Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Evil Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evil Ex (1827 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello friend..
my name is Morgan ...
this is what my ex sent me today.
I'm not very good at typing, please bear with me..
I met this girl back then in school. We dated for three years and later broke up. I left her because shes not faithful and also very disrespectful.

After we broke up , she started threatening me... I called the brother and told him everything. For over five years , and now she's sending me this.

Am worried because my shop got burnt this year at balogun.. my friend ran away with one of my cars , before the shop incident .

Do you think she might be the cause of all this ??
Seun , lala please help me #Thank you

Re: Evil Ex by Bola146(f): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
All you need to do now is to go into fasting and prayers. Beg her if you really offended her then Ignore her. There is no power on earth that can conquers the power of the Almighty God

4 Likes

Re: Evil Ex by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fear fear.

Buy red cloth, white cloth, alligator pepper, onions, catfish, tomatoes, candle, big nails, white chalk.
Find her picture, enlarge am. Find one plantain tree. Nail her picture to am kill the catfish pour the blood on the picture. Make sure it's on video. Be singing kuluyayaya kuluya. Kuluysyaya kuluya. Add her name inbetween. Throw the onions, pepper, tomatoes and the rest on it while singing. Make sure you have only the white cloth on. At the end burn the picture with the candle and end video.

She go japa
Thank me later

No forget to cook the catfish use am enjoy for night.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Ex by Olunmercy56(f): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
No weapons fashioned against a child of God that can succeed. Beg her if you offended her, be very prayerful too.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bola146:
All you need to do now is to go into fasting and prayers. Beg her if you really offended her then Ignore her. There is no power on earth that can conquers the power of the Almighty God
I've been begging her to forgive me even though I can't think of anything bad I did to her ..

She was doing all that because she thought I won't go away .. she was supporting me financially then ...

Same reason I checked on her after like five years !
Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:
No weapons fashioned against a child of God that can succeed. Beg her if you offended her, be very prayerful too.
Thank you ... but I didn't offend her .
I only left because she changed
Re: Evil Ex by GreatResearcher1: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bola146:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Ex by teresafaith: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmm.
As long as you didn't do anything bad like after series of abortion for you, you later dumped her, so you have nothing to fear. All her words are that of a pained woman
Re: Evil Ex by GreatResearcher1: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Re: Evil Ex by GreatResearcher1: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
teresafaith:
Hmm.
As long as you didn't do anything bad like series of abortion and later dump her, fear not.
Do men do abortions?
Re: Evil Ex by Olunmercy56(f): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
chudez0147:

Thank you ... but I didn't offend her .
I only left because she changed

Then ignore her, don't let her frightening you.. be bold in spirit and in prayers. Psalms 91 and 35 is okay for her grin grin
Re: Evil Ex by Petyprincess(f): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
She just a pained ex mad you left her grin Trust me she's just bluffing grin

2 Likes

Re: Evil Ex by HarunaWest(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
chudez0147:
Hello friend..
my name is Morgan ...
this is what my ex sent me today.
I'm not very good at typing, please bear with me..
I met this girl back then in school. We dated for three years and later broke up. I left her because shes not faithful and also very disrespectful.

After we broke up , she started threatening me... I called the brother and told him everything. For over five years , and now she's sending me this.

Am worried because my shop got burnt this year at balogun.. my friend ran away with one of my cars , before the shop incident .

Do you think she might be the cause of all this ??
Seun , lala please help me #Thank you
Lol...she's just frustrated mehn...She can't do Nada...And you sef stop attributing your misfortune to something joor, Nigerians una matter tire me..The other day that was how somebody was saying that he and his family will never contact Corona IJN I was now like so you think the people that contacted it don't pray Abi, his response was he doesn't know..Back to your matter.
If there's any guy that curses should be after, then it should be me..Can't even count the ones Ave dated or the one that dated me, the ones that left in both good and bad note. But I have one rule though, in a relationship, I make sure am good to you so that anyhow anyhow, I wouldn't have a guilty conscience that I treated you bad. But if any lady decides to go diabolic on top my matter, that her headache oooh.
Me I am living my life with a simple Mantra; 'Live and let Live or Live and Let Die'

1 Like

Re: Evil Ex by HarunaWest(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
PP your PP is obstructing traffic
Re: Evil Ex by Petyprincess(f): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

PP your PP is obstructing traffic
What's pp?

1 Like

Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

Lol...she's just frustrated mehn...She can't do Nada...And you sef stop attributing your misfortune to something joor, Nigerians una matter tire me..The other day that was how somebody was saying that he and his family will never contact Corona IJN I was now like so you think the people that contacted it don't pray Abi, his response was he doesn't know..Back to your matter.
If there's any guy that curses should be after, then it should be me..Can't even count the ones Ave dated or the one that dated me, the ones that left in both good and bad note. But I have one rule though, in a relationship, I make sure am good to you so that anyhow anyhow, I wouldn't have a guilty conscience that I treated you bad. But if any lady decides to go diabolic on top my matter, that her headache oooh.
Me I am living my life with a simple Mantra; 'Live and let Live or Live and Let Die'
Thank you ...
am not scared.., I was just surprised at the level of bitterness in one person.
But the girl helped me back then in school. That's why I'm taking her serious
Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Then ignore her, don't let her frightening you.. be bold in spirit and in prayers. Psalms 91 and 35 is okay for her grin grin
ThNk you so much , my friends said same thing

