Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67567 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by herkeem: 9:41pm On May 25, 2020
Who knows if I can get motor from ibadan to Akure early tomorrow morning? Please help
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by IamR: 9:42am On May 26, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Ifewunmi03(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2020
prettmum:
did you later traveled....
Yes ooo got here 3weeks ago even though we had to spent 2days on the way cus the bridge was locked and it wasn't opened until the following day
But transport fare was very expensive
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dan18(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2020
Please has anyone gone through the onitsha head bridge recently
Help a brother

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dan18:
Please has anyone gone through the onitsha head bridge recently
Help a brother

Same here. Wanna go from Lagos to Owerri... Any body with info, please?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ddu: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2020
SugarCake:
I need to travel from Lagos To Abuja....is it possible??

Any useful information on this please?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
ddu:

Any useful information on this please?

They are loading on a daily basis, go to jibowu or go to Berger ....I just came from kaduna last week Friday and it was as if there was no ban
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Bodylicious: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Pls how can I move from Lagos to Abuja
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Sunflawa(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Can i travel from lagos to ago-iwoye through oshodi park..need answers plss.
Anyone who travels to ago-iwoye recently??
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ddu: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
askibee:

They are loading on a daily basis, go to jibowu or go to Berger ....I just came from kaduna last week Friday and it was as if there was no ban
Thank you so much for your response
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by hallelluyah(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lagos to Zamfara state, how can I get a vehicle from Lagos
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DorcasShalom: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Please who traveled from Ilishan Ogun state to Lagos recently should please tell me how it went? Thanks
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ambijo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pls, is there any info to travel from Port Harcourt to Warri now?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by hammed71(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
please who has traveled from Ibadan to Lagos recently, I need to do something urgently in Lagos this weekend
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Lush100(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ok.
What's it sir,
Is it something official?
I travel on Friday.

hammed71:
please who has traveled from Ibadan to Lagos recently, I need to do something urgently in Lagos this weekend
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by prettmum(f): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2020
Please is onicha gate open ooooo
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Cooleasy:
Thanks and God bless you.
Can you reply your mail please?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Cooleasy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Can you reply your mail please?
Okay I will, soon.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Jumpjambers: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who is travelling to kaduna from Ibadan pls
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by cutiez2: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2020
How can I get to Lagos from calabar
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Brownsun(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
please who has travelled from uyo to lagos since this lockdown? How was d journey like? how much did u pay?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please has anyone travelled from Abj to Lagos since this lockdown? How was d journey like? how much did u pay?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by prettmum(f): 5:26am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=cutiez2 post=90401715]How can I get to Lagos from calabar[/quote from ABA you get to Lagos]
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Krystalzkris(f): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Brownsun:
please who has travelled from uyo to lagos since this lockdown? How was d journey like? how much did u pay?
you'll have to locate the parks. The fare is high though. There's a way they do it. Your journey will broken into several parts though
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Brownsun(f): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Krystalzkris:
you'll have to locate the parks. The fare is high though. There's a way they do it. Your journey will broken into several parts though
broken into parts as how? And is it possible for me to get to lagos that same day?? cos my fear is sleeping on d road.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Krystalzkris(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Brownsun:
broken into parts as how? And is it possible for me to get to lagos that same day?? cos my fear is sleeping on d road.
they'll stop you at uyo border, you'll take bike to Aba. Then from there to Onitsha. And then to Lagos. You go sleep for road. Tfare is very high too
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Johnny1013(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Hello guys ,Let me give you a few tips when travelling this period.
1. Traveling now is expensive as you should budget 2 or 3 times your normal transport fair.
2.from Lagos early morning ,,you should go to Toll gate across from ojota and you will see buses and cars going your way.
3.Last week from Abuja ,I and my friend drove over to Lagos .Well the journey was good but I think rn we have fewer cars on the road than usual but police collect money no be small ehn.
At one point,I had to withdraw at lokoja and continue my journey as the Lowest they will collect from you is #500 .
4.If Bus parks are too expensive,check for those cars at the outskirts who might be going your way as it might be cheaper.
Stay safe
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2020
teesoft02:
Please has anyone travelled from Abj to Lagos since this lockdown? How was d journey like? how much did u pay?
I traveled from kaduna two weeks ago and it was ok,there are buses traveling. Abuja nasarawa etc. Transport 10k
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ahmEenu(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
askibee:

please how much for transport
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ahmEenu(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sheanoel:
Please can anyone tell me of the abuja- Lagos route. is it possible to travel day or night
please did u get to travel. ??
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by yungz: 12:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by EmmyCarl: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Please is there anyone in Nnewi who wants to travel to Lagos? Anyone? So we can travel together. Call me on 09067861375. And I'd like to know which transporters are working so we can choose. I'm in Nnewi and want to travel to Lagos please. Is there also anyone who have travelled from Nnewi to Lagos recently? What's the experience like and what's the transport fee?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.