Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos (57916 Views)

Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger / COVID 19: Another Nigerian Health Worker In The USA Dies Of The Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by LordShiva97(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
I'll assume you can read. So I'll ask you the question once more :what has atheisim done in helping humanity in combating the covid-19 pandemic?

Your assumption is correct, I can actually read.
I intentionally ignored this question in your last comment for a good reason, before I attempt to answer your question, I'll like to point few things out. You first started by calling out science and placing it on the same pedestal when someone threw a jib at religion even though science was never mentioned in the first comment. The fact that you can't defend your faith without dragging in science speaks volumes. When I pointed out that science wasn't clueless as your religions and that it's our only hope, you started grasping at straws and shamelessly attacked my usage of the pronoun 'our'. When it was clear that you had no reasonable point whatsoever, you dragged in my atheism even though I never explicitly stated that I'm an atheist.

I'm an atheist by the way.

Now back to your bizzare question that any person who really know what atheism is shouldn't bother to ask, atheism has contributed nothing in the fight against Coronavirus pandemic. Atheism isn't a practice, it isn't an ideology, it's merely a denial of the existence of nonexistent beigns. A bold proclamation of something that is so obvious that any person with a functioning brain can see. What atheism does is remind us that in times like this, no skydaddy with white beard, donned in flowing white robe in the sky is coming to save us, it's all in our hands. Asking what atheism has done in fighting Coronavirus is as absurd as asking what the denial in the existence of dragons, fairies, trolls, gnomes, the leprechaun and Santa Claus has done in fighting a virus pandemic.

Mind boggling inanity.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by adeniyiadebayo2: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Well, most of those scientists were inspired by God as a good number of them were and are Christians.

Nothing new here, it's been happening since the Old testament when God gave the Israelites through Moses instructions on how to treat some maladies.

Seconded........ Also check Exodus 31v1-5.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
jesmond3945:

You mean organizations currently fighting themselves that the US president want to stop funding because of their incompetence? embarassed

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/scientists-compare-novel-coronavirus-to-sars-and-mers-viruses-67088
The above link will show you that corona and sars are the same thing.

[b]There are about 1.7 million mystery coronaviruses in animals that are yet to jump to humans, and when they do, they'll be novel.
where is the evidence of this

When I mean 'luxury', I mean not everyone is healed some die in the process. Even the Bible such happened. Paul was sick but he wasn't healed 2 Cor 12 vs 9

[b]I can't reconcile the last statement with the first. It's either pastors are good, or they're bad. They can't be both and neither at the same time[b]
statement from a naive mind.

If it is based on standard authored by IEC, then why are the Americans and Chinese fighting over it? Why are they not rolling out massively like they did with 4g?

I hope you know viruses can spread through human to human infection? so if one person has corona it is just a matter of days it would spread even when there is no 5g. We are not saying 5g is the only issue of spread rather the mortality rate.

[b]Can you provide any authoritative research where it's said that high frequencies create life or proteins or scraps of RNA and DNA?

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/095530096145814?casa_token=M8iiW2IBoGoAAAAA:8YWrRLoaagJdrNRU8KftBFhgx59z1Yr05thIotKhAO4Rgokeo3pjmNrj7iK8zkQdMCK9eKEXMhQm

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/09553002.2015.997896?casa_token=qi7NGjbFYFQAAAAA%3AlhZBW1V1kJtC7gjB7q8oiR33yecHFuxbqqTfkhTec2cNeD18GmmKPmRTG5s94649QevgRekCFfn2

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/09553002.2015.1028599?casa_token=ET-W-JhfrNwAAAAA%3AmFuRqYdjNZVpDpCV5_HMKCv8Ogp_qQXq_J-LYjnxg-u7LdEScEcklhGPeE1EoCqKsHLrdEt1JBlR

Let them radiate a cell infected with the virus with mmwave then we can conclude there is no link.

Let me educate you my friend. 5g just means a version of telecomm where your antenna uses a control theoretical based design of Multiple input and Multiple output and radiates within the mmWave band which has never been used before in order to have unparalled bandwidth. To you a layman they call it 5g.

Am telling you to give me a research article and you are giving me bbc link, are you okay?

