Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

.......closed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .......closed. (6020 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

fish farming is my side hustle, then working on uber this year.

Not bad but you said you will take the kid at 5 years old.

I hope you know, it is difficult to do.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Ok, but 6 children is a lot, and you are 4th, can't come and handle rivalries and hate from your elder siblings.

The money is nothing, I work too, I got my own stuff going on, but personality is everything for me.
hmmm, don't get urself worried over fears of the unknown, though expected but assurance from the one who took u in should be more affirming, so don't be a pessimist.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

the drama of kids before that age I can't deal, without his mum?
So it's women that's designed to deal with the drama huh? After u guys will open your dirty mouths to ask what are contribution is to a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Not bad but you said you will take the kid at 5 years old.

I hope you know, it is difficult to do.
It is, if she is fit to be married with my child without dramas, then we will do a wedding otherwise not to be worried about marriage, just peace of mind is what I need not unnecessary dramas.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How does his siblings concern you? Someone is talking about a paid arrangement of babymama affair and u talking about sibling rivalry. Abi u thinking of moving in with him ni undecided.. Save ur womb the stress and wait for a loving man who got the balls and orientation to keep a proper family.

Sibling matters, rivalry matters, even if it is a babymama affairs, the child need to be given priority, the child will also know the family at the end.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
Bad investment, if you die or go broke, end of allowance, end of story. The beginning of suffering for the poor single mother.

I have some questions for you.

-What do you do for a living? What is your networth?
-Do you have life insurance? If yes, are you ready to allow the lady be the beneficiary. What is the worth of the insurance
-what is your father's networth?
- how many are you in your family
-Are your siblings dependant on you?
-Are your parents loving?
- what tribe are you?
-Are your parent open minded or stuckup, the always angry type or the jovial type.

Answer these questions or you are an attention seeker.

Why all these questions about his parents and family?

You should only be interested in the financial terms since he is not seeking a wife

4 Likes

Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

It is if she is fit to be married with my child without dramas, just peace of mind is what I need not unnecessary dramas.

I see but I feel like you are stylishly looking for a wife because you hope to convert her Into a wife, if she is good.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So it's women that's designed to deal with the drama huh? After u guys will open your dirty mouths to ask what are contribution is to a relationship.
women have that natural capacity to bear with children, they are so emotional, but us men can be so touchy bcus of societal demands on us.
The noise at night, the scattering of the house et al, so many dramas from the woman too.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This Op is funny.. He will take away the child when he's 5 years old yen yen yen yen. Easier said than done.

You'll explain to her people if you paid any bride price to take away her child.

it is business na. You are not meant to be in the child life.
Just like a surrogate. He will probably pay you for the services rendered
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

I see but I feel like you are stylishly looking for a wife because you hope to convert her Into a wife, if she is good.
yea, but I need time to observe her.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

You should only be interested in the financial terms since he is not seeking a wife
she is free to ask any question.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Ok, but 6 children is a lot, and you are 4th, can't come and handle rivalries and hate from your elder siblings.

The money is nothing, I work too, I got my own stuff going on, but personality is everything for me.
he is taking away the baby at 5 and you will probably move on like nothing happen..... getting compensated financially.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

They are very important questions, the kid will eventually know his grand father and mother, do you want a situation where the kid is called a bastard and feel unloved.

Or you think everything is about money, what about the emotional wellbeing of the kid

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
he is taking away the baby at 5 and you will probably move on like nothing happen..... getting compensated financially.

It is impossible, seems you don't understand child and mother bond.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

yea, but I need time to observe her.

Ok...goodluck with your search but be careful
Re: .......closed. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
it is business na. You are not meant to be in the child life.
Just like a surrogate. He will probably pay you for the services rendered
Do u know what it means taking ones child from them?especially one you've bonded with for 5 years? It's better to simply take the baby immediately after birth without any bond.

Let him choke on that money and agreement.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

women have that natural capacity to bear with children, they are so emotional, but us men can be so touchy bcus of societal demands on us.
The noise at night, the scattering of the house et al, so many dramas from the woman too.
Do as you wish.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

she is free to ask any question.
just tell her you are stylishly looking for a wife
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

nothing is impossible.

It is hard and that is why you get compensated financially
Re: .......closed. by Reichel99(f): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

It's very possible, Cristiano Ronaldo did it when his son was just 2, he paid the mum.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

hmmm, don't get urself worried over fears of the unknown, though expected but assurance from the one who took u in should be more affirming, so don't be a pessimist.

I am not a pessimist, anyway, I have a big fear about men here especially with the hate women get. If things go wrong, you become target for hate.

Anyway, goodluck with your search.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

They are very important questions, the kid will eventually know his grand father and mother, do you want a situation where the kid is called a bastard and feel unloved.

Or you thing everything is about money, what about the emotional wellbeing of the kid

The child well-being should no longer be your business once you handover.
You don't know how surrogates or donors works? You are only meant to act as a vehicle for the child
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Reichel99:
It's very possible, Cristiano Ronaldo did it when his son was just 2, he paid the mum.

It is impossible to forget your child, even surrogate mothers hardly forget the bond.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

You don't know how surrogates or donors works? You are only meant to act as a vehicle for the child

Hand over what, do you think, the child is a piece of goods you exchange for money.

Surrogate mother still have bonds with the child they carry for 9 months.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do u know what it means taking ones child from them?especially one you've bonded with for 5 years? It's better to simply take the baby immediately after birth without any bond.

Let him choke on that money and agreement.

But some ladies throw the child away. Some even abort it.

His request is not for very emotional people.

6 Likes

Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

I am not a pessimist, anyway, I have a big fear about men here especially with the hate women get. If things go wrong, you become target for hate.

Anyway, goodluck with your search.

I wouldn't want any broadcast here about this if it works between us, I don't like such broadcast. I will gladly decline if I notice any thread with respect to our meeting. Pls be mature, I don't need dramas.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

Go and read what he wrote down, he said he needs something close to a baby mama also he doesn't mind if she becomes his wife, that is if she is good.

2 Likes

Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

But some ladies throw the child away. Some even abort it.

His request is not for very emotional people.

Or you think they are happy throwing the child away, the reason why they do it is because of the hatred they get.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Hand over what, do you think, the child is a piece of goods you exchange for money.

Surrogate mother still have bonds with the child they carry for 9 months.

It is not for emotional people like you.

That is why I said you are meant to act as a vehicle for the child.
Whatever becomes of the child is not your business.
just like a driver....... after dropping you at the park, you are no longer his business
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How does his siblings concern you? Someone is talking about a paid arrangement of babymama affair and u talking about sibling rivalry. Abi u thinking of moving in with him ni undecided.. Save ur womb the stress and wait for a loving man who got the balls and orientation to keep a proper family.
everyone with his/her own choice, u can wait OK? Allow her decide.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

It is not for emotional people like you.

That is why I said you are meant to act as a vehicle for the child.
Whatever becomes of the child is not your business.
just like a driver....... after dropping you at the park, you are no longer his business

You scenerio does not work with child birth except you just want to argue for argument sake.
Re: .......closed. by Failure44: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
OP
Why not adopt a child or just get a surrogate .
Taking a 5 year old child from it's mother isn't a good idea at all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? / How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.