1 Like

Re: Evil Ex by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
its like u really offend this babe for her to be this mad cheesy
wetin u do?
and dont tell me its because u broke up with her cheesy
did u collect money from her that u unable to payback
did u scam her? cheesy
bro if na her money u dey owe i suggest u pay her back the money grin
fast guy no dey carry man anywia cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Ex by Yuneehk(f): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
It's ironical that Peace, doesn't want you to have peace. It's been like how many years? Five years is such a long time to be stuck on an ex. She must be pained over something to wanna be this vindictive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
I hope so ...
She's evil .. she likes dating all these prophetic pastors
Re: Evil Ex by HarunaWest(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

What's pp?
petyprincess and profile picture
Re: Evil Ex by HarunaWest(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
chudez0147:

Thank you ...
am not scared.., I was just surprised at the level of bitterness in one person.
But the girl helped me back then in school. That's why I'm taking her serious
Okay let me tell you what you will do; Ceasefire Halt the insults.
Put a call across to her tomorrow or text her, then ask her this simple question.
What did I do wrong to you,i.e how have I offended you.
You might have offended her in a way but you wouldn't know. She now feeling cos yah boxed up now,you sharaay her.
But if she has no legit reasons and you are sure that she actually cheated on you,then resume hostilities..Insult her lineage join angry

1 Like

Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yuneehk:
It's ironical that Peace, doesn't want you to have peace. It's been like how many years? Five years is such a long time to be stuck on an ex. She must be pained over something to wanna be this vindictive.
Pained over what ??
First she went to juju man's house back then on campus.... she confessed, and I forgave her. She cheated twice , I forgave her....
she became very disrespectful and stubborn. Then I left her. ....
It wasn't my fault ...

I'm only taking her serious because she so much helped me in school
Re: Evil Ex by Petyprincess(f): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
chudez0147:

I hope so ...
She's evil .. she likes dating all these prophetic pastors
Then that's crazy! Just be careful nd avoid her at all cost!!

1 Like

Re: Evil Ex by Petyprincess(f): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
HarunaWest:
petyprincess and profile picture
Ohh okay

1 Like

Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

Okay let me tell you what you will do; Ceasefire Halt the insults.
Put a call across to her tomorrow or text her, then ask her this simple question.
What did I do wrong to you,i.e how have I offended you.
You might have offended her in a way but you wouldn't know. She now feeling cos yah boxed up now,you sharaay her.
But if she has no legit reasons and you are sure that she actually cheated on you,then resume hostilities..Insult her lineage join angry
You don't even get it... I don't trade words with her ...she also insults my late mum. My granny ...
I don't want her to suffer anymore that's why I won't insult her ..

She's angry because I involved her family when she started threatening me for leaving her
Re: Evil Ex by Yuneehk(f): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
chudez0147:

Pained over what ??
First she went to juju man's house back then on campus.... she confessed, and I forgave her. She cheated twice , I forgave her....
she became very disrespectful and stubborn. Then I left her. ....
It wasn't my fault ...

I'm only taking her serious because she so much helped me in school
That was too many sins forgiven. Since you're sure you didn't do anything to her, then it's fine. Ask her what exactly it is that she wants from you. From her response, you'll know what next to do.
Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Then that's crazy! Just be careful nd avoid her at all cost!!
How do you mean avoid her ??
I don't even know where she is right now ... we only chat on Facebook
Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
lefulefu:
its like u really offend this babe for her to be this mad cheesy
wetin u do?
and dont tell me its because u broke up with her cheesy
did u collect money from her that u unable to payback
did u scam her? cheesy
bro if na her money u dey owe i suggest u pay her back the money grin
fast guy no dey carry man anywia cheesy
I didn't take any money from her
Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
teresafaith:
Hmm.
As long as you didn't do anything bad like after series of abortion for you, you later dumped her, so you have nothing to fear. All her words are that of a pained woman
Thank you
Re: Evil Ex by CharlieSomtee: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hi there,
If I get you well, you said, ..."She was supporting me financially then".
"but the girl helped me back then in school".

You may have taken her virginity too.

☝️ You know what that means? Well, I suppose you make way, see the girl and talk it face up.

She holds some kind of irrefutable agony, and she sounds frustrated, and is at a point regleting her life.

Don't ignore her just like that. Get to know the reasons why she is up against you. Of course, You didn't tell us everything here.

But remember the Scout motto, "Be Ready" just in case "Axe come to Wood". Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Ex by chudez0147(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Fear fear.

Buy red cloth, white cloth, alligator pepper, onions, catfish, tomatoes, candle, big nails, white chalk.
Find her picture, enlarge am. Find one plantain tree. Nail her picture to am kill the catfish pour the blood on the picture. Make sure it's on video. Be singing kuluyayaya kuluya. Kuluysyaya kuluya. Add her name inbetween. Throw the onions, pepper, tomatoes and the rest on it while singing. Make sure you have only the white cloth on. At the end burn the picture with the candle and end video.

She go japa
Thank me later

No forget to cook the catfish use am enjoy for night.
Very funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help And Save My 2yr Relationship Pls / What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? / I Am Ready To Go To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.