Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (34147 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / Something Greater Than Men Celebrating Your Birthday / How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Famocious(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
BlueButter:

Where in Ibadan?

I stay in Mokola

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Hypnotise: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
I go smoke my s.k in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by ohma456: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
klenton:
just gave you 1k and some fractions...abeg manage
Thank you soo much, God bless you heavily may your pocket never run dry

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Zane2point4(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Full lockdown with hubby......na honeymoon part two be this.
Fucck don tire us.not new.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Do you need to go out before your Easter will be fulfilled?Just remain indoors with your family.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Blackpearlous(f): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
kingzjay:
I'll just be in my closet hoping to wake up and discover all these things happening were mere dream.

First Easter I'll celebrate without Chicken stew... Nothing nothing.... Chai.

Yet our house of Reps bought themselves Exotic cars in the face of our adversities....

You are not alone
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Ayodele84(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
THANKS FOR SHARING
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Npower: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
The rate of E-begging is drastically increasing. Which way my people/country?.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by rattey: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don eat rice and chicken down it with trophy,later in d day the drinking countinue
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Alaganature(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wish I can celebrate just as everyone is celebrating..but no food no money... someone should please help..

Access bank
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by SamgoldBaba: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
seunlayi:
God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He lived and died to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives

The chorus below says it all.

"Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives…"

Amen
Happy Easter
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by SamgoldBaba: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter everyone
Say your prayers He has risen to answer you
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by drealnamdy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:
Despite the Lockdown and Covid19, Yes CHRIST is arisen and we need to celebrate.

I will be hanging out with friends today mehn, after eating fried rice and chicken at home.

So how do you intend to spend yours?

HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION!!!

Easter rice is ready...�

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pray, chill, chicken wings and flying solo. Happy Easter My Neighbours grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by BlueButter(f): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
engroyekan:

Soldiers don arrest me for NEPA office Olrunsogo as dem find FORK and TABLE KNIFE� for my pocket oo. I tell dem say na Easter rice I want go chop oo, dey no gree oo, dem talk say na weapon I dey carry Waka. Las Las I must chop that your rice o.

Hilarious �

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by sketcherJ(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
XullySwt:
grin grin
y Kano girl. How ya doing? I don't know you. But I am so bored. And shooting unnecessary shots. Catch yours
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
zeeatallied:

I can buy the Budweiser while you take care of the stock fish.

Never mind, the stockfish is here,am not buying it, Heineken was bought as Budweiser is no where to be found in my area.
Come and join me grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by zeeatallied: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
angelusbrut:

Never mind, the stockfish is here,am not buying it, Heineken was bought as Budweiser is no where to be found in my area.
Come and join me grin grin grin

Nice. Pls dm the address I will be glad to join you. More Heineken can be brought along if you don't mind.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by seangy4konji: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Heineken:
naso you forget your boy o boss. Kai. Happy Easter sir
no bro.. I no forget you. Swear down..

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Heineken(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
no bro.. I no forget you. Swear down..
how things boss.?
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Deyemz(f): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by XullySwt(f): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lolx, is ohk i caught mine.
Kano is kul
sketcherJ:
y Kano girl. How ya doing? I don't know you. But I am so bored. And shooting unnecessary shots. Catch yours
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pls someone should help me,this lockdown has not been easy for me,I haven't taken anything apart from the bread I took this morning,and I don't have any hope of what I will eat tomorrow.pls help me.2085101641.uba
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Generatestatus(f): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Nowadays some people use instagram messages generators to make fake conversations with celebrities to make their post viral on social media.
These https://generatestatus.com/fake-instagram-direct-message/ are very famous for marketing and making viral social media posts.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by sketcherJ(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2020
XullySwt:
Lolx, is ohk i caught mine.
Kano is kul
you are a writer right? Or you just love reading stories? smiley
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by XullySwt(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Y did u ask, am nt a writer but i luv stories.
sketcherJ:
you are a writer right? Or you just love reading stories? smiley
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Chuky7(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2020
doctore212:
Though the Olosho branch in my street is offering skeletal service,

I have two babes there on my bucket list.

I will be starting early 9am. The other one will be TDB

you be mad man O

which one na skeletal service? tongue
doctore212:
Though the Olosho branch in my street is offering skeletal service,

I have two babes there on my bucket list.

I will be starting early 9am. The other one will be TDB

you be mad man O

which one na skeletal service?
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by sketcherJ(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2020
XullySwt:
Y did u ask, am nt a writer but i luv stories.
you love stories? I can give you all the stories you will need in your lifetime. Heck we can make a story together. cheesy wink

This lockdown is affecting my head o grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by XullySwt(f): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Oh really, i will Appreciate d story part grin
sketcherJ:
you love stories? I can give you all the stories you will need in your lifetime. Heck we can make a story together. cheesy wink

This lockdown is affecting my head o grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by sketcherJ(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2020
XullySwt:
Oh really, i will Appreciate d story part grin
don't you think this is too public? Some stories are better told with less audiences? wink you know. A me and you story? wink the one you read in fantasy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.