Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (2333 Views)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. / “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by yabatension: 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
Watch full video and drop comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvxxzvZT2c
Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by VillageHead: 5:43pm On May 01, 2020
it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by dukeprince50: 5:48pm On May 01, 2020
RIP girl

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 01, 2020
Lord help us all

Single ladies see my signature.

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by sexylassie2(f): 5:51pm On May 01, 2020
Wicked boy.

I always pity for girls that put their hearts before their head. It always end in disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
Its uncalled for. Its not the end of the world especially as there are still other wonderful and loving men out there.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Chuknovski(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2020
please I didn't watch the video, did she kill herself while she streamed it?

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by KingZaddy(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2020
Stop that! she didnt commit suicide, she only cried her eyes out. my sister knows the girl.

the friends of her boyfriend told him about her dirty past, he couldnt hold the hurt so he broke up with her.

2 Likes

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by yabatension: 5:57pm On May 01, 2020
Chuknovski:
please I didn't watch the video, did she kill herself while she streamed it?

No after after, it's at the last part
Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by yabatension: 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
KingZaddy:
Stop that! she didnt commit suicide, she only cried her eyes out. my sister knows the girl.

the friends of her boyfriend told him about her dirty past, he couldnt hold the hurt so he broke up with her.

WATCH the video and ask ur sister to call her and come back with ur reply
Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 01, 2020
KingZaddy:

Really? So it was on that bases he left her? Who doesn't have a past? That's flimsy though. If he truly loved her, he would have overlooked her past cos love covereth a multitude of sin. Anyways, what more can I say? He's made up his mind. Let her move on in peace if she's still alive like you claimed.

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by KingZaddy(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
yabatension:

WATCH the video and ask ur sister to call her and come back with ur reply
there was a video circulating online about a girl who commited suicide and friends gathered around her in the room, if its that video then its not her

but all the same, not my business

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Missmossy(f): 6:13pm On May 01, 2020
Her heart isn’t a strong one embarassed

Suicide is never the way for any reason whatsoever. Hell fire awaits her nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Victoreeah(f): 6:14pm On May 01, 2020
cry sad

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Fidelismaria: 6:14pm On May 01, 2020

What can I say?

Death is indeed mercy

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Dobson43: 6:16pm On May 01, 2020
I didn't see her committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by GreatResearcher1: 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
sexylassie2:
Wicked boy.

I always pity for girls that put their hearts before their head. It always end in disaster.
do u also pity dudes who put their hearts before their heads?

2 Likes

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by yabatension: 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:
I didn't see her committing suicide

WATCH till end
Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Dobson43: 6:40pm On May 01, 2020
yabatension:

WATCH till end

Yeah.
Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by sirzee1660(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
Is a pity... why am here getting some stupid excuses from girls while some one is heartbroken somewhere....give me ur heart and I will give u endless Love.i really need someone who can love me to the exten of giving me her life grin cool

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by phyya(f): 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
She's not the one at the ending. It's a totally different girl. Didn't you hear her saying 'She's a fight. She's a war. She cannot be heartbroken?'

1 Like

Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by yabatension: 8:22pm On May 01, 2020
phyya:
She's not the one at the ending. It's a totally different girl. Didn't you hear her saying 'She's a fight. She's a war. She cannot be heartbroken?'

grin cheesy grin funny guy cheesy cheesy
She is indeed a fight and a way
Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by yabatension: 8:23pm On May 01, 2020
phyya:

Na u na baba scatter lover grin cheesy
Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by bayodele73(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2020
yabatension:
Watch full video and drop comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvxxzvZT2c
Ogun will kill you for lying....who killed who....why do you choose to be unfortunate?
Re: Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by 21cents: 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Really? So it was on that bases he left her? Who doesn't have a past? That's flimsy though. If he truly loved her, he would have overlooked her past cos love covereth a multitude of sin. Anyways, what more can I say? He's made up his mind. Let her move on in peace if she's still alive like you claimed.

well I guess it doesn't always work that way. I personally make FBI investigations about whosoever I'm dating before investing much in the relationship.

Imagine settling with a low-key whoré that has sucked and fuçked dicks of her community dudes, that same lady will want a fool to love her and accept all of that ugly sexcapades all in the name of "it's the past" but the fact is: I can weigh your present values by what you've done in the past.

las Las na she Sabi and na her life. pesin wey go marry her oloshoic ass dey come, but not me. that dude made a good decision.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Hot Video Of Portharcourt Slayqueen Dancing Seductively With Her Breasts Out / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. / The Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.