Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen (7509 Views)

Nearly Burst My Balls / Unless My Gf Squeeze My Balls And Cork , I Don't Get Aroused / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wet dreams.
Frequent erections.
Restlessness.
Getting turned on by the opposite sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by peropoliet(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
xendra:
your body discharges them by itself; in your sleep.

stop asking question like somebody looking for an excuse to funicate
are you serious
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by dboo442: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
xendra:

This is what i call smackdown jama suplex
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by gentlegenius(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
xendra:

Chei... You killed me with laff
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Hybbee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by mawaki: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
verifiablefacts:
when you suddenly see an ugly woman beautiful.
True
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by davillian(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
When u go-to the toilet to wee
U were sperm and wee together
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Tunnah: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Please who knows the signs I will get when my testicles are becoming filled with semen.
let me tell you the truth....you will have stomach stamp below your abdomen
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by emoa2002(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2020

Hahahahaha, hahahahaha, I don laugh die here ooo
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by YungMillionaire: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2020
You are madt but nobody in your family has told you. They are deceiving you. There is zero hope for your future. Until you address your madness.
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Stevewonder004(m): 3:56am On Apr 13, 2020
With ordinary kiss u don offload
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Mazigabriel(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
sylvez:

sincerely what do you do
I don't fornicate.
Re: What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen by Benana(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Help him na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. / Urgently Needed / Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.