Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants (7909 Views)

My Landlord And Co-tenants Want To Evict Me / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You'd be a simp if you don't fvck that virgin and your cotenants

A girl brought you a pussy, brand new for that matter you u expect her to say "Olawale take". No bro. She doesn't want to be seen as cheap, a slut etc that's why she's forming. up ur game. take her for more outings. surprise her with gifts and she wouldn't even know when ur dick enters her hole.

now to ur cotenants, they are jealous and at the same time sex starved. they have shown u the green light. it's now left for you to pass
See who is talking, you that a woman you met online nearly sent you back to your village

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Starboytwo:
They are angry after so many greenlight's na dis small 17 or 18 year girl you go dey bring... Expecially that young tenant of the same age, she is mad as hell that you brought a new babe home, they are probably enemies or not, but they know each other...

If your a fuxkanizer guy, you'd bleep all of them, plus your babe, your neighbors, bro if you get mind and can f.uck anything, you'd Bleep mother and daughter in the same compound and the next and the one beside etc... It's very possible... In this my area, I have seen things

It depends on the kinda man you are... I know of a nigger who will fuxk 3 different ladies in your current compound, from your description...

Some people nor get joy fah

Guy??shockedshockedshocked

small small ooshockedshocked
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by WalkerMichael(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, a no even come fine grin

But u hold small raba for hand abi? tongue
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by GreatResearcher1: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
FortifiedCity:
See who is talking, you that a woman you met online nearly sent you back to your village
Then I was a simp. Now I'm a redpilled certified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Lol, guy hmmmm

Let thank the Lord in everything
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Lol, Guy hmmm

Let thank the Lodd for everything.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Just do as I said

Ok sir...

Na 17/18 year old pikin a go dey parade go eatery go buka abi??
Ok na

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
rex444:
monkey wey you go comot go another area entirely go find correct babe carry come house make sure say the whole compound hear as U dey do the do...the ball out with boxers with half erect Charlee then U tell me how far
grin you name is corruption

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Freelane33(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
MR man nothing spoil , the only thing you need to do or correct is your relationship with those people . 1.Stop been nice to any of your Neighbour 2. Don’t make friends with your Neighbour 3. Let you Neighbour be your Neighbour and it shouldn’t pass Neighbour 4. Greet them as normal person and don’t always wait to listen if they answer or not . 5 don’t buy things from area always go farther to get whatever you want so that nobody will be able to validate you in the area . Those things that happened to you happened because they’ve validated ( weighed ) you already and know how tiny you are . Now you have to re-evaluate yourself and stand on your feet . As per that your Neighbour daughter don’t greet her again and don’t even talk to her again . If she greets you don’t answer . Let her know that you don’t know her from Adams and don’t want to know her . As per the virgin girl don’t give up on her but let her know that you don’t have family in that house and she owes no one any explanation when she comes around . She should always greet but shouldn’t let anyone engage her in any form of discussion . Stay solid , don’t sound weak whenever you need to talk to them , let them always know that you’re also a tenant like them and you have the right to do whatever in the house as long as they ain’t the one paying your rent . I believe things will change . Reduce the closeness with your Neighbour and talkless with them . Maintain space and everything will be okay . Full respect will come in .. there is one more thing I’ll love to teach you but not now maybe later but always have this in your mind ( if you don’t trespass people , people will trespass you )

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
chilet4cici:
Buy weed, sit in the middle of the compound while smoking it.... come back and tell me the result
Hahahahaha
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Freelane33:
MR man nothing spoil , the only thing you need to do or correct is your relationship with those people . 1.Stop been nice to any of your Neighbour 2. Don’t make friends with your Neighbour 3. Let you Neighbour be your Neighbour and it shouldn’t pass Neighbour 4. Greet them as normal person and don’t always wait to listen if they answer or not . 5 don’t buy things from area always go farther to get whatever you want so that nobody will be able to validate you in the area . Those things that happened to you happened because they’ve validated ( weighed ) you already and know how tiny you are . Now you have to re-evaluate yourself and stand on your feet . As per that your Neighbour daughter don’t greet her again and don’t even talk to her again . If she greets you don’t answer . Let her know that you don’t know her from Adams and don’t want to know her . As per the virgin girl don’t give up on her but let her know that you don’t have family in that house and she owes no one any explanation when she comes around . She should always greet but shouldn’t let anyone engage her in any form of discussion . Stay solid , don’t sound weak whenever you need to talk to them , let them always know that you’re also a tenant like them and you have the right to do whatever in the house as long as they ain’t the one paying your rent . I believe things will change . Reduce the closeness with your Neighbour and talkless with them . Maintain space and everything will be okay . Full respect will come in .. there is one more thing I’ll love to teach you but not now maybe later but always have this in your mind ( if you don’t trespass people , people will trespass you )

Guy teach me the one more thin na, plss

I appreciate ur effort bro, i appreciate alot
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Freelane33(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Later bro . God is with you
OlawaleBammie:

Guy teach me the one more thin na, plss

I appreciate ur effort bro, i appreciate alot
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by GreatResearcher1: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ok sir...