The research you quoted mentioned power density of 2 mW/cm 2, which produced a whole-body average-specific absorption rate of 1.2 W/kg. That's excessively higher than the SAR of conventional wireless devices including mobile phones. According to Infineon, a 24 GHz system operating at maximum radiated power 5 cm from the skin has a power density of 0.3 mW/cm², one-third of the FCC limit and 15 times below significant thermal heating. For 5G, power densities varied across frequencies, ranging from 1.27 μW/cm2 in the lower frequency range to 0.38 μW/cm2 at higher frequencies.

Thus, the power density of high-frequency 5G including mmWave is a fraction of the power density of the experiment you mentioned.

Also, the specific absorption rate (SAR) of 5G is far below the limits set by standards bodies.

jesmond3945:

I hope you know viruses can spread through human to human infection? so if one person has corona it is just a matter of days it would spread even when there is no 5g. We are not saying 5g is the only issue of spread rather the mortality rate.

So you're still insisting 5G created a virus? And you've not shown any single authoritative findings on this false claim.

jesmond3945:

Am telling you to give me a research article and you are giving me bbc link, are you okay?

The BBC was talking about specific researches which is evident if you'd bothered to read. Are you discrediting the BBC?

jesmond3945:

You mean organizations currently fighting themselves that the US president want to stop funding because of their incompetence?

You mean the US CDC is incompetent, or that the WHO is? Well i guess it's their incompetence that led to over half a million Americans being sick eh? I'd advise you to go to the WHO website and study their timeline of events from December 31 2019, and see for yourself the very active steps they took to understand what was going on in Wuhan, and their advice to countries to take action against the virus, the same virus Trump called a democratic hoax and later said was fully in control while he golfed.

jesmond3945:

[b]There are about 1.7 million mystery coronaviruses in animals that are yet to jump to humans, and when they do, they'll be novel.[b]
where is the evidence of this

WHO. I'm sure you capable of Googling for yourself.

jesmond3945:

Let me educate you my friend. 5g just means a version of telecomm where your antenna uses a control theoretical based design of Multiple input and Multiple output and radiates within the mmWave band which has never been used before in order to have unparalled bandwidth. To you a layman they call it 5g.

Nope.

Multiple Input Multiple Output or MIMO is multipart propagation of radio waves and has been in existence since 2009 starting from WiFI 4 (802.11n). It's not "theoretical" and nothing new. Just about every 802.11n WiFi router launched from 11 years ago has had MIMO capability. Besides 802.11n, MIMO is also used for 802.11ac, 802.11ax, 3G (HSPA+) and 4G LTE.

jesmond3945:

To you a layman they call it 5g

Lols for the last time 5G simply means 5th generation wireless cellular network. It does not explicitly mean radios or antennas or frequencies.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Shelumiel: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
LordShiva97:

Your assumption is correct, I can actually read.
I intentionally ignored this question in your last comment for a good reason, before I attempt to answer your question, I'll like to point few things out. You first started by calling out science and placing it on the same pedestal when someone threw a jib at religion even though science was never mentioned in the first comment. The fact that you can't defend your faith without dragging in science speaks volumes. When I pointed out that science wasn't clueless as your religions and that it's our only hope, you started grasping at straws and shamelessly attacked my usage of the pronoun 'our'. When it was clear that you had no reasonable point whatsoever, you dragged in my atheism even though I never explicitly stated that I'm an atheist.

I'm an atheist by the way.

Now back to your bizzare question that any person who really know what atheism is shouldn't bother to ask, atheism has contributed nothing in the fight against Coronavirus pandemic. Atheism isn't a practice, it isn't an ideology, it's merely a denial of the existence of nonexistent beigns. A bold proclamation of something that is so obvious that any person with a functioning brain can see. What atheism does is remind us that in times like this, no skydaddy with white beard, donned in flowing white robe in the sky is coming to save us, it's all in our hands. Asking what atheism has done in fighting Coronavirus is as absurd as asking what the denial in the existence of dragons, fairies, trolls, gnomes, the leprechaun and Santa Claus has done in fighting a virus pandemic.

Mind boggling inanity.
...so in summary, (after all that balderdash), your belief has contributed absolutely nothing to the betterment to humanity , thus making your kind, one of the most useless people in currently in existence.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jeromejnr:

God said where he came from in the bible.

He said, He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the End.

I understand the human curiosity to try to understand all things. But I believe we have an over inflated ego of intellect. Because of what we see in our so called advancement of knowledge.

But the truth is that, we humans have no way of measuring how truly intelligent and advance we have become because we have no other intelligent race like us on other planets for instance to compare.

