Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings (38112 Views)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by bgberbo: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:
Foolish man

Seriously!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by PapaAdanna: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
In the past few days, I just realized i was over estimating the knowledge of this man. His ignorance is so glaring.

Church is not a house of GOD, rather the human body is.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Halogenabdul(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
He was thesame pastor that said God has thesame appearance as Adam & Jesus.
I was very little around the age of 8-10,wen I watched him on AIT saying it.
Till today am still doubting it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ndidibabe(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
This Jerry curled hair pastor again?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
first convert the mosques

The mosque was never a healing center for the blind.

He was blind....

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by DarkJeddi(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2020
This F00l is still talking.. angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by chimezieeze98: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGuqye9GeEc

Meanwhile..... Pastor wife abandon am... Turn runs babe
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by snilyung(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by solsticey2k3(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Pastor Chris just keeps getting me amazed with all of his recent utterances and views... smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
What is the purpose of his Healing School?
He also teach people how to speak in tongues cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by EvagreenEditors: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Great.

Please help any of these, if led. Especially those with children who cannot feed their families this season
https://www.nairaland.com/5788488/led-these-people-especially-those
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Mistermamus(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2020
see talk! bizness man dey yarn dust again

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Agba Yahoo. grin OG wire, king of cash out cheesy. What do you expect, no cash out since 2 weeks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Powersurge: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2020
duchaB:
Fanaticism, ignorance, delusion of granduer and mythomania all on one Pastor.
My heart bleeds fot the millions of souls who are being deluded by a so called pastor.

I can never follow anyone sheepishly, if u want be pope, swami, Guru, pastor- all for yoir pocket.
I only follow my owm God.
All man must be solely reslonsible for for their own spirituality and salvation.

Keep quiet there. What has he said now that is causing you to open your hell mouth to talk nonsense. Are churches not a place of blessings? Has any religion helped the world in a world the church had? The drunkard Moslims, how many help have they rendered to the world? You are there acting as if you have brain. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by xreal: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2020
This man should calm down.

We understand that he is depressed.

He should start to learn to survive without tithe.

9 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Totilopussylick:
I’m not coming till corona go finish smiley
with ur monicker, u should not be a Christian
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ThinkFreely: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2020
solsticey2k3:
Pastor Chris just keeps getting me amazed with all of his recent utterances and views... smh undecided
Dnt be amazed. It’s frustrating when business isn’t flowing like it use to.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Coronavirus84: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2020
This confuse pastor have been misleading Nigerians since 1802, the same pastor that said masturbation is not a sin.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
I missed going to church but staying save is better

You for dey go before nah, Aunty wey like Church. Uncle Coro for pay you visit grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Jokerman(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2020
I pity all of youse abusing the man of God...

Well I believe God will forgive your ignorance smiley[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

The mosque was never a healing center for the blind.

He was blind....
the mosques are still going about their business as if they are invincible.

Some Muslims even think the virus is a western agenda to stop their religion.
Some even burned down a police station.

Now tell me who is ignorant between this two groups

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by DarkJeddi(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2020
dalass:
Right.

All mosques around my vicinity have been observing their 5 times prayers daily with no arrest...

If its Church now, even Christians would be the first to Castigate this.. undecided
You can go ahead with your family and whole village and go to church,it's your choice.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Zakkyoz: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2020
You mean Church is no longer a place of healing? Can't you invite all the coronavirus patient across the globe to your church to heal them by laying of hands? Nigeria's name and image will be improve if any of our former miracle-performing pastor can heal/cure the virus.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Isoduwa(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerian problems is bigger than corona virus

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by laprince(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2020
ArisingStorm:
A church is not a building, and the body of a man is the temple of the Living YAH.

Acts 7:48 However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from YAH, and you are not your own?

And Easter is Paganism, The disciples didn't celebrate it, Easter has nothing to to do with The Messiah, but has everything to do with the pagan goddess Ishtar. We don't worship The Most High in the ways of Heathen. According to scriptures, we are instructed to celebrate the Feast of Passover and the Feast of Unleavened bread during this period and not "Easter".

The Truth is the Truth, even if the world is deceived, even if it is rejected.

Shalom.

Wow! never heard of the boded. I just did now.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2020
This one is just after tithes.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by DarkJeddi(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2020
degbads:
This is one man speaking for the Church and providing leadership for the Church and protecting the interest of the Church through this crisis. Many others are sleeping through it thinking its just a natural thing.

If you think this thing is going to suddenly go away, or that your life will naturally return to normal without divine intervention, you have another think coming

Like has been said it takes spiritual dullness to think what is happening is just normal and sadly the dullest and emptiest barrels make the most noise.
Story,story,story..

They couldn't predict the virus..

They can't cure the sick..

And yet here you are talking about spiritual dullness.. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Endtime2020(f): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:
Foolish man

Edited: since this made fp, I think I need make my stand known on this.

This is cheer wickedness. Lately this man has courted controversy and this just topped it. If Nigerians are left at the mercy of people like this at this point In time, I wonder what will become of us.

NB: expectation of some world power on how Covid19 will ravage Africa did not come to pass because knuckleheads like Pastor Chris can not have their way on this.
Why Truth dey pain owner self?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by bumi10(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
is amazing how the lack of tithe and offering is making pastors to lose their minds

so churches are not the places of infection but markets are right?

ndi ara

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by kramer: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Can someone please send the illiterate this news link

Lee Man-hee, the leader of the Shincheonji Church of Jesus, got on his knees and bowed at a news conference.

About 60% of the country's more than 4,000 confirmed cases are sect members. Deaths nationwide now stand at 28.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51701039

Jbleenk:
Foolish man

Please kindly add the link about to your edit so that people will be enlightened
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ekestic1976(f): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:
Foolish man

This is cheer wickedness. Lately this man has courted controversy and this just topped it. If Nigerians are left at the mercy of people like this at this point In time, I wonder what will become of us.

NB: expectation of some world power on how Covid19 will ravage Africa did not come to pass because knuckleheads like Pastor Chris did not have their way on this.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Hoodbilonia: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Abegi
Make we hear word
U dey find tithe ba
Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.