Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,033 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings (38122 Views)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Ingriid(f): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Zakkyoz:

From your response, I know you are deluded and low in critical thinking ability. For your information, I am a Christian. How has it become a sin to ask a Pastor who has Miracle and Healing School to heal the world of the pandemic that threatens humanity?
From ur response, ur level of critical thinking is so high that u fail to know it’s only God that has d power to heal. Doctors will even tell u they can only cure but God heals.It beats me u are Christian and u don’t know this! Maybe u should go tru ur comment again, that wasn’t a question, u were only out to humiliate that pastor just like most of u do on this forum. Don’t forget to say ur morning prayers , if u haven’t.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.