Now why do I say that?

Because I am sure the origin of God I gave above will not satisfy you.

But God in the bible doesnt go deeper in explaining things He knows humans wouldn't get.

There is a concept called infinite regression of things. Which is not possible and which cant be understood by the limited human mind. Infinite regression isnt possible because it still has to point to an infinite source that had no beginning.

What could be this thing or being that had no beginning?

Guess what, the Bible God is the only God in all religion to give the ultimate origin of everything. He says He is the ultimate source. No beginning before Him.

You cant put that in a test tube.

Ahura Mazda said where he came from in the Avestan.

I understand the human curiosity to try to understand all things. But I believe we have an over inflated ego of intellect. Because of what we see in our so called advancement of knowledge.

But the truth is that, we humans have no way of measuring how truly intelligent and advance we have become because we have no other intelligent race like us on other planets for instance to compare.

Now why do I say that?

Because I am sure the origin of Ahura Mazda I gave above will not satisfy you.

But Ahura Mazda in the Avestan doesnt go deeper in explaining things He knows humans wouldn't get.

There is a concept called infinite regression of things. Which is not possible and which cant be understood by the limited human mind. Infinite regression isnt possible because it still has to point to an infinite source that had no beginning.

Guess what, the Ahura Mazda of the Avestan is the only God in all religion to give the ultimate origin of everything. He says He is the ultimate source. No beginning before Him.

You cant put that in a test tube

If the Romans adopted Zoroastrianism as the state religion and imposed it on the empire and subsequently colonised Africa you would be saying the above instead. There is nothing unique about Christianity aside from the way it spreads like a disease. Your religion is neither true, special or original.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Farki:

Ahura Mazda said where he came from in the Avestan.

Now why do I say that?

Because I am sure the origin of Ahura Mazda I gave above will not satisfy you.

But Ahura Mazda in the Avestan doesnt go deeper in explaining things He knows humans wouldn't get.

Guess what, the Ahura Mazda of the Avestan is the only God in all religion to give the ultimate origin of everything. He says He is the ultimate source. No beginning before Him.

You cant put that in a test tube

If the Romans adopted Zoroastrianism as the state religion and imposed it on the empire and subsequently colonised Africa you would be saying the above instead. There is nothing unique about Christianity aside from the way it spreads like a disease. Your religion is neither true, special or original.

Oga bros. Many of us Christians were Atheists before we had our own encounter with God. Not everyone was born under the influence of religion.

So find another argument.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Oga bros. Many of us Christians were Atheists before we had our own encounter with God. Not everyone was born under the influence of religion.

So find another argument.

I can say with all certainty that if the Romans adopted Manichaeism instead there would be no Christians today.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Farki:

I can say with all certainty that if the Romans adopted Manichaeism instead there would be no Christians today.

So Christians came from rome?

You need to study.

There were other religions back then, why do they still exist today?
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jeromejnr:

So Christians came from rome?

You need to study.

There were other religions back then, why do they still exist today?

Christianity was legitimised in the empire by Constantine. Before then there were numerous religions, cults and schools of thought in Europe which were eliminated.

Mithraism
Manichaeism
Arianism
Zoroastrianism
Worship of the Greco-Roman pantheon
Celtic Religion.
Norse religion

After Theodosius became emperor and deemed Christianity the state religion of Rome he sought to destroy any and every religious influence which wasn't Nicene Christianity. Statues were destroyed, places of worship converted into churches and local gods and festivals syncretised into devotion of saints and Christian holidays. Through various crusades and inquisitions The Catholic Church managed to kill, silence and brutally subjugate anyone in Europe who wasn't a Christian yay.

Your ignorance is showing.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Farki:

Christianity was legitimised in the empire by Constantine. Before then there were numerous religions, cults and schools of thought in Europe which were eliminated.

Mithraism
Manichaeism
Arianism
Zoroastrianism
Worship of the Greco-Roman pantheon
Celtic Religion.
Norse religion

After Theodosius became emperor and deemed Christianity the state religion of Rome he sought to destroy any and every religious influence which wasn't Nicene Christianity. Statues were destroyed, places of worship converted into churches and local gods and festivals syncretised into devotion of saints and Christian holidays. Through various crusades and inquisitions The Catholic Church managed to kill, silence and brutally subjugate anyone in Europe who wasn't a Christian yay.

