Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum (5961 Views)

Guys Beware Of This New Sympathy Scam In Town / Let's Talk Ladies: Do You Love To Swallow Cum? / How I Learnt To Swallow Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Alexanity(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
klasys:
According to your lame excuse, anyone that through away sperm inside condom is a murderer

Besides you dont get the real gist of first degree murder, throwing your cum outa your condom may not be first degree murder but premeditated swallow of cum is disgustingly disgusting, what if the sperm follows a porous hole in your tummy and find a way to the egg and fertility takes place
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by GeneralPula: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

why these lies naw? Now, can u use a woman cum to do anything? what are u saying? If ur cum cure pimples and do plenty stuvs in them falsely claimed then swallow her flow too, let's see what it will do in ur life.
men and their selfish deceptions.
I hear you..
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by zexy2030(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alexanity:

Besides you dont get the real gist of first degree murder, throwing your cum outa your condom may not be first degree murder but premeditated swallow of cum is disgustingly disgusting, what if the sperm follows a porous hole in your tummy and find a way to the egg and fertility takes place
this guy is hilarious grin, sperm is designed for the womb, it dies in your stomach, stomach acids attacks it when it enters that region, HCL will fry it.
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by zexy2030(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alexanity:

Woman cum have some health benefits too for those who eat p*say, well loaded with hormones it could increase immune system and heart health, the problem is no Nafdac to tell us which cum is safe for consumption
and how many guy's cum is safe for consumption. if u can't swallows hers, she shouldn't swallow yours.
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Alexanity(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
GeneralPula:

I hear you..
Abeg before you think on sucking or gulping or going down on any lady, first ask her,
1. if she's on antibiotics course.
2. Her cycle stage.
3. History of std and sti.
4. If she ever squirts.
5. If she done this before.

Thank me later
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Alexanity(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

and how many guy's cum is safe for consumption. if u can't swallows hers, she shouldn't swallow yours.
Did I tell you I dont swallow hers, in short i make her really wet, fetch it in cup spike it with honey and warm water mixed with lemon then drink it. idiot
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by GeneralPula: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alexanity:

Abeg before you think on sucking or gulping or going down on any lady, first ask her,
1. if she's on antibiotics course.
2. Her cycle stage.
3. History of std and sti.
4. If she ever squirts.
5. If she done this before.

Thank me later
I no fit suck bro. I only gave him that response.
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Tozic: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Phenomenal16:
,,,,,,,,are u obsessed with me?
angry
is this husbandsnacha?
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Alexanity(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
GeneralPula:

I no fit suck bro. I only gave him that response.
Lol, just in case you decide to change your mind in the future, namaste.
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Phenomenal16(f): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tozic:

angry
is this husbandsnacha?
...nop
Sorry I av only one moniker
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Alexanity(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

this guy is hilarious grin, sperm is designed for the womb, it dies in your stomach, stomach acids attacks it when it enters that region, HCL will fry it.
You never see stubborn sperm, some ladies if sef you test their, stool, you will see some sperm samples, it all depends on quantity, some slot doing 10some, maybe professionals though could have so much cum in them, just because you never went to lab and they say let's test your stool sample for cum dont mean there ain't some tough sperm out there but all in all, I hope you guys knows I'm joking, this is not meant as jab on any gender neither I'm I trying to propose that people can get pregnant from swallowing cum, I know some minor here who would get scared and rush to their bestie to ask if swallowing sperm can get them pregnant and on the process get laid

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
When a lady wants something serious from u she won't. A friend of mine shared me one babe that used to suck his cum he even did video. When he later gave me na relationships she tell me she want from me. She gave me hard time refused to open o. Till like 3rd time she came. When i was about to cum i bring dick out. She just shift make cum no touch am

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Alexanity(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
When a lady wants something serious from u she won't. A friend of mine shared me one babe that used to suck his cum he even did video. When he later gave me na relationships she tell me she want from me. She gave me hard time refused to open o. Till like 3rd time she came. When i was about to cum i bring dick out. She just shift make cum no touch am
You sure say you sabi work, most times give your lady that sense that you are a stupid guy who only performs well if someone took the lead, let that bring out the beast in her, once a sucker is always a sucker but if you take the lead she's take instructions from you, give her that chance to direct the movie, I bet you not a good director
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by zexy2030(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alexanity:

You never see stubborn sperm, some ladies if sef you test their, stool, you will see some sperm samples, it all depends on quantity, some slot doing 10some, maybe professionals though could have so much cum in them, just because you never went to lab and they say let's test your stool sample for cum dont mean there ain't some tough sperm out there but all in all, I hope you guys knows I'm joking, this is not meant as jab on any gender neither I'm I trying to propose that people can get pregnant from swallowing cum, I know some minor here who would get scared and rush to their bestie to ask if swallowing sperm can get them pregnant and on the process get laid
grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum by Tozic: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...nop
Sorry I av only one moniker
I know of one person that uses '.......' before making a post.
She's naughty and you're also the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? / Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings? / Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.