Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (34146 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / Something Greater Than Men Celebrating Your Birthday / How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Pr0cter: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Gv
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Evans112: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
I will take my bath, Dress for church and stream service online after which I will cook rice and chicken for Easter

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by porthouse7(f): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
stay indoors
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Footprintz: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:
Despite the Lockdown and Covid19, Yes CHRIST is arisen and we need to celebrate.

I will be hanging out with friends today mehn, after eating fried rice and chicken at home.

So how do you intend to spend yours?

HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION!!!

Hanging out with friends and bringing back Corona.
Jesus didn't rise for you to die.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by kimjessey2019: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
On my gen, watch doveTv for service and CNN all day. no special food just anything I can find in the kitchen.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Stay at home all day chillin and watchin movies on my laptop....as N.e.p.a. no want bring light.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:
Despite the Lockdown and Covid19, Yes CHRIST is arisen and we need to celebrate.

I will be hanging out with friends today mehn, after eating fried rice and chicken at home.

I m quarantining & lockdowning with my family.
I used the lockdown break since palm Sunday to do different Easter designs. The one for today is below

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by logon599: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Today also happens to be my mum's birthday. Unfortunately we didn't get chicken though as the chicken market here was super crowded before the total lockdown and we didn't want to risk it.

Happy Easter everyone. Stay blessed and safe in this season.

And contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 if you need any one. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Rhino1(f): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Despite this he lockdown Christ is risen and we need to celebrate but...it is written,be as smart as serpent....meanwhile...friends check my signature,I design anything you want ..my number is also in my signature
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by psalmistkakah(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Woke up thanking God for salvation, then celebrate with family in the house, watching movies and chopping...later in the evening hang with a friend, chikena
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
I will just be in the parlour whipping magic from the crypto market cool

After my daily routine
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by AmazingELixir: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Christ defeated Coronavirus 2,000 years ago.
Coronavirus can't stop us from celebrating
I will parte hard today n tomorrow
Happy Easter fellow Nairalanders

After your parte_after_parte make sure you report yourself to NCDC.. I'll be expecting the Corona virus case to rise by at least one..

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by osuofia2(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2020
No one is talking of helping the less privileged. E so kay
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by LivingSage: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Be deceiving yourselves there. cheesy

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
— Qur'an, surah 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157–158

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Juliearth(f): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:

This is the first festivity that I would mark/celebrate away from home, but I would keep up with the home ritual: would cook and share among my neighbours and then possibly see a few movies, sleep...
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Hopebringer: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Mind your business
angry

No one wants to know how you gonna spend yours

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by shogsman(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm going to take a pill,plug in my ear buds and leave the rest to Netflix, if I so much as hear a tiny voice on my door I will pursue the person like a goat.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Juliearth(f): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:
First Easter without chicken.

Awww! Would send some your way.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Juliearth(f): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Full lockdown with hubby......na honeymoon part two be this.

Baby Rona loading grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by hisexcellency34: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Ogun visit your family

AmazingELixir:

After your parte_after_parte make sure you report yourself to NCDC.. I'll be expecting the Corona virus case to rise by at least one..
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by manuel4real(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by cbngov01(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2020
I will spend it eating the turkey my friend gave me...Indoors chilling, eating, drinking and playing PS3...
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by babyfaceafrica: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2020
osuofia2:
No one is talking of helping the less privileged. E so kay

Na person wey chop belleful go help others na.. No vez
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Smoke 2 kg of weed and drink whiskey. grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by loomer: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:

Idiat.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by culdady(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to all
E red for my side oo
It's a time of given and celebration

0415625480 gtb
George chukwuma. O
Anyhow anyhow fresh fish with abakeleki rice follow.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2020
If nepa bring light,i go just dey inside my house...buy like two bottles of goldberg,alongside with hot pepper soup...high myself so up,with fan doing justice to my yanch becux i'll be nake.d while doing all that...atleast,let my joy resurrect with jesus christ.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by dontbothermuch: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by majamajic(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Mine is food hunting angry angry
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Mine is food hunting grin grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by majamajic(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Sonnobax15:
If nepa bring light,i go just dey inside my house...buy like two bottles of goldberg,alongside with hot pepper soup...high myself so up,with fan doing justice to my yanch becux i'll be nake.d while doing all that...atleast,let my joy resurrect with jesus christ.

This kin pepper soup ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.