Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67569 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Please very urgent....who knows if there is any vehicle going from Abuja to Kano and if there is ,how much please and which Park is it available,I need answers urgently please
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by drpossibilities(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2020
jahguide2268:
. Interstate ban would have been lifted by then. I plan traveling 23rd
I hope so because the trip is very important. I have two burial ceremonies to attend and I can't afford to miss them.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pimples(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2020
jahguide2268:
. Interstate ban would have been lifted by then. I plan traveling 23rd

Are u sure or are you just guessing?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
vibrant99:
Travelling through ...

ILORIN-OGBOMOSO-OYO-LAGOS............. Simply the Best and easiest, Few or No blockage

ABUJA(ABAJI BLOCKAGE , Possible Mobile Court, be careful with Sorting them)-LOKOJA(Entire KOGI axis is MAdly free and Open)-EKITI(AMOTEKUN has more blockages than the POLICE, then MAYBE 2-3 Military Checkpoints, 500Naira for the military checkpoints for private cars/Transporters)-ONDO (This is where you need to worry more, You can Possibly sleep over in this state, if You Pass through OWENA)--OSUN(Same as ONDO)-----IBADAN( BYE-BYE to LAGOS)-SAGAMU-LTTLE BIT AFTER REDEEM-POLICE "CRAZY" CHECK UP, IF YOU ARE NOT SHARP, THEY Seize Ur VEHICLE----LAGOS.!

LAGOS TO ONITSHA is another complete Story for another day, But if you have the Guts, Nigeria Police loves GUTS!
POLICE,ARMY,every KIND of Uniform is on that Route, JUST be Prepared with PLENTY Money!

TRavelling this Time is Super fun, You cannot be Alone in any situation on the road, at least one Motor will Join you in all the Travail.
hello bros. please I'm in ogbomoso now. I want to get to Lagos. where can I find a bus going there?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
drpossibilities:
I intend traveling from Lagos to Umuahia on 24th June 2020. Does anyone have an idea of how the Road is now?
the road is quite alright. Benin - asaba - onisha - owerri -aba route though. are you going with a private vehicle or commercial vehicle?.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Samson0599:
Please very urgent....who knows if there is any vehicle going from Abuja to Kano and if there is ,how much please and which Park is it available,I need answers urgently please
Please someone should reply me..am asking for someone,its urgent
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by vibrant99(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
I think you will have to stand by the road side to secure yourself a moving vehicle.

I am not conversant with the roads in Ogbomosho, i even picked up a family to Lagos.

francesco01:

hello bros. please I'm in ogbomoso now. I want to get to Lagos. where can I find a bus going there?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by vibrant99(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
There is No LANDSTAR going anywhere in Nigeria Right now, They are Grounded , Don't let Them scam you.

Any Luxurious bus moving right now is Unpopular and Mostly Unbranded.

People with Fake information and Free Data!

Sit in your Hole and Type.

missingribs:
pls when did u move.....what time do they load,how is the journey is it safe for a lady to emback on such?....pls treat has urgent even if i can get ur contact...
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by vibrant99(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
I Would Advise you take a Bus to the outskirt of KADUNA ...

Or better still Just get to GWAGWALADA!

Samson0599:

Please someone should reply me..am asking for someone,its urgent
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by drpossibilities(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
francesco01:

the road is quite alright. Benin - asaba - onisha - owerri -aba route though. are you going with a private vehicle or commercial vehicle?.

I will be driving. How far with the enforcement of the interstate lock down along the routes? Thank you so much.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
vibrant99:
I think you will have to stand by the road side to secure yourself a moving vehicle.

I am not conversant with the roads in Ogbomosho, i even picked up a family to Lagos.

alright sir. thank you. I will do that.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by jahguide2268(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pimples:

Are u sure or are you just guessing?
hope bro.... Am hoping and praying
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Gernny(f): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please who has travelled from Lagos to ondo.how is the road like?need to travel next week, where can i get car.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by success97: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2020
jahguide2268:
hope bro.... Am hoping and praying

I am beginning to doubt this now that fg says domestic flight can't resume on the 21st of this month.

It may as well affect commercial buses

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2020
vibrant99:
I Would Advise you take a Bus to the outskirt of KADUNA ...

Or better still Just get to GWAGWALADA!

Thanks bro
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by apprentist(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
success97:

I am beginning to doubt this now that fg says domestic flight can't resume on the 21st of this month.

It may as well affect commercial buses

I am also worried about this development. I have a lot I need to do July.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Buharifan: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Hi,

I plan to travel to lagos from abuja next week.

