Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (85618 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Autodidact101: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Gathering twenty people to share money...take their pictures and later announce how you distributed billions in the south east is not a way to go...

It's just an Avenue to loot by the politicians

But I dont expect zombies to understand anything... That's why they are zombies anyways

They cannot and would not understand. Poverty has damaged their thinking faculties.
This thread in its entirety is a slap in the face of every Nigerian. The so-called 'picture proof' is an even bigger slap. I weep for this country
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by helinues: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Rwanda Africa country I watched how their President monitored this relief distribution. the amount Yusuf used to buy power bike 50m can provide for thousands of people

the money stole in nnpc that's silent till date can provide for 10 states in this relief. what's your parents gaining in this govt that made you to be defending what's not

is it that you're brainwashed to be unreasonable how things is going. who tell you 20k cannot reach everybody in this country if the FG want to?

Hope your Rwanda isn't about fake pictures posted by NOI?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Melezenawii: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Autodidact101:

They cannot and would not understand. Poverty has damaged their thinking faculties.
This thread in its entirety is a slap in the face of every Nigerian. The so-called 'picture proof' is an even bigger slap. I weep for this country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
torqque7:
Useless government..does covid 19 chooses people it affects?so y giving a select few instead of every nigerian with bvn?rubbish government

20k to every Nigerian??! You mean to each of over 80 million Nigerians??!... Come now, how feasible is that supposed to be??!...

Still, I get your grouse anyway... I equally find the selection criteria for the few beneficiaries quite dubious...

If you talk about students, market women, nursing mothers, and the elderly for starters, then we will be getting somewhere... Sadly, collation of data would still be dodgy... Oh Well!!!
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by andyanders: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
spafu:
Where is the transparency and Buhari's supposed integrity?
What criterion was used in determining those who make up the beneficiaries of this cash dole out? How comes I am yet to hear of anyone known to me as having benefited? Is the government saying all the poor people I around are not poor enough to from this fake palliative meant for APC members?
Exactly on point. Same way the trader money that was used by apc for during election.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

You better go and apply for one when it's gets to your state...
Shame on you
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Sarah20A(f): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Until my mother in the village receives her own share that's when I'll believe embarassed
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Ishitinyourlife: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
senatordave1:

Which state? How will you know everybody in your state? Who told you they pat electronically?
Did you miss the cash transfer a
Part,if anybody had collected such in my state I'd know
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Agugbadin: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
What of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta state. Is it because they are not APC state, we wait to see.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by helinues: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shame on you

Ella part 1 grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Miracle1991: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Even if Buhari handover the key of central bank to ipob they will still not believe him, ipob pigs are born to hate Nigeria, so they should continue hating while we are progressing to next level.
AS E DEY PAIN THEM E DEY SWEET US.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by JAYEFF: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2020

That's not even close to 1% of the population in IMO state. And some arachnids are praising the government.

Make covid-2 kill una papa.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Legendguru: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
really
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by ddippset(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sarah20A:
Until my mother in the village receives her own share that's when I'll believe embarassed
2 days time is Easter Sunday.

Am sure you would want to put your hand to the side of Jesus Christ.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by senatordave1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Did you miss the cash transfer a
Part,if anybody had collected such in my state I'd know
Cash transfer physically.which state sir
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Temysteve(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
How are they selecting the beneficiaries?
those are the "Poorest of the poor" afterall you are one of the "richest of the rich"
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Miracle1991: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Agugbadin:
What of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta state. Is it because they are not APC state, we wait to see.
how much did your governor give as palliative.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by AsawanaDgreat: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Buhari's haters now will not see anything good from this oo.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Vulcan24(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
every Nigerian with BVN should receive this money.

looking for poor people to give is a very foolish way of selecting whom to give
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Princedapace(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
senatordave1:

Dont be a prince of unintelligence.read well before commenting.they said 7,200 in just ikeduru which means over 100,000 in imo

That is total rubbish... Nigeria has resources to care for over half of her population. There are over 80 million extremely poor people in Nigeria. Anything less than that is rubbish. We are not even talking about the average class that are struggling badly.

I can never support any Nigerian leader becus they are heartless.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Ella part 1 grin grin grin

You are hungry

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Hope your Rwanda isn't about fake pictures posted by NOI?

you think I belong to the low class of mentality like you that believe everything from social media. I watched the news live and saw his initiative

Rwanda had govt but we have nothing. you dumb sycophants aren't helping matter. imagine a grown up like you saying Fg can't give everybody. do you know how much 360 reps receive monthly and 109 senators and assemblies of 35 states

you need to be psychologically alright to understand there is money in this country that's reaching the hand of elites alone
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Malawian(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

My brother...the thing is just pure hatred
So there is Offa in Ikeduru LGA of IMO state? Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by meetme01: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
God will punish this government. All those making things worse for this nation will suffer for it. There children will also suffer. They will regret it.

They have not paid these for the past 4months and here they are paying all at once and you say they are paying 20K. Those fellas have suffered all these while. Someone invested their money and that's to COVID-19 that brought them out

Once again, God will punish all of the making life difficult for a common man in this country. Amen
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Kenneth10110(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:
They will ask the OP to bring visual evidence in 3D before they can believe it.

Those people's hatred for Buhari is so hot that it is contributing to global warming.

I AM DONE TALKING

Taar who go in his right sense like sinzu money
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by helinues: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you think I belong to the low class of mentality like you that believe everything from social media. I watched the news live and saw his initiative

Rwanda had govt but we have nothing. you dumb sycophants aren't helping matter. imagine a grown up like you saying Fg can't give everybody. do you know how much 360 reps receive monthly and 109 senators and assemblies of 35 states

you need to be psychologically alright to understand there is money in this country that's reaching the hand of elites alone

Now that you have talked about Rwanda, how many Africa countries are replicating the same Prof Lamba?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by andyanders: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is political. Just 'cus Hope uzodinma of APC, they want to use that as a way of warming those gulliable ones to their party.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sarah20A:

What's the name of the village?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by seunmsg(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAYEFF:

That's not even close to 1% of the population in IMO state. And some arachnids are praising the government.

Make covid-2 kill una papa.

7200 in Ikeduru local government. It was written clearly in black and white but the hatred that has clouded your brain won’t let you to read and comprehend.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
I like the color of this gist, at least the families of the beneficiaries will feel the impact directly or indirectly.

Nice one FG
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Miracle1991: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
spafu:
Where is the transparency and Buhari's supposed integrity?
What criterion was used in determining those who make up the beneficiaries of this cash dole out? How comes I am yet to hear of anyone known to me as having benefited? Is the government saying all the poor people I know around here are not poor enough to benefit from this fake palliative meant for APC members?
if you are already a salary earner you are not entitled,if you have a business that is doing well, you are not entitled.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by ebonytarki(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
No allow God punish you bro
Melezenawii:
Wailers and PDP food Don land oh. .

Buhari Don reach una domot in South East.

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.