Na 17/18 year old pikin a go dey parade go eatery go buka abi??
Ok na
A woman is as old as her looks. In physical appearance doesn't she look like 20/22?
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by DonMekino(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
u entered the street, the girl saw u and liked u and started visiting u.....u didn't put it well, u wooed the little girl and she fell, u make it sound she as if she ran after u....if u are sane and the girl is underage, tell her to stay in her lane....as for the neighbors, u can win that kind of war with a mature attitude towards them
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by rex444(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

guy u no dey enter heaven grin
lol what I do.... sometimes no need to filter ur world
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by rex444(m): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

grin you name is corruption
why na ?
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 12, 2020
rex444:
why na ?
You wan make the guy kill women for compound?
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by rex444(m): 5:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

You wan make the guy kill women for compound?
lol you know we pretend alot .....that's what the neighbours all want

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
rex444:
lol what I do.... sometimes no need to filter ur world

With those scary tins u said up there?? Guy just forget it grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by sylvez(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U got it all wrong guy grin

1) am not the one dat showed interest in this young lady
2) i tink i said it dat even the lady i didn't do and wouldnt do anything with her
3) Am a silent person so everybody who knows me like me, nobody, i mean nobody in my entire life has ever kept me at arm length. even parent do entrust their female ward into my hand grin

and u said about me corrupting the young girls in d compound..well,there are not so many yound girls in dat ous, tho there are many in the neighbourhood.

And pls dont b judgemental here, am not the one corrupting anybody, am even the one in d danger of bn corupted grin
........abi how do u judge it wen am sitting jejely on my own and a young girl, wearing only pant choose to sit before u and facing you?? how?? judge it sir.

What Op did not tell us is that he shares same toilet and bath with the other girl that is alleged to be jealous.

One of those days, op must have peeped the damsel.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2020
sylvez:

What Op did not tell us is that he shares same toilet and bath with the other girl that is alleged to be jealous.

One of those days, op must have peeped the damsel.

kuro joo!! peep ko, gaze ni cheesy

me a no dey do dat oo, a no even dey dey ous sef,

reason am naa, how on earth a go dey peep on someone in d batroom?

chai!!!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Babaibejii: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
To the Gordon brown and queen Elizabeth in the house pls pardon my blunders oo, a no go oxford university oo.

When i was on a lookout for an apartment, my oga suggested i rent a room and parlour self-contained but i declined it on the ground dat am stil understudying, single, and i may leave here anytime soon cus am rounding up my apprenticeship already so to me no need of renting more than a room.

So i rented this single room in a face me i face u building like dat. So wen i packed in i tink i caught the attention of one girl like dat who have bn in d area before my arrival.

So this gal started coming to me weneva am around, she would come and we wil play together.
(Lemme put dis, tho i tried to hav sex with the lady but since she told me she's a virgin and also i tink she's still young, *around 17 or 18 sha* i didn't bother doing dat again, i dont want to b chased around by guilt. )

Ever since this young lady started visiting me my neighbors has bn sniffing around, especially the female tenants.

The height of it is dat wen dis lady comes around and didn't find me, these tenants (the ladies now) wil start questioning her like.

where did she know me from?

who am i to her??

whaf was her mission blah blah blah...

And also wen they have the opportunity to talk to me, dey wil b asking me thesame questions(but with respect sha).

This development infuriated me to the bone but i just kept calm and put my usual smile on.

Another tin is dat, one of the tenants has a daughter who hapens to b a mate to this aforementioned young girl, now if i greet the daughter she would b answering me with nose......its like i dont get it

Even there greetings to me nowadays are suspicious, bn greeting me from afar..kilode??

Now to enter my ous in d even now na problem, a no know the kind gesture a go recv.

i have never experienced this before, i dont know why people find it to focus more on their dwindling business.

You needed privacy and rented a face me face you. Its like searching for oil in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Babaibejii:

You needed privacy and rented a face me face you. Its like searching for oil in the north.

i didn't wnt to waste money on unnecessary self contained that is why i rented a single room, its only me and me alone.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Shormiey(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

weedi ke, wen a no b sango??

only slawomir(dat guy always shouting damnnnn nigaaarrr upandan) can do dis effectively
Slawormir, dude is weed smoker undecided
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Shormiey:
Slawormir, dude is weed smoker undecided
Slawormir?? shockedshockedshocked

That guy na senior lecturer oo
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by sylvez(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

kuro joo!! peep ko, gaze ni cheesy

me a no dey do dat oo, a no even dey dey ous sef,

reason am naa, how on earth a go dey peep on someone in d batroom?

chai!!!

sometimes, when waiting for your turn to use the bath !!!
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Ablemax(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Epositive:
Normal thing angry

Face me and face you compound has always been like that.

Rule No 1: Always stay in your room. tongue

More rules dude
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Shormiey(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Slawormir?? shockedshockedshocked

That guy na senior lecturer oo
Soo....if he con be senior lecturer nko....weed smoker
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by OlawaleBammie: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shormiey:
Soo....if he con be senior lecturer nko....weed smoker
No b for my mouth dem go hear say king wife kpain

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Shormiey(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

No b for my mouth dem go hear say king wife kpain
Lol
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants by Tunnah: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy calm down, make mysef approachable kwanu

me wey b say a no know anybody for the area sef, nawa for u oo.

besides, an a one kind of too-serious over-principled fellow and people has bn talking ill of it about me too much, so i gat to calm down, unless i want to remain single grin
what's happened to you right there is also happening to me right here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.