Where will I get car and how much can take me to lagos?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by suremanpatriot: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
People are stranded everywhere ,mr president this in nigeria this state of emergency to open all domestic travel ways for people to survive.
IDLE PEOPLE ARE DEVIL WORKSHOP...
Citizens hav lost jobs,traders are dieing of hunger in places strandered,crime is escalating from hieghtened rape,fraud and terrible things.This evil govt boyz mustava and ihekwazooo surrending and deceiving buhari are making blood MONEY FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DAILY COVID ALLOWANCE while they hinder hustling masses from traveling to survive. You should stop being docile and all pray against this pharohs to be swiped out from our society immediately.
There is corona in nigeria yes but there is minimal effect of corona effect on nigerianswith low death.But these evil men are using corona proganda to ripe naija people off braining them and inundating them with media fears.Nigerians wake and act fast to librate yourselves from this hatdship being forced on you. Countries that dies in humdreds of thousands are travel now but nigeria with little death of just fou hundred are blocked from traveling? What is going on here?
HARD FACTS ABOUT CORONA VIRUS BEING COVERED UP BY SOME DUBIOUS ELEMENTS IN AFRICA GOVT
1)COVID 19 IS LOW DEATH IN AFRICA BY GOD
THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR 400 DEATH IN NGR 50THOUSAND DEATH IN EUROPE 50TGOUSAND DEATH IN LATIN AMERICA

2)THE ELDERLIES AND PPL WITH CORONARY HEALTH CONDITION ARE HIGH RISK TO CORONA VIRUS .PROTECT THEM WITH ABSOLUTE CURE AND PROTECTION
3)COVID ORGAMIC HAS CURED MADAGASCA PPL TOTALLY BUT B GATES HAS BRIBED AFRICA GREEDY AND DUBIOUS AGENTS TO STOP IT TILL GATES VACCINE IS OUT
4) BELARUS DIDNT LOCKDOWN
5)ITEMS PROVED TO FIGHT COVID 19 ARE HYGENE PRODUCTS
HOT WATER BATH,VIT D ,VIT C TUMERIC ,AVOIDING SMOKE ETC.
MANY PPL IN AFRICA ARE MADE JOBLES BY LIKES OF MUSTAVA AND IHEKWAZOO because OF BLOOD MONEY THEY MAK N500THOUSAND DAILY CAUSING TRAVEL BLOCK. GOD WIL PUNISH THEM GREATLY FOR THIS EVIL because THEY WONT ENJOY DT BLOOD MONEY BY GOD POWER IJNA AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by jahguide2268(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
suremanpatriot:
People are stranded everywhere ,mr president this in nigeria this state of emergency to open all domestic travel ways for people to survive.
IDLE PEOPLE ARE DEVIL WORKSHOP...
Citizens hav lost jobs,traders are dieing of hunger in places strandered,crime is escalating from hieghtened rape,fraud and terrible things.This evil govt boyz mustava and ihekwazooo surrending and deceiving buhari are making blood MONEY FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DAILY COVID ALLOWANCE while they hinder hustling masses from traveling to survive. You should stop being docile and all pray against this pharohs to be swiped out from our society immediately.
There is corona in nigeria yes but there is minimal effect of corona effect on nigerianswith low death.But these evil men are using corona proganda to ripe naija people off braining them and inundating them with media fears.Nigerians wake and act fast to librate yourselves from this hatdship being forced on you. Countries that dies in humdreds of thousands are travel now but nigeria with little death of just fou hundred are blocked from traveling? What is going on here?
HARD FACTS ABOUT CORONA VIRUS BEING COVERED UP BY SOME DUBIOUS ELEMENTS IN AFRICA GOVT
1)COVID 19 IS LOW DEATH IN AFRICA BY GOD
THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR 400 DEATH IN NGR 50THOUSAND DEATH IN EUROPE 50TGOUSAND DEATH IN LATIN AMERICA

2)THE ELDERLIES AND PPL WITH CORONARY HEALTH CONDITION ARE HIGH RISK TO CORONA VIRUS .PROTECT THEM WITH ABSOLUTE CURE AND PROTECTION
3)COVID ORGAMIC HAS CURED MADAGASCA PPL TOTALLY BUT B GATES HAS BRIBED AFRICA GREEDY AND DUBIOUS AGENTS TO STOP IT TILL GATES VACCINE IS OUT
4) BELARUS DIDNT LOCKDOWN
5)ITEMS PROVED TO FIGHT COVID 19 ARE HYGENE PRODUCTS
HOT WATER BATH,VIT D ,VIT C TUMERIC ,AVOIDING SMOKE ETC.
MANY PPL IN AFRICA ARE MADE JOBLES BY LIKES OF MUSTAVA AND IHEKWAZOO because OF BLOOD MONEY THEY MAK N500THOUSAND DAILY CAUSING TRAVEL BLOCK. GOD WIL PUNISH THEM GREATLY FOR THIS EVIL because THEY WONT ENJOY DT BLOOD MONEY BY GOD POWER IJNA AMEN.
Amen broda

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by poetictwenty(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Samson0599 post=90807892] Please someone should reply me..am asking for someone,its urgent[/quote
take a cab to zuba ...there are many of them there. most sienna buses. you will even hear them screaming it -kaduna, Kano -
if I saw this earlier today, I would have found out the price.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by poetictwenty(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Buharifan:
Hi,

I plan to travel to lagos from abuja next week.

