Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72183 Views)

Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
otipoju:

My sister, this is not stereotype. I have been with people from different strata of society. This is eye witness account from observation. In Nigeria, smoking of weed and cigarettes is considered a sin and many people do not do it. In African American communities, it's considered normal. Nobody frowns on it. Nobody. Just like up north among the hausa, smoking cigarettes is normal but drinking alcohol is a taboo.

What idiotic rubbish are you saying? You think white people don't smoke and do weed? And meth? And opoids? And coke?

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
khiaa:

Well they refused to test that 25 year old Nigerian college student even though he went back 4 times to be tested they said it was bronchitis. He finally was rushed to the hospital where he died from the virus. Maybe its harder for blacks to get tested.

That's trumps us where shithole foreigners are not entitled to health care.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Bigcowhorn: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Britboy:

I promise you this!
I'll hunt you till I completely conquer your psyche.
You will believe in the power of superiority.
Just like a stealth fighter, I will always decimate you without warning.

You will tremble and quiver anytime you see my mentions.
I will subconsciously occupy your thoughts.
I will break you down mentally.

I will not stop, even if you stop!
I will give you breaks in between, but will hit you hardest when you least expect.

You just messed with the wrong entity!
Your soul is mine!

*Laughs hysterically*

Bye for now...

Loser!
cool

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DanjaNinja(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

True the surgeon General warned People of color to avoid drugs and alcohol at this time

I think the Surgeon was insensitive with that comment. Blacks make up less than 14% of the us population. And yet he pleads with blacks and Latinos to stop using drugs. The man is a clown. Whites make up over 50% of the us population and by default lead in drug usage. The hypocrisy of America stinks. During the crack epidemic, the punishment for crack cocaine was thrice that Of powder cocaine. Guess who uses crack - blacks. And who uses powder cocaine? - whites.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by CptCharlesVane: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please, that flea does not represent many of us. I’m sure if there was a dislike option we might have got a more representative opinion poll.

The reason nigerians even have somewhere to run to, like the US, is because of the sweat and blood of AAs who fought for their basic human rights, which is still elusive in Nigeria and nobody is even fighting for it. We cannot all run away, honestly, many are and have given up and leaving - at least they have where to run to. I still haven’t seen the reason for chest beating anywhere. Nigeria is just a pathetic nation on all fronts, a disappointment is a gross understatement cry such that even the president of Nigeria runs away to these other countries at the slightest discomfort.

The guy is ignorant and his parents never told him why they also ran away.

safarigirl:

Why will they be educated? Do you know how much college is? You think it Is the cheap education you get in Nigeria that they get there? Do you know how debt profiles are set up? Do you know some people are still paying off generational debt?

Did you ask how centuries of abuse may have affected them and their outlook in life? Did you wonder that maybe they were set up to fail from the start, by virtue of their race?

Who told you all the white people are rich? Their wealth is their race. Bring a poor white man and a poor black man, and the poor white man will get preferential treatment. Do you know why? Or you think it is because black Americans are lazy?

It is very clear that most Africans are ignorant and refuse to be educated.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
ornicus:

What idiotic rubbish are you saying? You think white people don't smoke and do weed? And meth? And opoids? And coke?

Of course they do. But smoking weed and doing meth among whites is not the " norm". For them owning a gun is. We are talking of "cultural norms". Among blacks smoking weed is considered as "cool." and glorified.

And please state your counterpoint without calling my points rubish. I'm not that nice.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
otipoju:

Of course they do. But smoking weed and doing meth among whites is not the " norm". For them owning a gun is. We are talking of "cultural norms". Among blacks smoking weed is considered as "cool." and glorified.

And please state your counterpoint without calling my points rubish. I'm not that nice.

Ignoramus, go and read on the opioid crisis
Go and read on meth
Go and read on cocaine and business executives
Google stoner movies

You know nothing
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
blowjohn:

Yes they were, but biggie was about to leave Deathrow records which would mean pdiddy losing money

May the soul of Christopher Wallace continue to rest in peace. Biggie was a very good lyricist, I miss those days.

Thanks man.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by tonididdy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.
Are you speaking from your perception that blacks are generally stubborn or you actually live in the US and experience what you just said?

...because if it's the latter, then you are a mumu man.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Olatara(f): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.
Loud it bro, not all blacks even Latinos are like that sometimes.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by codemaniacs: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
zz
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by blowjohn(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

May the soul of Christopher Wallace continue to rest in peace. Biggie was a very good lyricist, I miss those days.

Thanks man.

Wlcm bro

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by codemaniacs: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
zz
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop lying.
There is no COVID fund for infected patients.

Yes there is.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by tonididdy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Seriously? Biggie's death at this moment?

grin welcome to nairaland

90% kids
5% slayqueens
5% adults
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GamalNasser: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
DanjaNinja:

I think the Surgeon was insensitive with that comment. Blacks make up less than 14% of the us population. And yet he pleads with blacks and Latinos to stop using drugs. The man is a clown. Whites make up over 50% of the us population and by default lead in drug usage. The hypocrisy of America stinks. During the crack epidemic, the punishment for crack cocaine was thrice that Of powder cocaine. Guess who uses crack - blacks. And who uses powder cocaine? - whites.

True

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
ornicus:

Ignoramus, go and read on the opioid crisis
Go and read on meth
Go and read on cocaine and business executives

You know nothing

Na your father be ignoramus.

