Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship (506 Views)

Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Truetalk3139: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2020
I met my virgin girlfriend in school almost immediately we gained admission, now 3yrs. I stay in Lagos and she in Oyo, the fire has been cooling recently, no calls or text, even when we talk, it doesn't last long like before.

How are you coping with your relationship?

1 Like

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by dawnomike(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
You have to be ready to spend more on calls and more data on video calls... and also be ready to travel!!!
Long distance relationship is quite expensive and requires extra commitments from both parties

3 Likes

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
I pray the lockdown ends soon bro

1 Like

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Iyiataata92: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2020
We kept in touch throughout the first two weeks of the lockdown and fantasized on how we will eat each other raw immediately after the lockdown.
But then, Buhari added another two weeks with my account balance already way down the red line so I had to recoil.
We haven't spoken since then.
Can't wait for the lockdown to end

2 Likes

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Trendz09: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2020
smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Lockdown should not quench the fire of love in your relationship if you two are genuinely in love.

What happened to constantly calling and chatting?

I think you never really loved each other.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Truetalk3139: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
dawnomike:
You have to be ready to spend more on calls and more data on video calls... and also be ready to travel!!!
Long distance relationship is quite expensive and requires extra commitments from both parties

Travel in lockdown!?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Ade1bowale(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Video calls is a good way to keep the relationship going at least it will look like You are seeing yourselfs.

1 Like

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
Lockdown should not quench the fire of love in your relationship if you two are genuinely in love.

What happened to constantly calling and chatting?

I think you never really loved each other.

U say

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2020
I just ended mine due to the stress

1 Like

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Truetalk3139: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Doyin400l:
I just ended mine due to the stress

Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Truetalk3139: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Ade1bowale:
Video calls is a good way to keep the relationship going at least it will look like You are seeing yourselfs.

Video call for a month when I'm not O.B.O

2 Likes

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Truetalk3139:

I tire oo, not even Covid19 time

2 Likes

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Ade1bowale(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Truetalk3139:

Lol
You don't have to be calling everytime na, because even if you are O. B. O sef you don't need to call her everyday
Atleast or twice a week is okay na, you can chat the rest. It would help your relationship

1 Like

Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ade1bowale:

Lol
You don't have to be calling everytime na, because even if you are O. B. O sef you don't need to call her everyday
Atleast or twice a week is okay na, you can chat the rest. It would help your relationship

With time it will be bored to either of u guys and it will die a natural death.

Long distance doesn't worth it
Re: How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Call or DM us for your undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA Projects/thesis/seminar.
�: 08067578848, 07038879440

Join our whatsapp group for more info.

https:///E8ywm04TA0FKbfnXxuFpD4

(1) (Reply)

Updated: How To Choose A Wife (for Young Men) / Unpopular Opinion About Bestie / 7 Rules You Must Follow To Be A Lady’s Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.