Where will I get car and how much can take me to lagos?

I do see buses going to Akure from Zuba, in Abuja.
so, I believe since Akure is there , definitely Lagos vehicle will be there aswell
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by suremanpatriot: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
TO ALL INTERSTATE WORKERS AND DRIV3RS STRANDERED NATIONWIDE,DONT BE DORCILE, PRAY FOR GODS HARMER TO SWIPE OUT ALL PHAROHS IN GOVT THAT ARE BLOCKING THE TRAVEL WAYS.TAK CHARGE TODAY AND BE FREE FROM DEPRIVATION TO YOUR SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD.PRAY VIOLENT PRAYERS IN IJNA THE TRAVELS MUST BE OPENED BY FIRE BY FORCE AND MASS DEMONSTRATIONS.
..THE KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFER VIOLENCE AND ONLY THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE.

Special information for those who love their lives:
WHAT W.H.O. IS NOT TELLING PEOPLE;
WHAT YOUR EVIL MUSTAVA AND IHEIWAZOO ARE NOT TELLING YOU!:
1) COVID 19 IS LOW DEATH IN AFRICA AND NAIJA AS A WHOLE BY GOD DEVINE INTERVENTION(UNEXPLANABLE), THEREFORE THE INTERSTATE CLOSURE WAS UNNESSARY;

2)BELARUS NATION DIDNT LOCKDOWN AND THEY USED HOT WATER AND VODKA TO PREVENT COVID19;
;
3) AFRICAN PEOPLE ARE HIGHLY IGNORAMUS SCIENTIFICALLY THAT IS WHY THEIR RULERS DECEIVE THEM DAILY ;

4)PEOPLE WITH WEAK LUNGS FROM SMOKING AND VUNERABLE ELDERLY PEOPLE ARE TARGETS OF COVID19;

5) MADAGASCA COVID ORGANIC WORKS PERFECTLY WELL TO TREAT COVID19 BUT COVERED UP WITH B GATES BRIBERY SO THAT HIS EXPECTED VACCINES PATENT CAN BE USED TO EARN BILLIONS.THIS IS D SCAM AWAITING GLOBAL MARKET BOOM;

4) THOSE WHO ARE CHAIN SMOKERS MUST STOP OR FALL VICTIM OF COVID19
5) USE OF HOT WATER OR VODKA HAS HELP TO PREVENT COVID19...

STOP BEING BRAINWASHED,STOP BEIN FOOLED ! EUROPE IS OPEN FOR BIZ.
GET BETA INFORMED ABOUT THIS TIME AND,DO WHAT KEEPS YOU ALIVE AND HEALTHY BY GOD ,IS YOUR LIFE!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by iamjb: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2020
pls o...is the interstate ban stopped...I wor travel o
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by success97: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2020
iamjb:
pls o...is the interstate ban stopped...I wor travel o

It has not been stopped until June 29th.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Fmohnigeria/status/1272431522948288513

Don't mind those niggas they are not ready for us. Better travel your travel these government may keep postponing it.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dashdollz: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello , pls anyone that could help me with this questions.

1: do you know any transport in city town leaving from abuja to LAGOS this week ?

2: how much is Tfare ? And how safe is it to travel ?

3: do you know if hotels are functioning in lagos

4:is there anyone planing to travel from abuja to LAGOS so we can Laise. Pls drop number thanks
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Jaycew(f): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
osinawanta:
Am currently in Lagos and need to get to owerri am here in a friend house and not just prepared for it any advice that will help I will appreciate am in ago palace way

Are you in owerri now?
I'm in Owerri and I need to get back to Lagos
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jaycew:

Are you in owerri now?
I'm in Owerri and I need to get back to Lagos

This is quite funny. I'm in Lagos looking for how to get to Owerri

Please, anyone with info of how to go from Lagos to Owerri should please state it. Thanks
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DeeMarh(f): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
dashdollz:
Hello , pls anyone that could help me with this questions.

1: do you know any transport in city town leaving from abuja to LAGOS this week ?

2: how much is Tfare ? And how safe is it to travel ?

3: do you know if hotels are functioning in lagos

4:is there anyone planing to travel from abuja to LAGOS so we can Laise. Pls drop number thanks

Would be traveling soon, sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Jaycew(f): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

This is quite funny. I'm in Lagos looking for how to get to Owerri

Please, anyone with info of how to go from Lagos to Owerri should please state it. Thanks
Lol
Let's switch places.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jaycew:

Lol
Let's switch places.

Lol... Mehn, I am so so ready for that, if only I could disappear from Lagos and appear at Owerri
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by kannyluv(f): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
please how much does it cost to travel from Onitcha to Ekiti State
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dickson2000(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2020
I'll be traveling from Abuja to Ilorin tomorrow. PM if you'll like to join me... Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.