You are talking about reading about opioid crises of decades ago.

I am telling you about everyday reality that I live in day and night. Lived with whites for a long time in Ohio and among blacks from Dallas, to California to Atlanta from College settings to Office settings to Nite club settings...smoking weed among blacks is done by nearly everybody male and female.

What exactly are you defending? Even the Surgeon general that is a black man knows what's up.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by nikkypearl(f): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
J111333:
If you have family members or friends in America, this is a time to reach out to them. It's been crazy lately.

really?we are here,it’s not that bad..
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Olatara(f): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
blowjohn:

Since last year he has been involved in some videos, especially one series.......his bodyguard has come out to tell the world the truth.
If u want links I can send to u. U will be so shocked.
This not some conspiracy ish.
I never liked or trust P Diddy (puff daddy). Even his girlfriend's death is suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DanjaNinja(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

Bros your comment is both insensitive and distasteful. Americans generally did not take Corona serious because of the heavy misinformation campaign from the White House. To categorically call out blacks for being irresponsible alone shows your Bias.

You talk of crime. Brother, I live in America and I have done my research. Whites commit crimes at the same and even worse rates than blacks. Whites are easily forgiven but blacks, not so much. Here read and open your eyes: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/nyregion/nyc-police-subway-racial-profiling.html

and please, don’t come here giving inaccurate information like blacks are completely irresponsible. It is this so called irresponsible people that fought for your right to be here in America. for the past 400 years, Where were you and your responsible ancestors? Where were you when your people were used as slaves? If you and your people were so much better, why is your country a shithole?

You come from Nigeria to benefit from a system you did nothing to contribute to. Typical opportunistic people with zero empathy. This mentality of individual success in the midst of collective failure is why we will continue to collectively fail as a people.

5 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by tonididdy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
In all of this:
Blacks or not
5g or not
End of the world or not
New world other or not

.... Something fishy is frying....
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by excel101(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Why not make your contribution in this Corona virus platform, and allow the other guy ask his question.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by nikkypearl(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Facts!!!!
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
otipoju:

Na your father be ignoramus.

You are talking about reading about opioid crises of decades ago.

I am telling you about everyday reality that I live in day and night. Lived with whites for a long time in Ohio and among blacks from Dallas, to California to Atlanta from College settings to Office settings to Nite club settings...smoking weed among blacks is done by nearly everybody male and female.

What exactly are you defending? Even the Surgeon general that is a black man knows what's up.

Look at this dunce. There is an opoid crisis going on right now in the US and it primarily affects whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMJWeluZ3tI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qCKR6wy94U

You are a self hating coon, if you actually belive that smoking weed is limited to black people. Why is there such a sudden push for legalisation and sale of recreational marijuana?

Do you know what a house nigger is? That is what the surgeon general is. Just like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kf7fujM4ag

I can only assume you reside in the dankest of ghettos

4 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DanjaNinja(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

Oga did you see the videos of young white college students saying they don’t care if they get corona? You all are quick to blame blacks when you don’t know the shit they have been through.

And by the way, if the whites are so good and obedient why use blacks as slaves for over 400years?

5 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

True the surgeon General warned People of color to avoid drugs and alcohol at this time
so they could continue later abi? Instead of surgeon general to advice them to stop totally, there's always Risks.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GermanMelania: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

You are a troll. There is no way you live in america and believe this nonsense you wrote. If American americans did not fight for civil rights your life in "America " would not be what it is. You buy into propaganda and blame the victims. Until you get ensnared and know there is no sufh thing as black criminality. E no de blood.

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
valarmorghulis:

think say na only me seeam
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Horus(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWkbwcSkLyQ

Why is coronavirus (COVID-19) death rate so high for African Americans?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
After àss-kissing the whites, you are still a monkey to them.
Keep licking

4 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DonroxyII: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
zizie:
Please where is the lie here?

You spoke the truth. These guys are really deluded and they don't listen to simple instructions all they do is to complain. Despite this COVID-19 issues they are still hoeing (baby Mamas and daddy) up and down. They know that there are consequences for all this.. how can they be rich when a guy who earns $15 per hour has seven children from seven different women and he has to pay child support or else he will go to jail. Yet he still goes around having unprotected S$$x. They always want the easy way out, how can you want a job in corporate America when you didn't attend college? Most of them now dislike me because I tell them the truth straight up. How many blacks visit their Primary Care Provider 3 times a year as recommended. On the average 67% of blacks use the ER as their source of primary care. Let's not even go there, How many Blacks have good health insurance. Health care in the US in not a right and you have to pay for it. The White Man's reasoning behind this is " After taking care of my health by exercising, eating right, quit smoking and also paying my taxes, then someone who has smoked his whole life will then use my tax money for his health". The black man who pays rent feels that he has over achieved and would be boasting up and down. All they do is to use their hard earned money to buy "Nike Jordans" and be perambulating the whole streets.

The white man legalized marijuana to continue to keep them on the streets..just go to the black neighborhoods one would think that there is marijuana festival going on there. Black on Black violence is at an all time high. Black on Black snitching....... they are busy tearing each other down.

It is really sad. The average Nigerian family with a 300k Gross Income lives a better quality life than a black American.. quote me any where.

This is the real problem ... Great Analysis!!

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Experience is the best teacher. Experience will teach them (blacks all over the world) a lesson.
You will also be part of that lesson.

Ozuor

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.