Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (34142 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / Something Greater Than Men Celebrating Your Birthday / How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by doctore212(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Though the Olosho branch in my street is offering skeletal service,

I have two babes there on my bucket list.

I will be starting early 9am. The other one will be TDB

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by kayrichy: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Would be listening to worship songs all through
Playlist-
What a beautiful name—hillsong
Oceans —hillsong
It is well with my soul/—hiilsong
In Christ alone—-hillsong
Here am I to worship-hillsong
Let your living water flow-vinesong
REPEAT 200x��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Have been on my bed since yesterday, I have food but think there is no need of cooking it,for who? Only me? Nooooo,it won't be fun
I will lie here until am sure of my next line of action, however an planning of cooking spiced stockfish and buy a bottle of Budweiser to wash it down.
In between am a lady, no hard feelings
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Shibaraba:
Currently doing drink competition. Elemi loma last

Sha take am easy Baba! Make you no go knack your head for wall bayi! grin grin
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by MYSTICALO(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Sleeping all through a
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2020
majamajic:

This kin pepper soup ?
Hehe...bro,you're so on point...
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Chilling at home with my family. Writing a book as we speak on basic forex while listening to music. After the rice, salad, fried plantain, chicken and wine, I will take Dru out on a spin later in the evening. I miss it's crazy sound on the road and how heads turn when am coming.. .grin grin grin tongue

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by donMIG(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
I think its all about sober reflection
What the Lord went tru n how we still don't care n keep sinning!
I woke n we all prayed together
Ate
Waiting now
By 9 - 12 we will worship via satellite
Think about my life n the world
Play games on my fone
Sundown, I will go outside n catch fresh air jeje n back inside no hangout!
Sh#t is about to get really serious!
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by GreatResearcher1: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
well, for mine, I will call petyprincess mtn line. when she picks, I'd tell her to come to my place and when she comes we'd engaged in sex romp
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Lighthammer(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Well i gave God the glory for being alive and healthy despite my conditions... well ntin to celebrate easter with,no food and money.... will be celebrating it on empty stomach... for others like me out there pls dnt loose hope,our breakthrough is coming soon let's hold on and dnt engage in crime pls if you have anything to spare,kindly mention me... happy easter nairalanders stay safe
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
I will be eating out today. I'm going to a picnic. Praise God for goodness, what a wonderful day!
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by akezn: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Chicken stew ready since last night. Once I drop the phone now, I exercise for 30mins. Stroll out to get vegetable and plantain. Power the gen with small fuel left, boil rice and chop. Pray to God to protect my sis and mum and everyone at Abule Egba. Chikena.

Happy Easter to you all.

This too shall pass.

Stay indoor to stay safe.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Corbin: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
doctore212:

na wa oo
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Slimranky(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Will Cook beans and spaghetti
Smoke some weed
Visit my aunty eat rice and stew and beef
Visit my nigga
Drink some whisky
Smoke some weed and Arizona

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Neoteny7: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:
Despite the Lockdown and Covid19, Yes CHRIST is arisen and we need to celebrate.

I will be hanging out with friends today mehn, after eating fried rice and chicken at home.

So how do you intend to spend yours?

HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION!!!

Nope

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Onnasucs1(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:
First Easter without chicken.
why?
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to you all....
Someone should pls bless me with any amount to celebrate this Easter with my younger ones..God bless you

Keystone Bank
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by JOACHINpedro: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Slimranky(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2020
doctore212:

You're doing well
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Heineken(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Baby Rona loading grin
long time juliet. Happy Easter
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by koffsman(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Currently helping myself with food and also sharing to some folks and then everywia go scatter
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Heineken(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
dontbothermuch:
smiley
omo see early morning better Easter food. Chai. I'm on my way bro
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by botrix(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2020
I will just stay indoor and drink water,thanks to govt.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Heineken(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I will be eating out today. I'm going to a picnic. Praise God for goodness, what a wonderful day!
nice one miz.. Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2020
After today the world will see a turn down of deaths and infections from this stupid virus shit, because Jesus has risen and He has come to cleans everywhere

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Heineken(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2020
botrix:
I will just stay indoor and drink water,thanks to govt.
hahahahah bro instead of water visit friends around and eat better Easter rice. No time. That's what I'll do today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Bostin(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2020
I want
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Karemarealty288(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Shibaraba:
Currently doing drink competition. Elemi loma last

Plus +++++

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Prettychichi21(f): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2020
This is going to be the first easter I'll be celebrating with my widowed mum without having anything to eat, no thanks to The minister of disaster for not paying us our stipends..I'm getting depressed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.