Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67568 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by EmmyCarl: 1:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Dan18:
I have military friends who wants to move from asaba to Lagos tommorow, if you want to move HMU

Do you have anyone or know anyone moving to Lagos from Nnewi?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dan18(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2020
EmmyCarl:

Do you have anyone or know anyone moving to Lagos from Nnewi?
No, when do you want to travel?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by EmmyCarl: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Dan18:

No, when do you want to travel?

Sunday, 14th if it's OK with you
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dan18(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2020
EmmyCarl:

Sunday, 14th if it's OK with you
Chat me up
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
ahmEenu:
please how much for transport

10k at tops
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ddu: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
ahmEenu:
please how much for transport

Some of us paid 15k Lagos to Abuja at Jibowu while some people paid 12k, some 13k5h on the same Bus this previous Sunday. So try to negotiate well. We left Lagos around 7pm and arrived at Abuja around 1:30pm the following day

Meanwhile, it was 9k at Gwagwalada Abuja to Lagos this week Monday evening. Departed Abuja around 8pm and we got to Lagos around 3pm the next day.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ahmEenu(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
ddu:

Some of us paid 15k Lagos to Abuja at Jibowu while some people paid 12k, some 13k5h on the same Bus this previous Sunday. So try to negotiate well. We left Lagos around 7pm and arrived at Abuja around 1:30pm the following day

Meanwhile, it was 9k at Gwagwalada Abuja to Lagos this week Monday evening. Departed Abuja around 8pm and we got to Lagos around 3pm the next day.
thanks
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Adex2442: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dan18:
Anyone with a private car who wants to move from Benin to Lagos should please HMU.

Have u finally traveled? I am in benin wants to goto lag. How was yr journey?? How much did u spent
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pimples(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Please guys, Any idea how much it will cost me to travel from Lagos to Onitsha
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by EliteDude(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please has anyone travelled from Lagos to Warri? If yes, how did you go about it and much did it cost?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Burnguveren(f): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is anyone travelling from Abuja to Lagos or where can I get buses or all those sienna going from Abuja to Lagos.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by everbliss: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Guys, I hail. Please does anyone know what it takes to travel from PH to Warri?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by seasy: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Burnguveren:
Is anyone travelling from Abuja to Lagos or where can I get buses or all those sienna going from Abuja to Lagos.

If your location is close to Zuba park, you can get there.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
ambijo:
Pls, is there any info to travel from Port Harcourt to Warri now?

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Femzy900(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Please I want to travel from ilesha to akure please can I see bus its urgent my business is collapsing I need to take care of it please
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by missingribs: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
askibee:

They are loading on a daily basis, go to jibowu or go to Berger ....I just came from kaduna last week Friday and it was as if there was no ban

Pls i need to be in kaduna urgently pls which bus did you take and how much was it.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by missingribs: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pls i need to travel from lagos to kaduna this week it every very urgent. Any one with information on how to go about it.pls it highly needed
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by vibrant99(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Travelling through ...

ILORIN-OGBOMOSO-OYO-LAGOS............. Simply the Best and easiest, Few or No blockage

ABUJA(ABAJI BLOCKAGE , Possible Mobile Court, be careful with Sorting them)-LOKOJA(Entire KOGI axis is MAdly free and Open)-EKITI(AMOTEKUN has more blockages than the POLICE, then MAYBE 2-3 Military Checkpoints, 500Naira for the military checkpoints for private cars/Transporters)-ONDO (This is where you need to worry more, You can Possibly sleep over in this state, if You Pass through OWENA)--OSUN(Same as ONDO)-----IBADAN( BYE-BYE to LAGOS)-SAGAMU-LTTLE BIT AFTER REDEEM-POLICE "CRAZY" CHECK UP, IF YOU ARE NOT SHARP, THEY Seize Ur VEHICLE----LAGOS.!

LAGOS TO ONITSHA is another complete Story for another day, But if you have the Guts, Nigeria Police loves GUTS!
POLICE,ARMY,every KIND of Uniform is on that Route, JUST be Prepared with PLENTY Money!

TRavelling this Time is Super fun, You cannot be Alone in any situation on the road, at least one Motor will Join you in all the Travail.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Hamza05(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=askibee post=90231723]
Hello where did you get a bus from Kaduna to Lagos?
I’m in Kaduna and I need to be in Lagos as soon as possible. Please treat as urgent thanks.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Hamza05 post=90736907][/quote]

Go to Mando park,even in Abuja landstar loads to Lagos,as am typing self am on my way to kaduna from lagos

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
missingribs:

Pls i need to be in kaduna urgently pls which bus did you take and how much was it.

It's 15k sienna at oyingbo
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by missingribs: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
askibee:

It's 15k sienna at oyingbo

Pls what time do the load.....
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by missingribs: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
askibee:

Go to Mando park,even in Abuja landstar loads to Lagos,as am typing self am on my way to kaduna from lagos
pls when did u move.....what time do they load,how is the journey is it safe for a lady to emback on such?....pls treat has urgent even if i can get ur contact...
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Hamza05(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
[/quote]
Thank you for your swift response. Please how much does it cost from Mando park?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
missingribs:
pls when did u move.....what time do they load,how is the journey is it safe for a lady to emback on such?....pls treat has urgent even if i can get ur contact...
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
missingribs:

Pls what time do the load.....

I left Lagos around 7am there is night bus too
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by FreeMejoor1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
I need to move my properties from ile ife osun to lagos..how do i go about it...is it possible to move such during this lockdown.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by SKhanmi: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
I need to move my properties from ile ife osun to lagos..how do i go about it...is it possible to move such during this lockdown.

Don't know about the properties moving but my observations might help. Questions would be asked at Asejire checkpoint manned by both govt officials & amotekun. Shouldn't be a problem if you're not more than 2 anyway. The next serious one is while moving out of ibadan. Again, they didn't stop trailers, Private cars and other similarly loaded vehicles. Only focusing on the commercial vehicles but they were well prepared & blew out the tires of those they caught. That depends on who is in charge anyway,some will collect money,some won't. Then finally before entering Lagos especially around Redeemer & Berger. Just hold some cash just in case. Or just find a trailer going to lag.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by drpossibilities(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
I intend traveling from Lagos to Umuahia on 24th June 2020. Does anyone have an idea of how the Road is now?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
SKhanmi:

Don't know about the properties moving but my observations might help. Questions would be asked at Asejire checkpoint manned by both govt officials & amotekun. Shouldn't be a problem if you're not more than 2 anyway. The next serious one is while moving out of ibadan. Again, they didn't stop trailers, Private cars and other similarly loaded vehicles. Only focusing on the commercial vehicles but they were well prepared & blew out the tires of those they caught. That depends on who is in charge anyway,some will collect money,some won't. Then finally before entering Lagos especially around Redeemer & Berger. Just hold some cash just in case. Or just find a trailer going to lag.
thanks for your input.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by digitalglo(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Please how does one travel from Benin to Abuja?
Any ideas?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by jahguide2268(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2020
drpossibilities:
I intend traveling from Lagos to Umuahia on 24th June 2020. Does anyone have an idea of how the Road is now?
. Interstate ban would have been lifted by then. I plan traveling 23rd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.