Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings (38093 Views)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Beatswim: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
The church is Mount Zion, and there’s just one reason we go there, which is to learn how to release the power of GOD against challenges. Mount Zion/The Church is the body of believers. It is the residence of His power, and every situation bows to a superior power and that is the power of Jesus.
The church carries a comprehensive provision for our deliverance from every issue, notwithstanding the weight, size, length, height or depth.
Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

But the problems is, the people are trying so hard to connect with GOD by their brain, rather than their spirit.

John 4:23 But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.

You can’t understand the ways of GOD with your brain, to understand His doingS membership is required, this membership isn’t about attending church, you could be privileged attending a group meeting with your friends for years and not be a member. Until you’re a registered member confirmed by the heavens you’d remain a wailer about our dealings, and our Fathers in the LORD.

The Kingdom of Christ Jesus is absolutely about revelations, for it is DIVINE
they won't like your comment na..they won't share it.. But if it's an attack on adeboye and oyedepo..u will get 400likes..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by AsawanaDgreat: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
This man don miss tithe and offerings
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Beatswim: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
What is the purpose of his Healing School?
ask your father for your own failure...u are such a shame to this generation but oyedepo is a blessing.. That's the difference between you and the person in that picture..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Ayt27(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
ArisingStorm:

I like you brother, but you are really treading the wrong path, and I am sad, I am not JW, I don't have any religious organization, I only fellowship with Brethren who seek out the truth and follow no pagan ways.

if there is an advice I can give you, I would say, Humble yourself like a child and search out the truth to all things, all those things you said up there is just man's wrong interpretation of the scriptures, If you really know The Most High, You wouldn't dare relate Him to the things Paganism. The world is deceived, that's why there is no light, The ways of The Most High has been abandoned, That's why the forces of darkness easily enslave mankind.

I begged you my brother and friend, all those sanctify You saying is very wrong, I used to say all that too before I received grace, I beg you again, Search out the Truth. I am not your enemy.
Shalom

Okay bro I will dig deeper, interpretation to a very large extent is relative. I have been humbled enough to know that.
This I know Jesus Christ is the Truth(John14:6) and the only place He was spoken about the most is the Bible ergo the Bible contains the Truth(John5:39).

So it has and should be the genuine believer's standardtl that whatever the scriptures says is what I should believe, but if I have to venture out from the Truth of the scriptures then I as believer may become susceptible to lies.

That being said one should and must not yoke the most High with Paganism.

Peace to you too

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Ayt27(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by uvie66: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Shut the fvck up. I thought you had something tangible in defence of the scammer, but no you had to show me how dumb your dogmatic self are. You say Churches are a place of blessings, yet millions of Christians in Nigeria are living below the least poverty index of a $1. For the records, no religion has helped mankind, they have caused only mayhem. The churches continue draining their congregation resources, the mosques are epicenters of radicalism. So tell me? My nigga don't bow to dogmas, you critique them when it don't sound right. Your dumb as fvck, blinded by your dogmas. What a pity!
I concur, one of the biggest diseases that is decimating the human race has being a huge challenge to all the churches in Nigeria. So call Men of God have not been able to use their 'healing power' to eradicate COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Zakkyoz: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ingriid:
Oh! Now u want d church to be a place of healing? The church u never believed in should come to d rescue? Isn’t this double standard? Why don’t u go to Wuhan in China where this epidemic broke out and look for healing..You don’t believe in d church, why do u want healing from d church?

From your response, I know you are deluded and low in critical thinking ability. For your information, I am a Christian. How has it become a sin to ask a Pastor who has Miracle and Healing School to heal the world of the pandemic that threatens humanity?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by costandi(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
Mr chris is trying too hard to blow megaly with this corona stuff, he's acting too desperate these days.

A member told me *pastor chris is singlehandedly fighting the anti-christ*

Just felt sorry for the dude's dad for wasting his hard earned money sending him to school, yet still came out a fool
Blow? The man don blow tey tey nor vex.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Ebonyecstasy: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
I love you pastor
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ayolanrewaju(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:

Strange forced that is destroying u, ur pastors and your family?
I will cross my leg and see how you will end for insulting God's servant. "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" get prepared for the dangers that will fall on you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by jelel6: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm really disappointed with this. Why's he making it look like the government is targeting places of worship or churches in particular?

All the Friday mosques services have been suspended all over Auchi axis in Edo state. This are services attended by majorly the locals and no cases of Corona virus have been reported yet. Nobody's complaining and other businesses still operate because we're not even under lockdown.
I believe they're churches too who have accepted the situation without rancor no doubt.

Why can't a man whose congregation is probably larger and all over Nigeria accept his followers are even more prone to the spread of Corona? casting aspersions like it's an attack on religion.

If tomorrow his unit pastors opens their churches for service since their Leader is bickering and the authorities picks him up for civic disobedience, what will he say?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Shinor(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pastor Chris voiced an opinion devoid of abuse. All who disagree ( and they sure have the right to) should voice their disagreement without recourse to name calling and outright rudeness.

Abuse does not add merit to our arguments. We need to learn to marshall our arguments without being insulting.

Happy Easter to one and all.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Jbleenk: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
ayolanrewaju:

I will cross my leg and see how you will end for insulting God's servant. "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" get prepared for the dangers that will fall on you.

Can u just imagine? U are a willing and a conquered slave and so u will remain until u die except u are willing to tow an enlightening path. At the moment, you are doomed to always fail. Smh.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by danny56: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:
Foolish man

Edited: since this made fp, I think I need make my stand known on this.

This is cheer wickedness. Lately this man has courted controversy and this just topped it. If Nigerians are left at the mercy of people like this at this point In time, I wonder what will become of us.