Your ignorance is showing.

Guy you are the ignorant fellow.

Was it only Europe that was existing in the whole world.

Besides Christianity had its roots in Asia. And there were more Christians in Asia than Rome at the time.

Your thought process is alarming.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Guy you are the ignorant fellow.

Was it only Europe that was existing in the whole world.

Besides Christianity had its roots in Asia. And there were more Christians in Asia than Rome at the time.

Your thought process is alarming.

Why are you derailing the conversation?

Wasn't Nicene Christianity adopted by the Romans and later Europeans who then brought it to West Africa?

Did Asians bring Christianity to West Africa?

Wasn't it the same Roman empire who controlled most of Europe that also controlled the parts where Christianity started?

Aren't you aware that the city of Rome was no longer the seat of power in the empire by 286 A. D.? By the time Christianity was made the state religion Rome had become irrelevant and power had shifted to the Eastern regions of the Empire.

Aren't you aware that I am not talking just about Rome the city but the massive land mass of the Roman Empire?

In those areas of Asia ruled by Rome do they still make up the majority of Christians after the fall of Roman rule?

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Farki:

Why are you derailing the conversation?

Wasn't Nicene Christianity adopted by the Romans and later Europeans who then brought it to West Africa?

Did Asians bring Christianity to West Africa?

Wasn't it the same Roman empire who controlled most of Europe that also controlled the parts where Christianity started?

Aren't you aware that the city of Rome was no longer the seat of power in the empire by 286 A. D.? By the time Christianity was made the state religion Rome had become irrelevant and power had shifted to the Eastern regions of the Empire.

Aren't you aware that I am not talking just about Rome the city but the massive land mass of the Roman Empire?

In those areas of Asia ruled by Rome do they still make up the majority of Christians after the fall of Roman rule?

You are jumping all over the place.

You claimed there wouldnt be Christianity all over the world if it was banned by the Romans.

That has nothing to do with Christianity coming to West Africa. Other Nations of the world already had Christians. And it would still have spread anyway.

History has shown that anytime there was persecution of Christians in a certain region, it only made Christianity larger and more dispersed around the world.
https://www.historyhit.com/the-growth-of-christianity-in-the-roman-empire/.

You have no point or backing to your claims. Even Jesus knew of people like you and spoke of His church saying " On this rock will I build my Church and the gates of hell will not prevail".
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 1:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You are jumping all over the place.

You claimed there wouldnt be Christianity all over the world if it was banned by the Romans.

That has nothing to do with Christianity coming to West Africa. Other Nations of the world already had Christians. And it would still have spread anyway.

History has shown that anytime there was persecution of Christians in a certain region, it only made Christianity larger and more dispersed around the world.
https://www.historyhit.com/the-growth-of-christianity-in-the-roman-empire/.

You have no point or backing to your claims. Even Jesus knew of people like you and spoke of His church saying " On this rock will I build my Church and the gates of hell will not prevail".

You're an idiot.

Other nations in the world had Arianism, Zoroastrianism and Manichaeism but why didn't they spread like Christianity?

That's because the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as the state religion and sought to destroy other religions whenever they could. The bloody article you sent even said so and is backing my claims.

Did you just say that Roman and subsequent European adoption of Christianity had nothing to do with Christianity reaching West Africa? Are you daft? Why did it take 1500 years after inception when Europeans sailed here if that was the case? I suppose you think Europeans have nothing to do with you speaking English as well.

All you have managed to do is show how little you know about your own religion.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Folabiw8: 4:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Our amiable governor of Lagos state under the leadership of babajide sanwo -olu should please do follow up of any of his policy, Mr governor have a good aim in taking lagosians to the next level specifically in healthcare ministry but their are some bad eggs in that ministry that doesn't want his achievement to be materialized especially Lagos state teaching hospital ( LASUTH ). People should not forget that the Lagos state government promised the lagosians that free medical assistant would be given to pregnant women and any person with health emergencies in the state but the story is different in LASUTH. As at yesterday afternoon 11/04/2020 I went to lasuth to seek for a free medical care for my dad who is a diabetic patient but was unfortunately demanding for medical materials to treat any patient before he or she could be attending to. This is very bad situation at LASUTH presently. Do u know many that have died through this wicked attitude by those doctors? I mean many and I vividly believed that the state government did not know anything about this unfortunate act. So am using this medium to inform Lagos state government under the leadership of our good governor babajide sanwo olu to pls take serious step to correct this bad things going on in all the general hospital in Lagos state before it is too late in order to achieve his good aims and objective in the health sector. Igbega eko ajumose gbogbo was ni oo
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 6:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Farki:

You're an idiot.

