Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,071 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? (5963 Views)

Ladies & Gents, Which Is Sweeter?? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2009
I have a few sets of NL guys with different sort of odd and attractive characters that I would show my loff to on here on NL. . . Which one would you prefer to show your love to and why?

190 and  FAAKAY - They are weird, odd, their unpredictable. . . Like You dont know what is going to be their mood today but yet they excite you with surprises and also they are funny and witty!

TheSeeker and MRbrownJAY - They are serious, they have goals in life, they only focus on the important things in life.  every ladies would always want them!!!  grin  tongue

whitelexi and eyonigger - The nice charming guys yet we dont know what is actually in their mind and hearts all at one go. Known to be as playah's but truth be told, no one really knows what is the real story behind their mask. When it comes to flirting with the ladies, they are top class!  grin

goodass and dgreatrock - God fearing man. Whenever Im down, they were the ones to lift me up high but once their wives are around. Hmmm. . . . They are in wifeland tongue  cheesy

steve49ja and tufe - GOD. . . We can talk like forever and ever and ever!!!!! But their too busy at times!!!!!  angry  cheesy

SamMilla, Siena and pcguru - LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!  grin  kiss

na2day and dayokanu - scary. . .    embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2009
Eyonigger?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2009
whats wrong with eyonigger?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2009
Whats loff?Or you mean Love
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2009
PC Guru, u are in my list of loffff do u know that? grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2009
Hmmmmn! undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2009
thinking
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2009
Gabry:

whats wrong with eyonigger?

Does he flirt?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by cantell(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2009
Why don't you add Kanye west to the list?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by chukz4real(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2009
The list continues,
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by candyshore: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2009
nhh
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

Hmmmmn! undecided

Ok ooo sad

rokiatu:

thinking

Times up! Give your answer!

whitelexi:

Does he flirt?

yes he does. U have not notice abi?

cantell:

Why don't you add Kanye west to the list?

Is he a nairalander?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by iice(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
The ones i talk to. . .
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
Yea yea yea. Yada yada yada.

iice:

The ones i talk to. . .

Like me grin. Sup mami? How u been?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by iice(f): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Like me grin. Sup mami? How u been?

Hardly lol
I'm good. . .just busy. You?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by yme1(f): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
i havent been stable on NL lately so i can hardly tell undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
iice:

Hardly lol
I'm good. . .just busy.  You?

Awww man!  grin. This is the third time you're saying hardly to me. Wetin i do you?  grin

Well i've been indisposed. Missed our yarns though. . . wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by OMG190: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
Gabry:

I have a few sets of NL guys with different sort of odd and attractive characters that I would show my loff to on here on NL. . . Which one would you prefer to show your love to and why?

190and na2day - They are weird, odd, their unpredictable. . . Like You dont know what is going to be their mood today but yet they excite you with surprises and also they are funny and witty!

TheSeeker and MRbrownJAY - They are serious, they have goals in life, they only focus on the important things in life.  every ladies would always want them!!!  grin  tongue

whitelexi and eyonigger - The nice charming guys yet we dont know what is actually in their mind and hearts all at one go. Known to be as playah's but truth be told, no one really knows what is the real story behind their mask. When it comes to flirting with the ladies, they are top class!  grin

goodass and dgreatrock - God fearing man. Whenever Im down, they were the ones to lift me up high but once their wives are around. Hmmm. . . . They are in wifeland tongue  cheesy

steve49ja and tufe - GOD. . . We can talk like forever and ever and ever!!!!! But their too busy at times!!!!!  angry  cheesy

completely untrue~

i should be in the same category with Theseeker
Gabry take MrbrownJay to Join na2day upfront and take me down to Join theseeker

this isnt fair~

cry cry cry cry cry cry

AHHHHHH~ (CRIES OUT LOUD)
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Yea yea yada yada yada. Dont post here! angry

y me:

i havent been stable on NL lately so i can hardly tell undecided

Why

OMG190:

completely untrue~

i should be in the same category with Theseeker
Gabry take MrbrownJay to Join na2day upfront and take me down to Join theseeker

this isnt fair~

cry cry cry cry cry cry

AHHHHHH~ (CRIES OUT LOUD)

So u are 190 with another new ID? I told u not to post again oo that your same msg. U no go hear me abi? angry

U should be happy I put you on the list now
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by puskin: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2009
This grouping doesn't gv d true state of these niggiz.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by SeanT21(f): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2009
na2day, mrbrownjay, Sam Milla, goodass
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 1:27am On Nov 18, 2009
puskin:

This grouping doesn't gv d true state of these niggiz.

How do u mean

SeanT21:

na2day, mrbrownjay, Sam Milla, goodass

na3day U serious sis? shocked
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by SeanT21(f): 1:29am On Nov 18, 2009
Hes funny both on nairaland and in reality
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Nov 18, 2009
SeanT21:

Hes funny both on nairaland and in reality

That dude is scary ooo. . . The same like Dayokanu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

That dude is scary ooo. . . The same like Dayokanu  shocked  shocked  shocked

Who's scary? shocked
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by SeanT21(f): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2009
Haha~~Not 2 me.Man up
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2009
mama-gee:

Who's scary? shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Kunbee: 1:39am On Nov 18, 2009
None cool
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 1:43am On Nov 18, 2009
mama-gee:

Who's scary? shocked

na2day and dayokanu embarassed lipsrsealed

SeanT21:

Haha~~Not 2 me.Man up

Yes naaa. U can scare them. I know u too well grin

FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I know u are related to Dayo. Tell him to not scare people ooo shocked

Kunbee:

None cool

How come? Is every guy here bad?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Kunbee: 1:52am On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

How come? Is every guy here bad?

No i don't like any of them cool
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

I know u are related to Dayo. Tell him to not scare people ooo shocked

He doesnt have time for such wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 2:01am On Nov 18, 2009
Kunbee:

No i don't like any of them cool

Wow! This is the first time Im hearing this ooo

FL Gators:

He doesnt have time for such wink

shocked shocked shocked U sure about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings? / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L / Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.