NB: expectation of some world power on how Covid19 will ravage Africa did not come to pass because knuckleheads like Pastor Chris did not have their way on this.

Ode.. cry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by danny56: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He is right!

Churches are places to bless the pastors

But Churches are places of healing also, why can’t they welcome the patients en mass to heal them?

Did any pastor reject Covid-19 patient in your place? Or did they as the FG to shut down things because they're scared? You got the likes you are looking for. Achievement for you!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Amotolongbo(f): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
danny56:

Did any pastor reject Covid-19 patient in your place? Or did they as the FG to shut down things because they're scared? You got the likes you are looking for. Achievement for you!
is that a reason for you to cry?

Stop stuttering and continue playing with your sand
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by danny56: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
His church should have been converted to an isolation centre!

Let him heal them instantly.

No need for isolation, bring them and they will surely be tested negative after the prayer. You think a man who guess God will have the proven track record he has? Blind fools dishing out folly to the ignorant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by desiredhome: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Beatswim:
they won't like your comment na..they won't share it.. But if it's an attack on adeboye and oyedepo..u will get 400likes..

You did not understand that comment, so you should just waka pass...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Legendguru: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
okay
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by nedzuby: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:
Foolish man

Edited: since this made fp, I think I need make my stand known on this.

This is cheer wickedness. Lately this man has courted controversy and this just topped it. If Nigerians are left at the mercy of people like this at this point In time, I wonder what will become of us.

NB: expectation of some world power on how Covid19 will ravage Africa did not come to pass because knuckleheads like Pastor Chris did not have their way on this.

It’s quite unfortunately he is allowing Devil to use him.

Between 1918 - 20 there was pandemic in world that claimed 50,000,000 life and the only way to contain it then was to shutdown all gathering including churches, mosques, schools and marketplaces.

If this measures were not taken then we would have lost over 100,000,000 people.

We should thank God we have internet where the gospel can be preached to and people watch and listen to the gospel.

I honestly don’t know what exactly he wants to achieve or is it that he does not believe that the virus can spread through contacts. If he had use his influence to sensitized his congregation many of them will not be this foolish but to practice social distancing

In UK they have even ban a gathering of more than 2 people and here he is tell his people to go to Church

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by PapaAdanna: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
asamaigho:

It really difficult for d blind to see, no probs bro i understand ur condition.

You're just a mere CHURCH goer

You're spiritually bankrupt!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by maximusprime2000: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
Mr chris is trying too hard to blow megaly with this corona stuff, he's acting too desperate these days.

Just felt sorry for the dude's dad for wasting his hard earned money sending him to school, yet still came out a fool

lol! he is fighting the Antichrist dat comes before the rapture. in fact brainwashing is deadlier than corona itself.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by maximusprime2000: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
ayolanrewaju:

pls wake up from ur slumber. its only God that knows who is serving him. u cant stand for any man on d last day. pls, wake up pls
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Godofpossibility(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
wink
nedzuby:

Between 1918 - 20 there was pandemic in world that claimed 50,000,000 life and the only way to contain it then was to shutdown all gathering including churches, mosques, schools and marketplaces.

If this measures were not taken then we would have lost over 100,000,000 people.

We should thank God we have internet where the gospel can be preached to and people watch and listen to the gospel.

I honestly don’t know what exactly he wants to achieve or is it that he does not believe that the virus can spread through contacts. If he had use his influence to sensitized his congregation many of them will not be this foolish but to practice social distancing

In UK they have even ban a gathering of more than 2 people and here he is tell his people to go to Church

Everyone of you should becareful the way you insult men of God especially the once that was sincerely called by God,the Bible said touch not my anointed or do my prophet no harm,your consistence insult can harm their image at d end of d day u receive curse in return,imagine wat happen in d Bible a couple lied to a man of God for own
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by kenzosky: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
rastaLivity:

LMAO
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Godofpossibility(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
wink
nedzuby:

Everyone of you should becareful the way you insult men of God especially the once that was sincerely called by God,the Bible said touch not my anointed or do my prophet no harm,your consistence insult can harm their image at d end of d day u receive curse in return,imagine wat happen in d Bible a couple lied to a man of God for their own property God killed them,i would have be happy 4 u guys if u put dat energy on our government who is d real culprit imagine a land bless with different mineral resources yet they can account 4 it.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by asamaigho(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
PapaAdanna:

You're just a mere CHURCH goer
You're spiritually bankrupt!
study d times.... he who has an ear let him hear wHt d spirit says ....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ayolanrewaju(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:

Can u just imagine? U are a willing and a conquered slave and so u will remain until u die except u are willing to tow an enlightening path. At the moment, you are doomed to always fail. Smh.
am in the path of light already and am glad. I only feel for you cos you are wallowing in darkness, so you can't see the light. your mind has been blinded. if you are in your right senses you won't call someone who God is using for his purpose on earth "foolish". what have you done for God on earth? who knows you? The Grace of God on him is so LOUD... he was ministering 3 billion folks world-wide connected to him Live, and you can call someone like that "foolish". I repeat you are the most foolish.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Truthchiz: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
After ranting pastor wig, go and open your church tomorrow and gather your goons. Tell your pastors in the UK and US to do same let's see. No be to dey open jaw up and down.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Deyemz(f): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Truthchiz: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ezmans:
Anita has taken over uk branches, he lost it to her, that shows that this People ar doing personal business but there members I'll not agree. All these churches are registered at cooperate affairs commission with there name, wife & children ,when they died only there wife or children I'll take over nobody il near there = example idahosa his wife took over despite expirienced men there with idahosa.
Anita has NO business with him and Christ Embassy again! Not in this life or the one to come! Please keep that women out of their mess. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / I Always Cry Whenever I Pray. Why? / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.