Other nations in the world had Arianism, Zoroastrianism and Manichaeism but why didn't they spread like Christianity?

That's because the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as the state religion and sought to destroy other religions whenever they could. The bloody article you sent even said so and is backing my claims.

Did you just say that Roman and subsequent European adoption of Christianity had nothing to do with Christianity reaching West Africa? Are you daft? Why did it take 1500 years after inception when Europeans sailed here if that was the case? I suppose you think Europeans have nothing to do with you speaking English as well.

All you have managed to do is show how little you know about your own religion.

You have just shown how you lack knowledge and your argument is all over the place.

So you say if Rome had banned Christianity, it wont exist today, right??

So guess what.

Rome the world power during the reign of Emperor Nero, and also later Decius banned Christianity.

They killed thousands of Christians. Christians couldn't even come out openly, they were thrown to lions for the Roman entertainments and also lighted as street lamps for parties.

Now that was still when Christianity was very young compared to the Catholic Church times. (1st Century Rome). Christianity was still growing.

Even some of his soldiers when Christian's were being killed, still converted to Christianity.

Now if there was anytime for Christianity to end, that would have been the time.

But yet, Chrsitianity still spread all over the world. (Praise Jesus).

So, find another logical argument Mr. MAN.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I wonder who you think you are talking to.

You have just been shooting blanks since the beginning of this debate.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by LordShiva97(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Shelumiel:
...so in summary, (after all that balderdash), your belief has contributed absolutely nothing to the betterment to humanity , thus making your kind, one of the most useless people in currently in existence.

Lol, another twist.
The way you shift the goalpost is funny.
If the above is what you deducted from all I wrote then I have wasted all my time replying you. You are incapable of holding a debate or an intellectual discussion.

God speed!
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Shelumiel: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
LordShiva97:

Lol, another twist.
The way you shift the goalpost is funny.
If the above is what you deducted from all I wrote then I have wasted all my time replying you. You are incapable of holding a debate or an intellectual discussion.

God speed!
I can't have a debate with meaningless person. That would be madness.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by TechtraGadgets: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Shelumiel:
When they find it...? Hmm... I like that statement. Smells of uncertainty cheesy

You know the worst most fraudulent uncertainty? "Jesus is coming soon"
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You have just shown how you lack knowledge and your argument is all over the place.

So you say if Rome had banned Christianity, it wont exist today, right??

So guess what.

Rome the world power during the reign of Emperor Nero, and also later Decius banned Christianity.

They killed thousands of Christians. Christians couldn't even come out openly, they were thrown to lions for the Roman entertainments and also lighted as street lamps for parties.

Now that was still when Christianity was very young compared to the Catholic Church times. (1st Century Rome). Christianity was still growing.

Even some of his soldiers when Christian's were being killed, still converted to Christianity.

Now if there was anytime for Christianity to end, that would have been the time.

But yet, Chrsitianity still spread all over the world. (Praise Jesus).

So, find another logical argument Mr. MAN.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I wonder who you think you are talking to.

You have just been shooting blanks since the beginning of this debate.

You keep posting utter garbage.

Read about the Edict of Milan

Read about the Edict of Thessalonica.

Watch this video which explains things down to your level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBxND8Kix7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvFl6UBZLv4

Did you just pull a do you know who I am? on the Internet? Seriously? I don't care who you are all you have shown yourself to be is prideful in ignorance and stupidity.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Farki:

You keep posting utter garbage.

Read about the Edict of Milan

Read about the Edict of Thessalonica.

Watch this video which explains things down to your level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBxND8Kix7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvFl6UBZLv4

Did you just pull a do you know who I am? on the Internet? Seriously? I don't care who you are all you have shown yourself to be is prideful in ignorance and stupidity.

You don change argument again. You can't stick to one point.

At least you could not counter my claim. Your ignorance was shameful.

You have now brought up edict of Milan that has nothing to do with your former argument.

Fact remains whether there was an Edict of milan or not, it would have only affected Rome. But Christianity would still spread because because just in case you don't know, there were other countries and continents on the map.

