, fun, humble , single and ready to mingle.
Holla @ ur boy
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by bigpicture001: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Karikapapaya:
oseblings@gmail.com. Nigerian guy, 32, MSc graduate, fun, humble , single and ready to mingle.
Holla @ ur boy

Gal Don turn Boi ooo..... There is miracle for real

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by bigpicture001: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes we will hook up , I will enter ur dm but u shud know me n my sisters hate Jesus Christ n curse his name forever

This is a serious hook up thread created by the OP.. Stop messing around with people.. You can as well, move onto the next thread
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by olisaEze(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Shuo! See me bursting into d thread like Tuface in 'Enter the place'. grin

If you’re single and lonely in Cana, just hit me up! Come to daddy and daddy make u feel reeeeeeal good. No dull moment with urs truly! wink kiss kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Rekhina(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
bigpicture001:

This is a serious hook up thread created by the OP.. Stop messing around with people.. You can as well, move onto the next thread
Waat? angry
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
well
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by bigpicture001: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Karikapapaya:
Holla @ ur boy

Shey MSc mean say u nor go cheat or slap woman anyhow...?

Baba no b job b this na attitude and lifestyle matter... Keep MSc joor
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Rawhumper(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Holla dear,how are you faring over there?

Didn't hear from u,would love to see u in PH when u hit there....it will really be a memorable day.

Stay safe

Rekhina:
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Angelacruz: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Karikapapaya:
Holla @ ur boy
gender confusion
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Karikapapaya(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
bigpicture001:

Shey MSc mean say u nor go cheat or slap woman anyhow...?

Baba no b job b this na attitude and lifestyle matter... Keep MSc joor

Young man please take your frustrations off me and mind your business. Am only marketing myself. It's not my fault u ain't schooled.
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by bigpicture001: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Karikapapaya:

Young man please take your frustrations off me and mind your business. Am only marketing myself. It's not my fault u ain't schooled.

If u know me educationally, u wouldn't say what u just said.... Lots of students like u.. Pay huge sums of money.. Line up in classes waiting to get knowledge from what I already know.... Now don't think it's wisdom they seek..

No. Technicalities from renowned textbooks... Guess u concluded cuz I typed in pidgin...

I repeat. Love and good home is not by certificate
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Prince4rm92(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
Thats Nice dear,am in Abuja.

Can we hook up when u back?
I guess its goin to be fun ans interesting.

Good to know u Are alright.
Have in mind am always here for u

No brains

author=Rekhina post=92407627]tanks dear, I will enter portharcourt soon maybe around sept

Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by ademola964(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
I'm ready to be your friend and you can always contact me
+2347085355336

Or
Ogundanaademolaisrael@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Rawhumper(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Whats your business guy?

Are u so jobless and dumb to come into peoples private chats?

You better back off u God and Satan rejected flea infested swine of no comparison.

Plz shoot!

[quote author=Prince4rm92 post=92626069][/quote]
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by oluwatosin070: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
I'm here to connect.

I'm a Nigerian..

Email: adeleyesamson334@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by oluwatosin070: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
I'm here to connect.

I'm a Nigerian..

Email: adeleyesamson334@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by missyge(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi Nlanders.
Are you most times bored and want to have fun and hookup with few friends?

You can join our WhatsApp group.
All we do is Rock n Roll�

Age bracket is from 28years for guys and 23years for female.
Both single/Married.

If interested send a WhatsApp message to 08182672092 and u will be added to the group.

Now, let's Rock n Roll
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Prince4rm92(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
Whats your business guy?

Are u so jobless and dumb to come into peoples private chats?

You better back off u God and Satan rejected flea infested swine of no comparison.

Plz shoot.

You just Shot your worthless self ain’t gotta help you with that . Spits on your simp head angry

Reply your self from hence Simp mofo

Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Rawhumper(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mad Goat will u tell me how to live my life?
As my father or what?

You are d one frustrated n worthless,so immature that even if u saw something u dont fancy u would hv approached it well.

Sorry poverty and joblessnesd has stricken you that you poke nose in everything.

Shoo goat breed in d amazon forest!

[quote author=Prince4rm92 post=92632568][/quote]
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Yoighaman(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na wa o, guys didn't even let the intended parties (ladies in the diaspora) express themselves, next thing is the firing of email addresses, can Buhari be responsible for this too?
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yoighaman:
Na wa o, guys didn't even let the intended parties (ladies in the diaspora) express themselves, next thing is the firing of email addresses, can Buhari be responsible for this too?

E shock you

Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Karikapapaya(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
bigpicture001:

If u know me educationally, u wouldn't say what u just said.... Lots of students like u.. Pay huge sums of money.. Line up in classes waiting to get knowledge from what I already know.... Now don't think it's wisdom they seek..

No. Technicalities from renowned textbooks... Guess u concluded cuz I typed in pidgin...

I repeat. Love and good home is not by certificate

You don't need to make derogatory statements to drive your point.
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Funniest thread ever grin grin
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by 0rion: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Na wah o

undecided undecided
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Claraola: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
….
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Claraola: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by donkelvin10(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
For a SERIOUS DATE 💓...
WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Claraola: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
…..
Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by Blupen969(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rekhina:
am lonely in UAE ,
With a short hairly orang-utan of an Arabian nympha... Cry 4 me pls cry cry
Here is my email lilpen060@gmail.com nice moniker by the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Others Like Me? / Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent / Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.