Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup (6108 Views)

Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Omar09(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2020
stinflame:

That's is a wrong philosophy... Curiosity and youthful exorbitant misbehave. Once you feel no love surpass that of your Ex , why not humbly go back. Had similar issues ,nah me f* up but we back together after along while with perfect peace of mind. this am telling u is up to 8yrs apart.

You should ask yourself why you guys parted in the first place. Anyway she's a piece of crap right there for accepting you back after your fůck up.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Omar09(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
bigpicture001:

I have same policy...but its not always tru.....some ppl leave cuz of complications at that moment...but if u find a better person...better you move on

I did try to go back to my ex three times and it got worse with each time we got back together. Today I don't go back after it's over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by seangy4konji: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2020
One bad boy just left her after destroying her Toto for three Years.

Do the needful and destroy it for another three Yeats and turn her face into the afternoon sun

Waka

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by bigpicture001: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Omar09:

I did try to go back to my ex three times and it got worse with each time we got back together. Today I don't go back after it's over.

The reasons for break in the first place matters...

E.g breaking for distance sake is not a serious but quite relatively necessary reason....

Getting back wouldn't be a bad idea...if eventually sorted out
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by michlins(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
bigpicture001:

Must you make him feel bad..?
this idea of not telling people the reality is what brought us here. How can someone with a diploma not compose a simple essay with the blunders
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Omar09:

You should ask yourself why you guys parted in the first place. Anyway she's a piece of crap right there for accepting you back after your fůck up.

Smile ...I need not trade words with you,.and if you read properly u will get to understand y we parted .
What am telling u is simple,purge your mind off been a piece of crap accepting back ur ex ,Everybody with their reasons.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by uthlaw: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Many guys don chop clean mouth,she wan come back to her origin!

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Unpussified: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Beosten:
She learnt her lessons the hard way. As someone with best intentions, you will be compelled to have mercy on her, but this kind of mercy will land you in trouble.

I can swear by the heavens that want I want to tell you is the pure truth. An ex girlfriend and a married ex are today mounting pressure on me for sex. I can agree to fvk them and my wife won't know about it but I'm scared. I told myself I can still be their friend without having sex with them but I know the kind of love I had for them while we were dating; if I agree to still be their friend and we meet in secret places, It will surely end in sex. So I'm now forming stone-hearted man because I don't want to offend God and my wife. Note that my wife is not a saint and can be said to be one of those stupid women guys marry, but I still have the obligation to protect the marriage. Forget about the love you see in movies. Husbands only need to marry and commit to the marriage; the day your wife does something that surprises you is the day you will agree that marriage is only for the purpose of procreation.

I work with a religious organization, and of the terms is that you must not try a divorce. So one day during a quarrel, my wife said: "You're now feeling fly because you have enough money; try any nonsense and I will clip your wings." Within the next one hour, I planned how to survive after leaving the job. Then I sent a message to her that reads: "Do your worst; I can resign from that job today and heaven will not fall." She cried bitterly for the next 5 hours after reading that message.

If i marry and my wife ever says at bolded to me, i will start preparing for life without her.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Omar09(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT IN TRUTH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL, BUT YOU'RE CALLING OUT OTHERS' GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. HOW WEIRD. cheesy

**in Brits accent**
Did Duke just cull you booring?
How dare him scdu that?

Schrew him mate!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Mustack: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Breakup palava.

Am currently nursing and breakup right now.

It's just to big and heavy inside my heart. Try very hard to forget and move on.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by bigpicture001: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
michlins:
this idea of not telling people the reality is what brought us here. How can someone with a diploma not compose a simple essay with the blunders

Telling an erring teacher sh is wrong is quite rude...

But telling same teacher there was a mistake somewhere is correctional, but quite respectful....

That's wot I mean
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Beosten(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Unpussified:

If i marry and my wife ever says at bolded to me, i will start for life without her.

Women can say anything when they are angry... They don't weigh their words' repercussions before saying them. You should react in a way to correct them and prevent reoccurrence.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Omar09(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
bigpicture001:

The reasons for break in the first place matters...

[/b]E.g breaking for distance sake is not a serious but quite relatively necessary reason....[b]

Getting back wouldn't be a bad idea...if eventually sorted out

Let's be rational here. Not many people break up with their partners cause of distance. Usually there's very little people who fall in this category amongst other reasons for break up. Most reason for breakup in a relationship is usually infidelity from either or both partners, second most is incompatibility. So it's safe to say "never accept your ex back".

And sure if it's cause of distance and finally the barriers have been lifted why not.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by michlins(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
bigpicture001:

Telling an erring teacher sh is wrong is quite rude...

But telling same teacher there was a mistake somewhere is correctional, but quite respectful....

That's wot I mean
in Nigeria yes. Elsewhere not bad
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Xxpress(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Beosten:
She learnt her lessons the hard way. As someone with best intentions, you will be compelled to have mercy on her, but this kind of mercy will land you in trouble.

