Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (34100 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / Something Greater Than Men Celebrating Your Birthday / How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Famocious(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Heineken:
lol are you in Abuja sir?

Nah.. Ibadan

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Heineken(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Famocious:

Nah.. Ibadan
wow.. OK boss. Happy Easter sir
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by julioralph(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to you all on NL.

Please continue to observe all the health/hygiene protocols

This too shall pass!
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Anitoya: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Famocious:
Got a pack frozen gizzard from Zartech and bottle of Irish cream from Feedwell yesterday cool cool

Pepper fried gizzard with a chilled cup of Irish cream and a friend to keep me company cool

There will also be ofada rice with goat meat..

Are you in ibadan
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by harridon710(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Someone please help a brother with anything to celebrate
Access bank
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by ogbuefi677(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:
Despite the Lockdown and Covid19, Yes CHRIST is arisen and we need to celebrate.

I will be hanging out with friends today mehn, after eating fried rice and chicken at home.

So how do you intend to spend yours?

HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION!!!
Don't hang anywhere.
Stay at home.
The bodies are slowly piling up!
Christ didn't rise 4 you to die!
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2020
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by sapientia(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Hanging out with friends menhh

Op must be a covidiot.

The mod that pushed it to FP too is a covidiot

NL should be at the fore front of encouraging people to be home not a hanging out thread making FP.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by dikeizu1(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2020
No even see rice to cook,not talk of meat but God is still God
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Mobileowowa: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Am spending Easter at home and listening to my Pastor. I assisted recording the service from an App today . Listen and enjoy your Easter Celebration stay safe.
https://www.nairaland.com/5788814/how-survive-hard-times-part
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Oladayo12(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2020
dikeizu1:
No even see rice to cook,not talk of meat but God is still God
Yes o God is still God we are in the same shoe.. nothing nothing for i & my family. my only candid prayer is that i shouldn't lose my aged parent, siblings, friend & loved ones to hunger. cos i'm pretty sure we go make am last last. it is well
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Juliearth(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Heineken:
long time juliet. Happy Easter

Cheers to you, bro. Its been a while indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Ramos16(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Working....
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Heineken(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Cheers to you, bro. Its been a while indeed.
seriously. Hope you're fine?
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Hello Family
I am a dad of 3 children, my wife and I are currently incapacitated, we could hardly feed, I am a known person on this platform, I created this account to hide from shame.

My wife is frustrated and I've been consuming unimaginable insults lately

Please any amount would go a long way, God will not put us to shame.
Union Bank :007132_44_71
God bless you as you save our lives
Thank you
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Kachi11061998(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Am yet to decide weda to stay in my bedroom or sitting room and celebr8 d easther
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by masterflowx(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Full lockdown with hubby......na honeymoon part two be this.
Hope that place would remain the same after the lockdown?
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by ursullalinda(f): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Baby Rona loading grin

Hahaha abi oh......We need am......Happy Easter dear
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Just to thank God
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Juliearth(f): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hahaha abi oh......We need am......Happy Easter dear

Same to you love and cheers to baby Rona.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Lordjb: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2020
angelusbrut:
Have been on my bed since yesterday, I have food but think there is no need of cooking it,for who? Only me? Nooooo,it won't be fun
I will lie here until am sure of my next line of action, however an planning of cooking spiced stockfish and buy a bottle of Budweiser to wash it down.
In between am a lady, no hard feelings
let me come and join you grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Juliearth(f): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Heineken:
seriously. Hope you're fine?

Yes, I am. You?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Heineken(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Yes, I am. You?
I'm fine o. Thank God. May God help us. Have a great day ahead.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by BlueButter(f): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2020
I haven't SEEN you... When is NOW?
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by BlueButter(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Famocious:

Nah.. Ibadan

Where in Ibadan?
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by BlueButter(f): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2020
engroyekan:

Since we are not far from each other, I'm coming to celebrate with you now.

I haven't SEEN you. When is NOW?
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by engroyekan(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2020
BlueButter:

I haven't SEEN you. When is NOW?
Soldiers don arrest me for NEPA office Olrunsogo as dem find FORK and TABLE KNIFE� for my pocket oo. I tell dem say na Easter rice I want go chop oo, dey no gree oo, dem talk say na weapon I dey carry Waka. Las Las I must chop that your rice o.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Sharonstone7719: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
At home with my family
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by klenton(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
ohma456:
Nairalanders please help a brother, i haven't been to work for two weeks now due to this convid-19 no money and hunger is hitting hard. All my provisions has finished... 1k would go a long way God wil not put you to shame

3055877790 polaris bank
Samuel Emmanuel
just gave you 1k and some fractions...abeg manage

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Malik1338(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by zeeatallied: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
angelusbrut:
Have been on my bed since yesterday, I have food but think there is no need of cooking it,for who? Only me? Nooooo,it won't be fun
I will lie here until am sure of my next line of action, however an planning of cooking spiced stockfish and buy a bottle of Budweiser to wash it down.
In between am a lady, no hard feelings

I can buy the Budweiser while you take care of the stock fish.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Famocious(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Anitoya:

Are you in ibadan

Yes.. Alright going down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.