Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa (4265 Views)

Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) / Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Missmossy:

Smiles, I know about bipolar disorder. I’m only trying to tell you that she necessarily doesn’t suffer from this.

Some people when angry can kill if you give them a gun to shoot. Would you now tell me everyone who is hot tempered suffers from bipolar disorder??

I hope you get my point, some girls can’t take certain things like betrayal at all and must use violence as the last resort. So they are not often sick.
to be emotional murderous is a disorder. Killing as a result of depression/anger is a disorder.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by argent412(f): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
You guys have started this tribal talk again sad sad
zexy2030:

their blood dey hot maahn..
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Missmossy:

Smiles, I know about bipolar disorder. I’m only trying to tell you that she necessarily doesn’t suffer from this.

Some people when angry can kill if you give them a gun to shoot. Would you now tell me everyone who is hot tempered suffers from bipolar disorder??

I hope you get my point, some girls can’t take certain things like betrayal at all and must use violence as the last resort. So they are not often sick.
a girl who has mastered her emotions or mentally balanced can't stab, she would just weep and walk away. But remember the cause, it was just a text message.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
argent412:
You guys have started this tribal talk again sad sad
I'm from that tribe, so its not tribalism issues anyways its individual or an illness
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cc
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by shadrama(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
xendra:
everybody saying do date an aggressive lady cheesy nobody saying don't cheat on your lady.

that's exactly where the problem is. cheesy and y it never ends
it seems u are in support of that witch. Any way, dnt forget u have brothers.

1 Like

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by snitchbitch: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fear women, I pray they hear.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by xendra: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
shadrama:
it seems u are in support of that witch. Any way, dnt forget u have brothers.
I'm not in support of her.
and I tell my brothers everyday "don't cheat "

1 Like

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Humanoid01(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

one esan girl nearly stabbed me too, just because I said her the younger sister is more beautiful than herself, she locked inside with her key and brought out knife. omoh I fear woman, that was ended the relationship. She was an aggressive one
This is interesting. How did you eventually get out?
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Humanoid01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
xendra:
everybody saying do date an aggressive lady cheesy nobody saying don't cheat on your lady.

Difficult situations reveal the beast or angel in people. Cheating is wrong, but getting violent over that is more wrong.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Mywd: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
If God wanna punish or destroy any man quickly, He blesses him with an Ipob woman sad

You stupid
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Edyice: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
The dude will be swimming , trying to catch his last breath.

Such a nasty way to die ...
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by robosky02(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Na wao

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Crimsoneagle: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
If God wanna punish or destroy any man quickly, He blesses him with an Ipob woman sad
see fool
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by deltateam: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
AAA593:
A lady just stabbed her boyfriend to death today
After she saw a message of his other girlfriend telling him how sweet he is on bed.
This happened today at the popular Brass Road yenagoa Bayelsa State.

What will he tell God?

This is the likely death of all alphas and Casanovas. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
AAA593:
A lady just stabbed her boyfriend to death today
After she saw a message of his other girlfriend telling him how sweet he is on bed.
This happened today at the popular Brass Road yenagoa Bayelsa State.

That lady is really violent sad
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by feedthenation(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
The lady should spend the rest of her years in jail, she is very emotional and mentally unstable
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by DeHill(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
foolishness.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by DeHill(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

It all boils down to Ipob women......always fear them sad
when u are foolish, but haven't realised it.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by engrchykae(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
xendra:

anyway it's only men that underrate women that can be victim.
I don't underrate them.
When you become mad,I will first look out for weapon,but I won't initiate attack.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by baralatie(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Men stop cheating

1 Like

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by JayLaFlame(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
I can honestly tell you this is false news...lol these same photos have been on the 'net since last year..

1 Like

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Ibechris2: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
I used to have a girl friend that I wanted to marry back then, one faithful day she called me tirelessly on phone without me knowing, because the phone was on silence...when she came into my room to know why she I was not picking my calls,men! She almost stab me with a pen knife I kept on my table.

Na so I gradually change my choice of a woman.
Before wetin I no know about go kill me.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Phenomenal16(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
This strong die
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by EmmySparky(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
How is yenogoa ipob...some people no get sense sha
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
well all those guys who say they love their women to be agrresive should learn frm this
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by ATTemi: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
The girl go hear am.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by DaddyRochie1642: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Jesus Christ!!!. But this is outrightly gruesome. I don't pity murderers, let her face the consequences of her actions. I only pity the guy's family cry. Though I know its not easy, but babe should have locked up. He's your boyfriend not husband. Even husbands cheats on their wives and we never hear say dem murder them.

Oga wives Murder their Husbands when the cheat too... You sure say you dey this Naija?
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

That lady is really violent sad

That lady is really violent.

She is a murderer
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Evercurious(f): 3:03am On Apr 12, 2020
xendra:
everybody saying don't date an aggressive lady cheesy nobody saying don't cheat on your lady.

No mid them.. No matter the talk, the guy is already dead.. So who finally list it all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor / How True Is These About Igbo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.