Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa (4267 Views)

Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) / Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:03am On Apr 12, 2020
EmmySparky:
How is yenogoa ipob...some people no get sense sha

I
am
not
disputing
the
fact
that
they
are
stupid

But Isn't Bayelsa not part of the defunct Biafra state?
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by shadrama(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
I'm not in support of her.
and I tell my brothers everyday "don't cheat "
the best thing to do is to move on. And not to kill. Prick yakpa for street.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Getting Married Tomorrow / Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man / We Just Lost Two Male Comrades.. What Your View On This Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.