The times Christianity could have died, was during the times of Nero. But we are still here and stronger till today.

I believe I am done with the argument, seeing you dont have any other valid point.

Let me not waste my brain cells. wink

Today is Ressurection day babeeey. WooHoo!

Praise the King.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by LordShiva97(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Shelumiel:
I can't have a debate with meaningless person. That would be madness.

God speed!
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You don change argument again. You can't stick to one point.

At least you could not counter my claim. Your ignorance was shameful.

You have now brought up edict of Milan that has nothing to do with your former argument.

Fact remains whether there was an Edict of milan or not, it would have only affected Rome. But Christianity would still spread because because just in case you don't know, there were other countries and continents on the map.

The times Christianity could have died, was during the times of Nero. But we are still here and stronger till today.

I believe I am done with the argument, seeing you dont have any other valid point.

Let me not waste my brain cells. wink

Today is Ressurection day babeeey. WooHoo!

Praise the King.

It is clear now that you are hopelessly stupid.

It is clear that you want to remain ignorant about the origins and spread of Christianity choosing to ignore anything that happened after the 14 years of Nero's reign and the near 2000 years of history that has happened since then.

It is clear that you wish to remain ignorant about how Europe and European influenced areas remain majority Christian and other areas are not.

It is clear that you did not watch any of the videos or read any articles on this topic but rather parrot what your foolish Sunday School teachers said about Christianity.

It is clear that you wish to follow imported delusions as facts.

Your brain cells are already being wasted remaining in your skull as you believe in nonsense and you can continue to waste them.

However someone more intelligent than you must have learned something from this exchange.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Farki:

It is clear now that you are hopelessly stupid.

It is clear that you want to remain ignorant about the origins and spread of Christianity choosing to ignore anything that happened after the 14 years of Nero's reign and the near 2000 years of history that has happened since then.

It is clear that you wish to remain ignorant about how Europe and European influenced areas remain majority Christian and other areas are not.

It is clear that you did not watch any of the videos or read any articles on this topic but rather parrot what your foolish Sunday School teachers said about Christianity.

It is clear that you wish to follow imported delusions as facts.

Your brain cells are already being wasted remaining in your skull as you believe in nonsense and you can continue to waste them.

However someone more intelligent than you must have learned something from this exchange.

It is clear you are wishing something had happened that never happened.

Christianity still triumphs, hallelujah.

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by deniguy01(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Foriegners de get pics but naija no de get... nonsense
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

It is clear you are wishing something had happened that never happened.

Christianity still triumphs, hallelujah.

Idiot learn to read what you post. Everything you post exposes how stupid you are.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Farki:

Idiot learn to read what you post. Everything you post exposes how stupid you are.

undecided

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

undecided

If you say the moon is made of cheese and someone rightfully calls you an idiot does that mean the moon is made of cheese?

The fact that you fail to recognise your own stupidity does not make you correct.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Farki:

If you say the moon is made of cheese and someone rightfully calls you an idiot does that mean the moon is made of cheese?

The fact that you fail to recognise your own stupidity does not make you correct.

undecided

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Farki: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

undecided

The fact that you put those 2 comics together shows you have absolutely no self awareness. Get lost already.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Farki:

The fact that you put those 2 comics together shows you have absolutely no self awareness. Get lost already.

Lol..let me help you small...the 2 comics shows I believe in balance of truth and I am not illogical and biased as yours truly.

God bless you.

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Myer(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
brodalikeme:

Hmmm, it’s you who lack the capacity to comprehend anything. He is not speaking for himself but calling on something he does not believe in to come help victims right? What level of sarcasm!

If the government or science is so effective, pastors won’t need pray for them. A vaccine would have at the least been on trial in the over 3 months that this virus has been a concern.

Your ‘knowledge’ of geography should have shown you that Africa is neither the hottest or coldest regions of the earth with has been adversely affected by the pandemic. Ask the Russian, Canadians, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc

If you have issues with God, speak to Him sincerely as your father and He will speak to you. NO MAN FIGHTS HIS MAKER AND WINS!. my free advice

If God is God apparently no man can fight against him. But if what you have accepted as God has continuously failed to redeem man both in the old and new testaments of the bible, then if you have an iota of sense you will know that you no religion has the monopoly of God. God blesses and punishes believers and unbelievers alike.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by abijaofficial(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Shelumiel post=88340591][/quote] we are saying the same thing oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video / Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.