Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... (2389 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / He Finally Asked Me Out / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by ublight: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
so guys, yesterday i finally made front page for the first time since i joined nland. I hope this post will make it too.
Although It is not because of front page that i am posting this. But it would be nice so that all who saw d first post can follo tru and know d end of d stori.

Lalasticlala pls help your boy

so i finally asked my crush out yesterday via whatsapp video call.

She said she liked me too as a person, but she can not date me cos she is my brothers ex. Trust me guys i did not know that fact.

I called my brother, and he said they were just friends with benefits and that they never dated officially.

Guys, i am really hurt, i wanted to go to the gym and work out so i could at least take my mind of the pain, but corona has locked me down at home. And this evening my laptop was stolen.

Mehn today is a story.

Mods and lalasticlala push this for me.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by StrongandMighty: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
lalasticlala to come and do what??

lemme not see this nonsense for front page

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by scrolldown88: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Na family business?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by ublight: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
StrongandMighty:

sorry sir

1 Like

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by ublight: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
scrolldown88:
Na family business?

sorry sir

1 Like

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by JunctionBox: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Take heart
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by tetula123(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Your brothers FWB grin
Chai imagine she doesn’t know your bro you won’t have known she’s the type that can stay as a FWB.
Na this kind story dey make to marry sound weird.
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by daddytime(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mtchewww
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by sapeleboi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
you nor hear well , FAMILY BUSSINESS
ublight:

sorry sir
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by ublight: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
tetula123:
Your brothers FWB grin
Chai imagine she doesn’t know your bro you won’t have known she’s the type that can stay as a FWB.
Na this kind story dey make to marry sound weird.

fwb means
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by Olunmercy56(f): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good luck grin Thank God she said the true. So face front embarassed
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by Junkie1: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
U CAN STILL GET THE PVSSY WITHOUT THE RELATIONSHIP U JUST HIT JACKPOT
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by tetula123(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
ublight:

fwb means
friends with benefit
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by CaptainStephen(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
o boy sorry ooo At least that one has left your chest
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by Olunmercy56(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
StrongandMighty:

grin grin grin I think Seun will pay him money for the front page grin grin
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by infogenius(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
So?
Have u decided to forgo her?
If yes no problem.
But if u're still crushing talk her out of the ex tin.

I am sorry about the loss of ur laptop. A better one is on the way.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
have some self respect guy.are there no girls around for u to date than for u to be eyeing ur brother"s ex undecided.seems the girl is a very decent girl for her to give such a reply to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by benedima1990(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Now that you've heard for yasef ...... move closer to her and do a little push ..... she might b your fwb too.

Forget love and taste what u wanna taste

If I hear say .... U had the intention to marry her b4 ooo , I go swear for u. Na lust dey front love. So enjoy .

1 Like

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 12, 2020
StrongandMighty:

grin to pound fufu

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Good luck grin Thank God she said the true. So face front embarassed

Aunty it is TRUTH and not true.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:30am On Apr 12, 2020
StrongandMighty:

It wont
Re: I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:31am On Apr 12, 2020
scrolldown88:
Na family business?

No mind them

(1) (Reply)

50 Reasons What You Should NEVER Get Married / How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.