I can swear by the heavens that want I want to tell you is the pure truth. An ex girlfriend and a married ex are today mounting pressure on me for sex. I can agree to fvk them and my wife won't know about it but I'm scared. I told myself I can still be their friend without having sex with them but I know the kind of love I had for them while we were dating; if I agree to still be their friend and we meet in secret places, It will surely end in sex. So I'm now forming stone-hearted man because I don't want to offend God and my wife. Note that my wife is not a saint and can be said to be one of those stupid women guys marry, but I still have the obligation to protect the marriage. Forget about the love you see in movies. Husbands only need to marry and commit to the marriage; the day your wife does something that surprises you is the day you will agree that marriage is only for the purpose of procreation.

I work with a religious organization, and of the terms is that you must not try a divorce. So one day during a quarrel, my wife said: "You're now feeling fly because you have enough money; try any nonsense and I will clip your wings." Within the next one hour, I planned how to survive after leaving the job. Then I sent a message to her that reads: "Do your worst; I can resign from that job today and heaven will not fall." She cried bitterly for the next 5 hours after reading that message.

The best thing I have read on NL this year. I love this
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by bigpicture001: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Omar09:

Let's be rational here. Not many people break up with their partners cause of distance. Usually there's very little people who fall in this category amongst other reasons for break up. Most reason for breakup in a relationship is usually infidelity from either or both partners, second most is incompatibility. So it's safe to say "never accept your ex back".

And sure if it's cause of distance and finally the barriers have been lifted why not.

Quite true
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Unpussified: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Beosten:

Women can say anything when they are angry... They don't weigh their words' repercussions before saying them. You should react in a way to correct them and prevent reoccurrence.

True
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Don’t ever reply and just block the number. She’s run out of options and wants to back-pedal don’t allow urself be used as the back up man.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Tony142: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Boss @iLegendd what might be the likely reason that is making the girl call her after 3years of breakup?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by A305: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Some grammatical blunders in ur write up, try edit it.

Back to the topic, why not accept her back? Its not easy finding someone like this, she still love u after 3whole years.

On a second thought, she must have broken up with her bf and u are the easy escape.
Whichever way, just use ur head

Op this person just answered your question. But before you get back with her, Sort out your religion issues with her.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by franklingud(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hear her out first and then know your next line of action.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by RitualistMan: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I would av loved to give u a piece of my attention, but u are boring, try harder
[/s]
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by RitualistMan: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
u are still boring, keep trying
[/s]
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
michlins:
You said you met her during your ND. Your writing skills suggest that you left what you were sent for in the school for something else. A junior secondary school student will do much better than you

English is just a language, it is never a yardstick to measure intelligence.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by RitualistMan: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I would av loved to give u a piece of my attention, but u are boring, try harder
[/s]
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by RitualistMan: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Some grammatical blunders in ur write up, try edit it.

Back to the topic, why not accept her back? Its not easy finding someone like this, she still love u after 3whole years.

On a second thought, she must have broken up with her bf and u are the easy escape.
Whichever way, just use ur head

[/s]
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by IDFWU(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just wait let this lockdown come to an end, even flash you no go see grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Daddylaura: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Religious differences is a big issue bro, may be someone advice her to continue with you despite the religious differences but bro move on and find your perfect match a lots of single ladies are out there.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Beosten:

I can swear by the heavens that what I want to tell you is the pure truth. An ex girlfriend and a married ex are today mounting pressure on me for sex. I can agree to fvk them and my wife won't know about it, but I'm scared. I told myself I can still be their friend without having sex with them but I know the kind of love I had for them while we were dating; if I agree to still be their friend and we meet in secret places, It will surely end in sex. So I'm now forming stone-hearted man because I don't want to offend God and my wife. Note that my wife is not a saint and can be said to be one of those stupid women guys marry, but I still have the obligation to protect the marriage. Forget about the love you see in movies. Husbands only need to marry and commit to the marriage because of the beautiful children she gave you and others who look up to you in the society; the day your wife does something that surprises you is the day you will agree that marriage is only for the purpose of procreation.

I work with a religious organization, and one of the terms is that you must not try to divorce. So one day during a quarrel, my wife said: "You're now feeling fly because you have enough money; try any nonsense and I will clip your wings." Within the next one hour, I planned how to survive after leaving the job. Then I sent a message to her that reads: "Do your worst; I can resign from that job today and heaven will not fall." She cried bitterly for the next 5 hours after reading that message.
This your comment, Sir, is golden.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by DonMekino(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
she might be into Rebound
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup by Mrmezico(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2020
I read many pple telling u nt 2 take her back because an ex should always be an ex bt i tell u nt 2 listen 2 dem because its a bad advice. nw, hw can one learn relationship very wel without experience?...maybe she has learnt her lessons nd trying 2 corect her mistakes wit u. maybe amongst all her past relatioship, u re d best nd dats y she's coming back 4 gud. 2face nd Annie were once ex 2 eachoda nd 2day dey re happily married 2geda. my only fear is d religion aspect because religion on its own has caused more harm dan gud, unless one person has 2 sacrisfies his\her own religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X / Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With A Cow. Photos And Video / Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.