Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,271 members, 7,826,052 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings (38123 Views)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by morikee: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
This one dey take play with Uncle Coro.

5G Pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by kheart(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
selfish man

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by haleymoon: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
I only pity the ignorant ones who will come en masse to this, good thing no one will be able to fly, no better way to think that 2moro is ever certain grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
I missed going to church but staying save is better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Bluecurtain: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2020
This man has been very vocal since the beginning of this lockdown.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by kantap: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes oooo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by judedwriter(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2020
No government can close down the church...

The church isn't a building...

It's a community of blood-washed, blood-bought people...

By Jesus Christ smiley

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Goalnaldo(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Probably missing the proceed from offerings and tithes grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by dalass(f): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Right.

All mosques around my vicinity have been observing their 5 times prayers daily with no arrest...

If its Church now, even Christians would be the first to Castigate this.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by taven(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
What happen to his healing Power
If you weed please relate grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
sholatem:
Online tithe is not doing it,if u know u know cheesy

Shut up. Talking rubbish as old as you are. Not an iota of sense.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Iceyjays(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
I thought fg arrested the man.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by joe4christ(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
So this guy is ready to risk the life of his gullible followers. To what end?

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by charles009(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
This man no get one sense like this...
Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by JOSHLIGHT: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
That right Pastor sir, I STAND WITH YOU ON THIS ONE SIR..

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by AmazingMOG: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by degbads(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2020
This is one man speaking for the Church and providing leadership for the Church and protecting the interest of the Church through this crisis. Many others are sleeping through it thinking its just a natural thing.

If you think this thing is going to suddenly go away, or that your life will naturally return to normal without divine intervention, you have another think coming

Like has been said it takes spiritual dullness to think what is happening is just normal and sadly the dullest and emptiest barrels make the most noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ikaboy: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Hope dementia has not set in ??

Doesn't sound like the Pst. Chris i know.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by feldido(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2020
This man stupid gon... Upon all his education?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by StrikeBack(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
What is the purpose of his Healing School?
Belongs to Hollywood, mount Zion branch

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by joe4christ(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2020
judedwriter:
No government can close down the church...

The church isn't a building...

It's a community of blood-washed, blood-bought people...

By Jesus Christ smiley

Yea. You're absolutely right... The church is a cult!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Fraiser(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Where are the pastors that perform miracles on the tv, their services are needed at the isolation centers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by priscaoge(f): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2020
May the Peace of the Lord which passeth all Understanding be with you and your family as you celebrate Easter

Happy Easter beautiful people!

Stay home and stay safe smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2020
He wants to add his church to other epidemic spreading churches like Shincheonji church of Jesus in South Korea and the Porte ouverte Chretienne ('open door christian') church in France.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
His church should have been converted to an isolation centre!

Let him heal them instantly.
first convert the mosques

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Gerrard59(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Apparently, Pastor Chris is a shameless man.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ajimotoke(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2020
It is well with us in this Country, Pastor please adhere to what government is saying is for you and your church members to be save. God bless you sir.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm eagerly waiting for the first person to be healed of this virus by these pastors. undecided

Until then, all these pastors should go and sit down before they provoke me. angry

11 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by duchaB(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Fanaticism, ignorance, delusion of granduer and mythomania all on one Pastor.
My heart bleeds fot the millions of souls who are being deluded by a so called pastor.

I can never follow anyone sheepishly, if u want be pope, swami, Guru, pastor- all for yoir pocket.
I only follow my own God.
All man must be solely responsible for their own spirituality and salvation.

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Thinkfree(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2020
It is pastors like you that gives atheist reasons to ask questions like
Pastor wey no fit hill corona victims na pastor?

Pastor or whatever you call yourself no blessing is more better than good health and have the ability to praise and worship your creator anytime and anywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.